Truck of Tolerance Tour: next stop, ITALY!

Hi /pol!
ISIS says that the next stop of the Truck of Tolerance will be in Italy.
Where do you think the Religion of Peace will strike? Any clues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1aRTlQvdWA
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml#S21-U106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bologna

they're gonna try ram their way into the vatican

It's probably gonna be in Rome or Venice
Yesterday on La7 they were having a meeting with a general (i think?) discussing how to prevent it and where Isis could hit
Either way, it's gonna happen sooner or later
I'm pretty safe here in Sardinia, i don't think they have sea walking truck yet

I hope it's Naples, what a shithole

Probably north

Milan.

can we please just have someone with the balls to go down as "an enemy of mankind", just enough to glass the middle east?

Secondo me non colpiranno i terroni, ma una città al nord o centro nord

Roma sembra troppo ovvia, punto su specialmente per Milano

Jihadists are in Bologna, Milan, Puglia and Veneto
Maybe Genoa too

They hopefully drive over that fucking leftist pope.

>TOP tries to strike Rome
>gets stuck in traffic for hours
>get pissed, start yelling at people
>get stabbed by angry Romans
>a weak later they are finally disposed of by Rome's garbage collectors

Don't worry fratelli we will disassemble the truck and sell parts before he can even scream 'aloha'.

I forgot Turin
Easy escape to France too

Rome>>Millan>>Florence

Cho cho the train of peace

I'd absolutely Nuke them off the face of the earth...to hell with the consequences.

Jetski of Peace in Venice

>Venice

There are no roads in Venice you fucking idiot
Doooo? I thought it was obvious

Good options, but I've thought that instead of an historical landmark, they might aim at a holiday location (on the beach, i.e.). There would be plenty of people, and it would be easy to make a high kill count. Traditional tourism places (like Rome, Venice, etc.) are not probable, there's too much security. They might aim at something less famous and less safe, but still with a lot of people (think about Rimini, for example, or another seaside city).

Infatti.
Dopotutto devono farci del male, non farci un favore.

Thank you, Romanian bro. I knew that your years of disassembling scooters, cars, and trucks weren't in vain.

You're right. Piemonte in general, or Liguria too, have an easy escape route to France. Where they can continue the tour.

Hahaha, true. Will we experience the first ever Motorboat of Tolerance?

I hope it's the aeolian islands. They just land on some small islland and go all Anders Breivik on it without the government being able to react swiftly. That would be a pretty cool happening.

Kek
The gondola of peace kills 300

They will redirect to France, and strike there.

TFW Palermo is the safest town in Italy when it come to terrorism

Rumiyah, Inshallah, Kuffar.

its gotta be milan. thats where the fags are, right? so it should be the most refugee friendly place

tbqh the Mafia cucked the kebabs pretty hard desu

Probably Rome or Florence. They want to hit the tourism industry.

I don't see a happening in Venice unless the Jihadis start doing boats of peace, also.

Man when you think about it it would probably be a lot easier to boat a load of explosives up the Adriatic than it would be to bring them in over land

That's right

They're saying they will hit us since years but nothing so far .

>reach Piazza Venezia intersection
>give up

they wont do shit, our counter terrorism forces are actually decent. I just wish they'll manage to blow up a metro station in milan just to see niggers getting beaten up in the streets by the popo like a month ago

that will never happens

when will this meme end

its not just the Mafia we just treat Muslims/migrants like shit
youtube.com/watch?v=u1aRTlQvdWA

For fuck's sake, we had muslims attacking police with knife before
It's simply that our MSMs are good at censoring it
I fucking hate cucks that thinks to live in a based country

it will be Rome, but I do not expect it now, it will be in a month or so, because atm everyone is going on vacation at some seaside towns, Rome is more for late September, early October... I think this is a diversion, first will be France, then Rome

All roads lead to Rome.

There's a lot of cute girls in Milan too though

Mafia owned nightclub.
Guidos vs Goatfuckers.
Will it.

