Just found out my grandfather was arabic

I just found out my grandfather, who left my grandmother before my mother's birth was arabic.

I spent years making sure that I'm 100% of Polish blood, but my parents always avoided the topic of my grandpa.

I'm white and I always thought that my mother just looks a little bit foreignish but turns out I was wrong.

I don't want my kids to inherit mudslime traits. My father's whole family is aryan, so I have some od their genes. My wife is also aryan. Will my kids look like fucking mudslimes? I don't look like one but I'm still scared

What do Sup Forums

your like 70% white

if your wife is a hundred lemmi just do some quick maths.

Already busted out the calculater,

its about a 23.333333333333333333% chance your kid will inherit mudslime traits and possibly look like one.

The odds are in your favor user.

Youre still caucasoid thats all that matters.

suicide is one option

Don't worry too much, a few generations more and the Muslims blood will be gone.

Wait for the future when you can change your DNA.

there is a 9001% chance your kids first words will be "Allah Akbar" and instantly then explode.

mixed marriages will only increase, you need to come to terms with it eventually.

Sounds good, thanks user.

I hope my children won't racemix. It's not a concern though, my country's 97% white.

Fuck off Turkey

uwierz mi brat, you're actually pretty blessed.

arabs are semitic people and are the originators of civilization. think ancient sumeria.

they only seem so retarded now because they're experiencing a 1,000 year long dark age. they can't seem to get over the fact that they were beaten.

t. Mateusz al-Polskani

>my grandfather, who left my grandmother before my mother's birth was arabic.
i guess your granners has paid the toll

Fucking retard ancient sumerians had nothing to do with arabs

Ur just gonna dilute the mud more I guess.

Lol wtf ur babcia took Muslim cock that's fucked tho kys

>suicide is one option
the only option

Lol.

I'm a quarter gypsy, a quarter Russian and an eighth Jewish.

And I still take pride in who I fucking am and the fact that I have European blood, and was taught and follow the values and culture taught in my land of birth.

It's good to know your blood and not be a worthless race denier, but don't fall off the other end either.

Besides, race has stereotypes but it doesn't disqualify you from shit.

Anyone who works for a greater good and to improve themselves and the lives of those close to them is worth respecting.

Even blacks or Arabs are praiseworthy if the decide to not be stereotypical niggers and live honorably. I'd argue that they're more praiseworthy than whites since they actually start from a lower point.

The best you can, now that you know you have their blood is take an interest in the fuckers and study, find out what Arab blood means and see where you fit.

you have to go back now ahmed

>Polish
>claims to be Arab

out of all places it had to Poland???????

and i thought Germany or Sweden were suffering from DIEverShitty. (Kalergi Plan)

Jan Sobieski did Nothing Wrong.

hide it. don't fucking tell anyone ever.

Look at me you are now shitskin, friendo

>a gypsey/jew ancap

not surprising at all

Did it bother you until you knew? No.
This is because racism is a learnt belief.
Stop being racist, Don't give a fuck.
Your world will be a better place I promise you.

Most humans are mixed if you're pure anything you're probably inbred

You are most likely, genuinely inbred thanks to arab inbreeding

laugh at you
AAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a good thing though. You have the intelligence of a white person but the aggressiveness and manliness of an arab. You are more similar to the original European people than modern 100% white people are so I don't really see the problem.

And this. It's not even real race mixing. Just two different tribes of the same race.

The only reason Arabs are shit is because of inbreeding...
If Arabs followed Christianity for 1000 years, the amount of inbreeding would have been MUCH less and they would have probably inherited the planet alongside the Jews as opposed to now where only the Jews own the world.