The NEXT POTUS

Mark Zuckkkerberg will be the next President of the United States. you cant stop it. No matter how hard you try. Prepare yourself for the continued and relentless downfall of the American Empire.

Soros will ensure

Zuckerberg is a cuck. He has no charisma. If he runs for president let him be...

Who's going to protect ((( them ))) and Israel, when white people are gone?

God I can't wait.

The collective butthurt and salt that will flow from this place and from conservatards will be epic.

Imagine, a jewish president. Oi vey, I cant wait.

>Round up all of the people who still don't have a goybook
Fuck Zuck, He's a cuck!

Um...why did VR fail?

who will be his Vee Pee ??

i want him to at least run. think of the memes!

oh yea....the mememes will flow like menstual blood at a Antifa gathering

I will never vote for Mark Zuckkkerberg.

Isn't it funny to know that you were born in a world of shit that your previous generations created for you?

Superhero

amazing man, potus to be

>implying ((Abraham)) Lincoln wan`t a crypto-kike

He would have to give up Facebook just like Trump had to give up his companies.

One thing all races agree upon is a hatred of Jews. Ol Bernie couldn't even get support so why would anyone vote for a billionaire sociopath?

He would legitimately have to cheat in order to win because no one wants to vote for that dweeb

Does he actually think he can win?
Like, I know he has billions of dollars and the data of a billion people, but this guy has absolutely zero charisma.

Today Pricilla and I stopped by some local newspapers as we drove through Alabama. One editor I met with was an elderly man in a tattered suit. I said to him, "You look like you need some money, old timer. Ill pay you 10 thousand dollars to eat one of those newspapers." He had a good laugh at that.

"Why are you laughing?" I continued. "Eat the paper. Eat it or I swear to god ill buy your newspaper and turn it into an anime fanzine. If you dont start munching on that sport section right now youll be writing articles about Naruto till youre cold in the grave. Im a billonaire, you think anyone will stop me?"

It took him 42 minutes to eat that paper. For 42 minutes I had total power that man. Id never felt more alive. I bet thats what being president feels like.

-Mark Kikeberg

this, dude just oozes kike, money will do him no good when it is that obvious. plus facebook was a stolen idea anyway, dude's a kike and a fraud

>Ol Bernie couldn't even get support so why would anyone vote for a billionaire sociopath?
Basic income, which will be his secret weapon.