Why do eurocucs hate us Islamic lions when they KNOW that we are the future of Europe, the heirs of this continent...

Why do eurocucs hate us Islamic lions when they KNOW that we are the future of Europe, the heirs of this continent, the ones who carry the mantle of responsibility to ensure the survival of Europe.

"Native" Europeans are dying out. The women would rather get a dog than a child, and on top of that the men are starting to become infertile* and impotent.

However, luckily we have arrived to change this. We are virile, we multiply at staggering rates, and it's only us who can save Europe from the wretched state it's heading for.

*cnbc.com/2017/07/26/sperm-count-falling-sharply-in-developed-world-researchers-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come out of your cucksheds eurocucks

Nothing but greed and jealousy. wh*Te men know they can't compete with Middle-Eastern superior genes so instead of joining us, they hate us.
Bless the wh*Te women who rather join us (or rather my dick) and pass on our superior genes.

Brace yourself. 1.60 cm brown manlets with black hair and 80 IQ who look disgusting are coming to steal safe you

How's your sperm count doing, eurocuck?

You literally NEED us. Our sperm ensures the survival of your own race. Your women cannot procreate without us.

>400 ad.
>germaniggers nig out and destroy rome
>become euros
>2017
>muslims nig out and destroy western civilization
>become euros
>3016?
hmmmm

Ha ha that's funny -- next to Asian males, Middle East men give off the least masculine vibe to white women. Even a 5'3" high-indig Mexican is sexier. And surely less lazy.

why you want to save europe go fix your shithole we take care of our

come back to me when you create a modern day achievement, until then you are just another worthless sandnigger

Germanics were always European, idiot.

We will never be European, we will impose our culture upon the sissy Euros.

keep telling yourself that sissy wh*Te boy

46%

This -- go home and clean up your mess. Don't run like pussies.

literally they don't, no one ever needs manlets.

why are wh*Tes SO FUCKING WEAK?

S E E T H I N G

Cucks, I am HELPING. Your low sperm count will be the end of the wh*Te race

>weak

Low sperm count LMAO

their sperm is literally W A T E R

I'm a white woman.

الله الملاعين أمك مع قضيب خنزير في الجحيم

>overcompensating for your low sperm count

S E E T H I N G

>islamic lions
Islmaic jackal you mean

whatever you say haji, you are still gonna be genocided out of Europe soon.

>wh*Te woman
>Americuck flag

defintely an obese beast

>you are still gonna be genocided out of Europe so-
*BEEP BEEP*

>muh wh*te women

WEAK
AS
FUCK

>white people
How mad are you?

How does it feel that your tax money is going right to my bank account, eurocuck?

Um, Middle East women have a worse obesity problem than American women. Fuck your own fatties.

How does it feel to be regarded as a tidal wave of helpless rats that we have to create ghettos for?

Imagine being a fat yank woman on Sup Forums. I can only imagine how fucking ugly you are that you spend your time here. You must be a fat social outcast obeast

S A D

How does it feel to have 99% of your population live in poverty and being proud of being one of few to escape and be a leech

yfw Muslims initiate the second Dark Age in Europe.

Swim back home and take care of your mess, you fucking pussy.

not mad at all, women actually go for me, they avoid you, and I've literally cucked a Lebanese mussie. but by all means go kill yourself for false promises of actually having women and power, i know you won't get that in the real world so the afterlife must be different right sandie?

Feels G O O D

>government gives me money to go to university
>government gives me welfare
>government instates foreigner quotas to help me do money
the wh*Te shit LITERALLY sponsors my life

the only thing I have to do is send some bottled sperm to impregnate wh*Te women

Nice paragraph, what is the benefit of writing all that?

White people I swear

>wh*Tes
Why do you people always write it like that?

Again:

شقيقة خنزير تمتص قضيب الله في الجحيم الخنزير

wh*Te shits literally make shit up on the internet to feel better about themselves LMAO

>eurocucs
>Islamic lions
>the heirs of this continent
>carry the mantle of responsibility

So not only are you camel jockeys cowardly and treacherous, you're also deluded, huh...
The entirety of your history is filled with instances if us beating the everloving shit out of you.

THE EVER LOVING SHIT!

And this was the case despite vast numerical, strategic and tactical advantages on your part.

You are a species of cowards and weaklings who can't achieve a single tiny victory without using massive amounts of subversion and underhandedness. And even then you fall really short of achieving your goals.

Nobody wants you anywhere else other than even in your own countries. No, scratch that, you don't even want each other.

>We are virile, we multiply at staggering rates
That's why people look at you like you're niggers. That is a trait of savages and cattle herders.

