ALL HAIL BIAFRA

The BSS (Biafran Security Services) has released a video explaining why they want to separate from Nigeria, The cause for the Biafran state and The Director's mission to unify the Igbo leaders and other groups within Biafraland.

youtu.be/BXntXSZsxnw

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/15/africa/nigeria-triple-suicide-attack/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/15/africa/nigeria-triple-suicide-attack/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Igbo power!

bump

Braaaaaap
Also: bump

I remember when we used to have Africa threads on here, pretty interesting. Biafras were pretty based

Who here /bbc/

Yes, that was during the Gambia/Jammeh happenings, there was a discord dedicated to African politics too, but it's all pretty much inactive now

I thought I was the only one...

The only thing I know about the Biafra is that some rich Swedes went there and fought the Soviet backed communists in sports planes retrofitted with rocket pods.

Yeah, there were European and White Rhodesian/Afrikaner mercenaries that fought alongside Biafrans.

What's their end game? Are they Christians?

Are you Igbo?

>Supported by UK, USA, Soviet Union

Strange bedfellows.

Must have been the oil.

>supported by israel
(((Biafra)))

I see Biafrans as potential allies if they fix their shit and get blacks back to Africa and out of being the Jews lapdog to attack whites and white causes.

Around blacks: never relax

Yes, majority of Biafrans are Christians with a small minority of practising Jews and an even smaller minority of Muslims, I'm a Catholic myself.

Their end game? Secede from Nigeria and create their own Biafran state. They supported Trump because he represented Nationalism and Self-determination world wide.

Yes, these BLM retards are ruining everything here in America, every time I try to talk to a brother about black nationalism and Nigeria they always go towards BLM or some black israelite bullshit, so annoying. It is refreshing to see another Biafran identitarian on Sup Forums.

Yes for the most part it was for oil.

Good. A nice civil war will reduce Negroid breeding rates.

>black israelite bullshit
But igbos ARE jews
Accept it daquan shekelstein

those niggers could live peacefully on western gibsmedats for all eternity but no, they have to start another civil war. Don't interfere let them kill each other and then seize what's left. time for a second colonial age!

Nigerians are getting their ass killed by female terrorists

cnn.com/2017/08/15/africa/nigeria-triple-suicide-attack/index.html

Researchers at the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point and Yale University analyzed the 434 suicide bombings carried out by Nigeria-based militants Boko Haram since 2011, and found that at least 244 of the 338 attacks in which the bomber's gender could be identified were carried out by women.

Alternatively unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/15/africa/nigeria-triple-suicide-attack/index.html

I spend 5 hours masturbating before my prostate exams. I edge, and edge and edge, until a butterfly sneezing on my taint could bring me to orgasm. I tactfully shuffle my way down to the doctor's office and when he lubes up I nearly cum every time. But I've trained my keggle muscles enough to the point where I can hold in Mount Vesuvius' wrath. Then as soon as he puts the smallest bit of pressure on my prostate I unleash with the fury of a lion hunting its prey. As the room gets covered in my hot sticky juices the doctor looks on disgusted and leaves the room. I always go to a hospital far away from where I live to get it so that I don't have to go in for surgery under the doctor that I busted to. Best thing is we have free healthcare here, so the doctor gets me off and it's covered by taxpayers. That's my fetish.

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

They sound allright, good luck to them, hope they get what they want peacefully. I supported the creation of South Sudan too.

The only problem they have with White people as a whole is the British involvement in the Nigerian civil war and European oil companies exploiting their oil, other than that, I believe have a general understanding, dare I say sympathy for European Nationalists and the Confederates in the US.

Ah, fair enough, I also disagree with the BLM's rhetoric and tactics for acting like victims to apparent institutional racism meanwhile people are actually dying for the freedom to govern themselves.

Boko Haram and any other Muslim-related issues tends to happen in Northern Nigeria, which is for the most part Islamic. Terror attacks are expected there, they also govern with Sharia Law.

Also, don't mind the Dutch shitposter, he's an autistic friend of mine.

I am a Biafran Nationalist

>Boko Haram war ends
>suddenly Nigerian mafias and whores has no excuse to flood Europe claiming to be refugees
>"oh look, (((separatists)))"

Braaaap

The Igbo are purportedly the highest IQ tribe in Sub-Saharan Africa who just want to be left alone yet are constantly antagonized by their neighbors, including the occasional genocide. Sound familiar?

Boko Haram will continue to get arms from Saudi Arabia

I want to fuck a qt3.14 igbo, can anyone help

What are your opinions on the Confederates in the US? I personally see *some* connection between Biafran separatists and Americans who want to honour their confederate history

Reliance on oil is what caused the recession but I guess running to the west with our oil money to set up their state is what they've been doing lately.

Are they going to share the niger delta or are they taking all of it and are the Yoruba going to split as well because honestly fuck the north.

[1] Dis me, Paul. I one messenja fo God da Fadda an Jesus Christ, da Spesho Guy God Wen Send. I stay write dis letta fo all you church peopo inside Galatia. Jesus Christ an God da Fadda, who wen make Jesus come back alive from mahke, dey wen tell me fo go all ova fo tell peopo da Good Stuff Bout Jesus. No was peopo dat wen tell me fo go, o give me da right fo do um, was God. All da odda bruddas an sistas ova hea wit me, dey give you guys dea aloha too.

checked

Fucking racist bigots.

Biafra would encompass most of the regions it had during the late 60s in the civil war, and this time, it has little to do with oil. Most of Nigeria's manufacturing industries are within Biafraland.

Some Yoruba leaders also want to seperate from Nigeria and have an Oduduwa Republic, there could be a possibility for the Igbos and the Yorubas to work together, but there is a general distrust between them.

>You will never have a career toppling African warlords and regimes and funneling arms to resistance fighters in some bumfuck forgotten corner of the dark, deep African interior
Feels bad man

HONRUBULL MEMBAS