Do you trust in this finnish police man to keep you safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvRCKmqGVrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He makes this naughty burger turn homo.

I certainly don't trust Finnish signmakers after seeing that image.

POLIS:DDD

Only Lithuania and Poland are left without any terrorist attacks in Europe. Feelsbadman

Fuck no.

Police is fascist.

Is he the one that touched other men forcefully on their chests?

>tfw never even touched a boob before ;_;

Even I can spot a terrorist behind him in the building's door. This policeman cannot be trusted to protect me.

finnish police force are incompetent as we have already witnessed, so no.

>naughty brgr

Looks like k-tier manlet.

Why is he so hot?

He needs to polish his boots

thats a big clip

That picture with a shade of purple might look vaporwave as fuck

he is armed that noice better than UK

i heard that uk police dont carry guns or even tazers

they hold a stick

WRONG

Police is for "FRIEND and Protector of Community"

Fugging brgr stfu :----------D

Soon

>clip

4U

Most units are equipped with spoons, but our special divisions carry ladles.

I dont expect them to :P

Boliisi on ystävämme :DDD

NAUGHTY BURGER IS SEX SHOP FOR AMERICANS!

polis brgr :DDDDDD

i would never trust an asian or a slav.

keeping watch for anyone who might invade his personal space

Is Naughty Brgr any good?

>"let me out u fuggen racist :DDDD t.regards:derrorist"

if you're ever in town hit me up we'll go out for burgers

If he's finnish then why does his van say polish?

t. dirty antifa hippie

Burgers and stabbings.

kek, but seriously why they dont have arms ? brits doesn't trust their police?

thats an XXXL sex shop then.

:D

They have too many muslims. C'mon Abu.

nobody knows why, but the other side reads "Poliisi" as it should in finnish, and the other side is the same except in swedish

lel

Yes. Seems like he gives a fuck.

Average British police officers don't carry firearms but there are armed response units for gun-related crime. I personally believe British police should be armed given the rise in violent crime and the increasing numbers of niggers and Muslims over the past decades.

Hakkaa Päälle

i didnt know that this city even had one, i once went to burger king though few years ago when it opened and it was 1/5

Given recent events, i´d say our police have some sort of aimbot, but ye, that finnish guy looks on pair with´em. He can join and we can shoot muslims together.

Burger King is awful but slightly better than Hessburger

would smash a naughty brgr right now

hesburger best strong uma delicia

Based Finish Polis with pants 4 sizes too big.
I would trust him, he looks ready to blast away anyone who darkie who gets in his way

That does look good.

The spirit of anti-communism!!!

I've had the US police pull a gun on me more than once. I don't see what the problem is as long as they're not crazy people.

so?
yeah it is not fair to make the officers risk their life without even a pistol

lawl

>scope like that in the city

Eh...

Finns can into burgers? Those look good as fuck

do not confuse finnish origin "fast food done right" with american multinational laboratory food.

naughty brb is very good
so is frnds brgrs (no meme)
think five guys or in n out

>so?
It's very easy Abu Hajaar. When you entrust the people who are the same as you with guns, you generally don't worry much about getting shot, and you hope the keep the outsiders out.

Finns are a versatile species and can into anything but Karjala.

are they nice burgers or are they naughty?

Sure. I have never in my entire life needed assistance form police officers.

I WANT LAWYER
NOW

Actually he's not shooting the Asian in the hajib cowering behind the bus stop in the upper left of the photo. His attention to detail is lacking.

THICC

oh yeah

and ur migrants carry diseases

Five guys and in n out are both meme US burgers and they suck.

Five guys is somewhat OK because you can pile on 30 toppings on to a tasteless lump of meat. In n out is just gross.

t.neo-nazi/islamist

If you've never been at a public event where you're glad to see police presence you have either never lived in a city or never left your home.

nice explanation got it, you know inbreeding fucked my IQ

some units carry guns and even more carry tasers, i've had tasers pulled on me near the scene of a knife crime

Thats a sing of police doing their job and canning criminals before they can hurt citizens.

cops are only as good as their marching orders. If hes told to stand down, hes not gonna do shit

I have lived most of my life in Lappeenranta and Tampere. Never needed an police officer for anything(expect busting my weed smoking neighbors)

hnnnnnnggggggg

I live in SPb, Russia. I respectfully disagree

I have and they did well and were professional about it.

You could also get mowed down with DU if you prefer, or have bread riots, or the 2010 green revolution if you'd rather have outsiders like the Jews fuck up your country.

It's up to you.

oh I didnt know that happened knife attack in UK, attacks numbers are rising and we cant follow it now

yes but these are also the same "top tier fast food" category. restaurants and local places with exaclty 1 location have rhe best burgers but these are attempts at franchises with reasonable prices and fast setvice (but everything made to order)

naughty is the better of the two but both top 10%

youtu.be/rvRCKmqGVrw

Nobody beats the Germans Police, especially if it is about gun safety.

There is a based KKK grocery store in Lappeenranta

eh good we have strong military balanced all this shit

>everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi
Why do mentally challenged people here always just take american things straight out of the internet and adopt it without even trying to comprehend what it means?

Nobody is a nazi here, you're just a socially inept autist who's completely incapable of social interactions.

No, I'm a strong independent man who needs no cop

Sir wtf hesburger is the best

it has been that way here for a while, however many cases do get solved, however people don't want to talk to the police because they would be "a snitch"

it's a retarded culture for sure

The diversity gear of our police looks pretty cool IMO.

One of the best burgers I ever had was on my front porch. Dude shook it up with a little bit of Jack Daniels and some other secret ingredients.

The other best one was from a girl who mashed an egg and some other things in to it. God loves a woman who knows how to cook.

Well I don't.
I'm no boot licker myself but there are times I'm glad to see them.

>le police keeping you safe meme
They are not around when you are attacked.

very cool

Äijäl enemmän panssaria kuin panssarijääkärillä

>Looks like Di Caprio's not-gay doppelganger
>Nice G36 modded out
>Looks alert
>Looks ready to mow down sandniggers

Yeah I'd trust him, if I didn't already trust myself.

Police votes overwhelmingly national coalition party, who have since the dawn of our political history stud for Nazies, monarchy in Finland and ultra-capitalism.

Maybe it's the incompetence of Russian employees? Plus the campaign of 'Orginal Finland Sensation' didn't play to well here.