(((((Western Foundation Myth))))))

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_TDHAKltj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpity

TL:DR

>history is now
>history is happening as we speak
>as it happens it never feels like something special
>only loooking back will help to understand that we are in the end times
>The internet is our only weapon (((they))) did not calculate in their masterplan

Interdasting.
Post moar, OP.

TL:DR

>WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE IF YOU DONT GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

This is all true. The Holocaust and muh natsees are the moral foundation of modernity. Unsurprisingly, modernity is depraved and soulless. This is because we have allowed a hostile foreign people, the Jews, to define our own culture and civilizaion. Hollywood and television, newspapers and other mass media, and the dialectic that controls education are all almost entirely Jewish. We have been raised seeing our own history and our own present selves through the eyes of people who have hate us, people who have sought out destruction and enslavement for 2000 years.

It goes back further in a way too, people seem to believe that all the "white-supremacy" before WW2 had a culminating effect on it. It's bizarre, but nations like the Confederacy, Apartheid Africa, and even the early United States gets grouped in with Nazism. Perhaps as we break down these perceptions the creation myth will fall apart, and maybe, we need to replace it with our own myth.

Here's a short video on this subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=c_TDHAKltj4

the reaction chain goes as follows

>kid gets indoctrinated
>kid get damaged and isn't functioning right (that's what they want)
>most damaged kids buy into the current power structure because it tells them that only if they play (((their))) game will they truly be happy and "complete"
>become normies
>some kids find this place where there are no rules like under the (((powerstructure)))
>so it begins
>the damaged kids do what kids do, they play
>good ideas survive bad ideas get forgotten a truly free system
>because given enough time and enough kids will ultimately find god
>"God" in the Jordan Peterson sense
>mixed in with high doses of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism
>the group of kids have the highest likelihood to become the intellectual elites of the entire world
>only if they can face their dragons that want to sidetrack them every step of the way
fix your fucking body
fix your communication and debating skills
fix your habits and addictions
fic your room
fix your family
fic your city
fix your country
fix your continent

get the power back from the hands that took it away from you with their slimy hands

ERWACHE

Bump

yet their weapons were clear as day
>keep moral highground doesnt matter the cost
>marx did it,feminist did it,faggots did it ect
>all moral "causes" have been taken away from us to use
>not even surviving and helping our race survive is a just and moral cause because of the narrative wwe are the evil incarnate so wanting something natural and nessesary is even morally wrong

our greatest weapon truth is useless against the low cerebral masses because truth wuld hurt them to much they simply couldnt bare it

so I'm asking what is our weapon?

embracing the narrative, embracing the lie that we are evil? maybe that's the last step for white race

the reason we never genocided the dumb subhuman plantlike inhabitants we found while we discovered and enlightened the world, the reason being we were just and moral.

the reason hitler didn;t really exterminate jews but wanted to ship them to israel

because we were just and moral
maybe it has to be like this so we can finallly finish what our ancestors never could

EMBRACE that we are Cain, and we are not moral, we are not just

this time when the white rage awakens nothing will be left but us

and we will have mastered Good and Evil, just like we mastered anything of value this world has ever created

why do Humans generally be seen as the good ones?

It's because the Bad and evil ones got killed off every since we started going to war against each other

so only the "goof" people survived while the bad ones got killed off and their side of the story never got told just like with the nazis
So if we are at war, the final war, the war the dead sea scrolls talk about Light versus Dark

we are already the bad ones, so what options have we left? die off as this self fulfilling prophecy suggests? or embrace it? and go beyond good and evil....? how? I dunno

calle neuhof

bump me before I reach page 10

The West has been marked for Destruction. You are right, Western Values are being thrown in the same bag as the Nazis were back then. Meanwhile Leftist movements are getting a "free pass". Its incredible how propaganda is so effective. National Geographic a couple of months ago released a Bio pic on Hitler, and the angle was just that, that he was The Devil. This Narrative is just getting stronger and stronger.

That we are kept in mind so frequently that Nazism is equal to Satanism is telling.

National Geo= Every week atleast 2 nazi WW2 SPECIALS

>This Narrative is just getting stronger and stronger.

are they afraid? is it because populous is waking up with the help of the internet?

is this the reason Jewtube and google and all the other most used services are stepping up their censorship?

