Hey Sup Forums. How many Jews do you think died during the holocaust?

I am really confused because I was raised to believe that the number of deaths was over-exaggerated.

around 60.000 on purpose and the rest just civilian deaths

You were also raised to believe women aren't allowed to drive.

Conservatively 5,1 million, another few hundred thousands died from as collaterals.

I actually believe women not being able to drive is just a stupid law.

Not enough

66 gorillion

Of course, why shouldn't we be allowed to drive?

I never really paid much attention to that law. I think some Imams believe that women should not have a lot of control while other Imams ignore that law and do not talk about it during friday prayers or whatever

not enough

Welllll... same as our rabbis. The orthodox ones are so strict to religious laws/rules and the reform ones are not.

not sure, but less than 1 million.

My guess 200,000

Probably about half this number, as camps weren't just for jews.

That's debunked sweetie, the red cross themselves said it million times this is not a total death toll of the Holocaust nor did they visit all camps. Those are only the bodies that were found.

>the red cross themselves said it million times
Yeah, their (((current management))).
>Those are only the bodies that were found
I doubt it. Do you know how much space 40.000, 50.000 and 70.000 bodies take up?

Stalin nailed Trotsky, so, did he kill more Jews than Hitler?

But Germans themselves said that only in 1942 4 million Jews were removed from Europe from which 1,3 million were subjected to "special treatment".

So sorryyyyy, your narrative is a lie. ;^{

Daily reminder that op is a faggot

6 million

>4 million Jews were removed from Europe
They escaped or migrated to the USSR or USA.
>1,3 million were subjected to special treatment
Those are the ones who go to concentration camps.
Hint: Concentration camps aren't meant for extermination.

Approximately 200k-300k from starvation and disease after allied strategic bombing destroyed German supply lines. Note that this is all deaths, not just Jews.

Source : international Red Cross observers that were present in the camps. I'd link you, but I'm phone posting.

USSR didn't note any Jews migration and less than a million emigrated in USA, Mandate of Palestine and UK :^}

And those 1,3 million were killed.

Sorry sweetie, but by far you're the worst holocaust denier :^{

Some concentration camp inmates died after liberation because the Allies overfed them.

True story.

stop being a bigot, this is a board of tolerance

at best 400.000 from starvation and disease.

>USSR didn't note any Jews migration
Even if Soviets were capable of writing then they wouldn't write such a thing down because the notion of race and religion supposedly doesn't matter to them.
>Those 1,3 million were killed
Any proof of that?

oy vey, how could you not know about the 6 million?
They should have taught you in school about the 10 million Jews who died in the Holocaust
What kind of terrible education did you have to have never been taught about the 14 million Jews Hitler killed with his gas chambers alone?!

please, goy, remember the 20 billion Jews who died in the Holocaust now and forever