Lol we thought the same about Spain
Spanish counter-terrorists are waaay better than Italian ones, and they got BTFO by a van

>implying Guido will do shit
Your fucking movies about mafia are morally acceptable as a glorification of nigger's gangs.
Mafia it's not based, or Nigerian mafias and arab drug dealing organizations wouldn't be allowed to exist in the first place

>a van
They literally got fucked by the cell's chemist. Otherwise we would be speaking about multiple carbombs, like Syria

Italians bro's, how is the resistance in Italy?, i heard Verona is still a nice fortness of italian european identity and they are really nationlist. protect your country

Could you tell me more about this, user?

people need to understand that normal Italians hate Mafia trash

The majority of Rome's major tourist spots are pretty pedestrianised so probably not here (unless they hammer into the vittoriano)
Probably Milan desu. The south of Italy is a door to immigrants, so easy for Islamic extremists to enter there, it'd be shooting themselves in the foot to attack anywhere below rome

not really
We have cucks and antifas everywhere, it's even socially acceptable by leftists to call the poor "stupid" and banning them to vote
Some guys punched some niggas as a response for the constant drug selling and random beating.
Still nothing, niggers and arabs beats locals 10x the opposite

Daily reminder that venetian people drown pigeons in water and then cook and eat them

What about Messina?

the black flag will fly above the dome.
it's the fascist one tough :^)

the only normal people in italy are from venice
everyone else is a non white nigger

italy is long overdue

t. Antun Selvaccio

What the fuck man, nobody would ever think to do something like this
Maybe you were thinking at sparrows in polenta
kek is venetian

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

>Where do you think the Religion of Peace will strike?

Your mama mia's broke down vagina

Sicily remains safe

Gay pride?

So, Bologna?

non Catholics btfo

most likely in northern italy. they wouldnt mess with the mafia down south

For fuck's sake Hans

we also eat cats

Having visited Rome this made me kek. Truck of peace will end up dying of thirst or starvation before reaching his target. Not before he has his bottom fondled and his iPhone stolen by scooter niggers

i am croatian
venetians are the only white italians
its a fact

Fuck no

THOSE DIGITS

he is "croatian"

Boat of peace confirmed

>jet ski of peace
I would literally laugh myself to death if they did this.

North? Nah Rome is much more likely.

god save italy

Should be Rome there's lots of places and ofc Vatican, other than that Milano, Venice would be hilarious, gondola of peace

are these people white?

they are white
because they're venetian

if gets Florence will recive the visit.

voi milanesi siete proprio sfigati, in calabria se sputiamo in bocca ai marocchini questi ci ringraziano lol

Have you visited Rome recently?

They literally have soldiers locked and loaded patroling and guarding every 5 meters of tourist areas.

Sometimes it seems like the soldiers are just waiting for shitskins to try shit and open fire.

They even use APC's, IFV's and 50.cal jeeps.

I dont think any terrorist would last 2 seconds

Wouldn't surprise me if they even have ATGM / Anti Tank rockets ready for trucks of peace

"white" is anglo saxon

We all know, 36 years

Aryan-certified

Venetians literally look like most Italians

This.

I predict there will be two attacks, one in Lodon and one in Paris, on the same day, between now and the 23rd September.
How do I know this? I don't.It's all speculayion for our entertainment. But every other cunt is having a shot at LARPing and pedicting doom'n'gloom so there's stab at it. Probably quite a safe bet too, sadly...

Kek mersi

Have you noticed venetian people usually have those arched, small, cat looking eyes?

but their genes are white
meanwhile your average italian dna is 95% european, 4% african and 1% middle eastern

Non ad agosto porco dio , non c e traffico ad agosto

anglos are niggers with white skin
the most inbred people in the world

Gli ebrei saranno gli ebrei

Lmao no , italian CT IS GOOD cause we had terrorist in the 70 and 80s

i dont know about DNA but the only way i can distinguish Venetians from other Italians is by their accent

Third time he got digits

THIS.

Perché li tenete nei campi di pomodori. Non vi rispettano, hanno solo paura di quella merda di 'ndrangheta di cui andate tanto fieri. Poi lamentatevi se la vostra economia è un letamaio, lol.

it sounds spanish

Spain is just that way and nothing can't stop a retarded in a truck, they'll find weak point to kill lots of people just like Nice, or Barcelona, or maybe just a couple of retarded with knifes or some niggas with rifles, the Pope was just one retarded Turk

But that Pope was more retarded than the turk
Francis is merely his sequel

Every European without the Superior Aryan DNA (Haplogroup-R1b-S21) isn't White
>eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml#S21-U106