Yes user, we have all also done LSD. Calm down.

Does that correctly translate as "deal with it"?

first you will tell me an actual argument against something

saying

>LMAO drugs n sheit
isn;t one

Yes. If there ever was a point in time were we could bring the narrative down is Now. With all the happenings peolple are really waking up. People are "TALKING" about it. Finding the truth. European migration is bringing terrorists and crime. Gender Ideology is being forced down the throats of people.

The Day of The Redpill is happening right now. They need to double down on the narrative long enough till the window of opportunity closes.

if you have 3 to 10k $ you can come here and buy an actual house on the country side maybe even near a lake or a healing spring

>buy Hungarian property

Essentially, by the nature of your OP, I just assumed you had some profound thought while on LSD, and decided to post it here. I've definitely done that before.

My inferred premise is that "profound" thoughts on LSD are nonsensical outside of your trip.

Hence your thoughts are nonsensical, and not worth taking seriously.

Hence the shortened argument of
>LMAO drugs n sheit

it's not enough tho? isn;t it?

are you familiar with the crystal night?

it needs something big

we don;t even give a shit anymore when 10 poeple get mowed down in our streets

we don;t even remember the next day

(the fact that it gets ZERO news coverage also plays a role)

if you would be so kind to point to something nonsensical I'd very much liked to elaborate

just throwing away everything I wrote because you project some drug fantasy on to me is nonsensical in my eyes

and don;t forget there is a language barrier and a distance barrier of the entire world between us
maybe it's a little bit of cognitive dissonance I'm smelling in your posts

So you don't deny being on acid?

Also, how do you explain such a massive implementation of this foundation myth over a period of ~70 years?

Assuming it's not
>It was the jews user.

Hand on heart I haven't taken anything mind altering in the past that would influence my thinking and reasoning

I'm a son of Sup Forums and I'm talking with my brothers

trying to understand/solve certain problems we face \

so you can throw away everything I said and keep posting the BBC threads or you actually listen and help me/us solve the problems we face

Hand on my heart I've never posted a BBC slide thread user.
I'll refer you back to Also, In "fighting" whatever you have posited exists, how would one go about doing that?

We dont need a Crystal Night. That happens last.
We dont need media coverage. At least Legacy Media. We just need "user" to start talking about this.

to be premeditated would mean we are facing an intelligence that we sadly can not outsmart therefore resistance is futile

but if it's something that was created layer after layer by many different people we might face a chance because then it has flaws, flaws that could bring the house of cards down if we are smart enoguht to put them into the right order,words, and mouths

just like the idea of the holocaust as the ultimate evil took years to develope

if you look into the Bio's of great generals like patton, degaul and presidents you will see none of them talks about the holocaust and extermination camps

because the idea hasn't been set in stone

to what is done about this? we are on the right way by just talking about it

if we throw enough user monkeys at this topic only the smartest ideas will survive and we will find the way

and if we don;t we will have a ton of fun posting dank memes and laughing as the world burns

>confederacy, apartheid.

you are absolutely right it started long before ww2

if we could only connect the dots

Dude, If you post this thread again tomorrow at a more reasonable time (it's almost 4am here), I'll happily join.

Apologies for casting your theory aside before attempting to properly understand it.

we dont even have a guide to combat all the shilling tactics and subversion we are getting from the shitskin populus on here

just like
>correct the record
>shareblue

never existed we just used it as a label to brand the women,shitskins,leftshits as one who were tryng to demoralize us

love you brother

sleep tight and don;t have such a degenerate sleeping schedule

beautiful Peru.

it's not part of our "culture"
I see 80% falling for them

or is it that when we are new we fall for these and after a while we begin to see the pattern in all of them and it's really important for that reason

because I learned to never fall for any real life shilling because I experienced so much here

"3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust."

And Islam. And Blacks.

I think Hungarybro was trying to say that it's the *most* sacred thing.

As in, discrimination of Muslims and Blacks could only lead *up towards* another holocaust.

Also read "The Holocaust Industry", while Finkelstein loves the Palestinians, it's very interesting.

>And Islam. And Blacks.

you could say all minorities therfore everyone BUT whites

but in europe for example you could say things about some balcks and islam if it's factual

but say one word about the holohoax even if its facual you will go to prison

they send 84 year old granny Haverbeck to prison because of holocasut denialism

one other just fled germany because they would have put him in prison aswell

Boston rally is kinda important too so I understand the ghost town here

no biggy

have a look at a real women

If you are new you dont fucking post.
you LURK MOAR.

You remian silent. You learn the Culture. You learn yo "see". Not with your eyes but with your mind. You dont judge the individual, there is none, there is only the message, thats why you "lurk". To learn the intent behind the message. That way you "see" the mind of the poster and you can recognise Shill from newfag from Oldfag.

Faggot you stole this from that Vertigo Politix video

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

I love this thread

Sacred as in it has become wrongthink to question the event happening.
Its a core believe in the narrative programing. Once challanged your mind is not longer hindered to "obey" any narrative thereafter so to speak.

that's some serious fucking redpill

fucking bravo bro

so you've seen the world for what it is

and what are you doing now?

serious question

Deprogramming myself from all kike narratives that have infected the West.

How are things in Hungary?

quite good actually

working in the gov and because rich countries around us are burning we can take the momentum and push our populist nationalistic agenda

how is this defined and measured?

what is a fag?

in your opinion why are meta ideas like OP or meta ideas about shilling so hard to simplify into meme form and to let it viraly spread?

just like the yuri subversion stuff is so hard to make it appealing to the masses

just like typical leftist tactics of moral high ground and ect

these ideas are like shit that only stick to certain shoes

by analyzing what came out of some dudes behind

Is it because it's harder to see the truth if we are involved in it?

to see the truth would also to see that we have been manipulated and therefore haven't lived as we believed we have

The eternal Aussie (cunt)

Good thread till you posted the shit above. Objectivism is subjective. The economic methods applied to get the numbers are mere voodoo that only works with certain epistemological premisses, based on what you described as poisoned tree of life. Not gone contribute to this shit and fill the option field.

bump.

posted the first link that showed up when I image searched the picture that cunt asked about

you butthurt little commie shit

communism was never tried in an ethnically and culturally homogeneous territory, get rekt Nazi.

Little Mermaid was in the jew era.

>The Little Mermaid (1989 film)

you are actually right

Very well put

You turned thus symbol into a history metaphor almost

The internet cant really be calculated without restrictions like censorshio because Ideas just keep flowing

west, east, it doesn't matter we are all on one globe

China.

The earth changes shape as it is percieved

F E L C S Ú T I

R
A
B
L
Ó

>China
>culturally and ethnically homogeneous
Are you serious Nigger?

gypsie romanian detected

you are using leftshit tactics right now

you can;t attack any of his policies so you attack his persona with ad hominem and fake accusations of corruption and nepotism

you are nothing, worthless litte shit

>Get wrecked nazi
>Would be called a nazi by normalfags

germany was pretty homogenious once they kicked out the jews?

let's kill and kick out everyone out of germany and create communism okey?

let;s start with getting rid if the subhumans first shall we?

what politics come after isn;t important

white people can make anything work

stop posting "statistics" of which you know really well how faked they are, and exist only to keep what you criticize as the paradigm, even if you take them out of contest. Embrace National Communism
Well you got it

Memes are like Jokes, you laugh because the meaning, the significance is already inside you.

We already "get" the significance of those memes beacuse we have adquired the knowledge and insight to understand and thus create them. They will only resonate and echo in minds that already have an understanding of those concepts.

so watcha gonna do to remove all none white people from your goymunist paradise?

kill them with a supervirus?
bore them to death with stories about how real communism was never tried ?

please enlighten me

Its like a humor based language where only those of us that get the jokes can understand each other

Its also awkward because you cant explain humor without massive autism nor can you understand humor origins without massive autism

True.
Sup Forums memes are bait for normies. Even if they dont get them and dismiss them, people are always curious as to "why" the meme is being spred. The best way to get a normie " into the loop" is to make him curious enough that he notices it. And the only way for that is to share our memes in Social Media.

Sup ForumsPot style, terrorising and removing the middle management. First on a local level, over to a regional level, up to national level.