We may have a currently declining population, that's true. Our future is at stake.

But I'll see my country burn to the fucking ground and the soil become charred and salted before I hand that holy piece of land to the likes of an two legged animal, willfully shackled by a doctrine of submission and desperate to put the blame the acts of his depravity on foolishness on those better than him.

With respect: get fucked.

Nice paragraphs, why do you care this much?

imagine being wh*Te and writing an entire book on Sup Forums for someone to read..

and then ME NOT READING IT LMAO

ALL THAT EFFORT GONE TO WASTE

S E E T H I N G

Pretty sure you're LARPing now

S E E T H I N G

Answer

No stats

What a skilled master-baiter.

Well take a good look at this europe, you didn't take us into europe now you must take all these terrorist immigrants as work force.

SWEDEN Y E S

>wh*Te people

>MY ASS IS BURNING

lmao

Low effort bait.

Islamists can't even get their own societies to function, they need to go live among the whites to sponge off white people's money because they can't get their own shit together, they're not the future of anything

Just look at every single muslim majority country, they're all violent shitholes. They need to import foreigners to design and invent anything, and also to construct it. Their militaries and police forces are shit and lack discipline and efficiency, education levels utter shit, cultural life utter shit, there's no science or innovation or academia and they lag behind the rest of the world in all fields of culture - hell, the country of Spain translates about the same amount of books in a year than the Arab world has managed to translate in the last 1000 years.

Low effort immigration policy.

you will get you ass kicked again achmed, you and all the other invaders
sooooonnn

to end the disillusionment of beta sandniggers
Do you always spell like you've just had a stroke? also if your culture was so great why did you flee it? oh yeah because white culture is better than yours, its more successful, the food is better, the women look better and we don't force children to strap bombs to their chest. I know this thread is bait but your god is a joke and you are being used by people trying to gain power, that is it, the world doesn't fear you they see you as an annoyance, an infestation and you will be snuffed out.

>MY ASS IS BURNING

S E E T H I N G wh*Teys

I'm Romanian.
I have a hatred for these fuckers in my fucking blood. I, my family, my city, my region, my country, owes them a pike up their ass.

Their bullshit has brought nothing other than suffering to all, even to their own.

They deserve every misfortune they bring upon themselves.

Better than licking their assholes. Better than being one of them, moving to a country where I'm not wanted, only to do harm and leech off the whites, instead of trying to build my own wealth.

>MY ASSSSS IS BUUUUUUUUUURNINGGGGG

S E E T H I N G

I wonder whose behind this post...

>MY wh*Te ASS IS ON FIRE

tl;dr

G Y P S Y

kek, I see you on a daily basis. your flag can't hide you Kikeburger

FEELS GOOD TO BE WINNING!

>wh*Te people literally owe civilisation to us
>still don't show us any respek

wh*Te """"people""" everybody

>Wh*Te women hate wh*Te men and love the BBC
Typical!

wh*Te PEOPLE BTFO

>being cuckristian
>2017

wh*Tes are SUBHUMANS

There's not a SINGLE wh*Te woman in the world who wants a wh*Te man

AGREED

If Muslims were so great, why do they need to come to Europe to take our handouts in the first place?

Wouldn't your own countries be fantastic advanced places?

>Islam will conquer Europe by the end of the century

Feels good man!

What made us impotent will make Muslims impotent too within 3 generations.

I can't blame them lol :DDD

>21 days to take the capital of a nation with one of the largest standing amries
You guys even fight like cucks, I'm glad i didn't miss the chance to kill a few of you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

It's called conquering.
Yes, we failed during the crusades.

But we won't fail now.

> (...), and it's only us who can save Europe from the wretched state it's heading for.

I think you misunderstand something. That wretched state will be reached as soon as you turned Europe into the same kind of shithole that all Islamic Countries are.

"But Hans, Europe has a much better infrastructure, so we got a headstart!"

No. You will fail to maintain anything of importance, and you won't be able to create anything new. Why? Because muslims are - on average - the laziest, most unintelligent and most primitive ideological group of people that i can think of. You can't get shit done by yourself. Every single bit of technology and science that you got in your pathetic excuses of islamic countries had to be imported from the West. You barely do, and pretty much can't do anything that isn't directly related to Islam. Except slavery - although that could be a part of Islam too, so i guess you really can't do anything else, after all.

What did you give to the world? Your kin terrorized non-muslims of all kinds ever since your backwater religion existed. Most muslims that you exported to Europe, as well as their descendants live on welfare like parasites, and are even proud of it, too. Everywhere you settle down, ghettos appear, and you are disproportionately represented in hard crimes, which is pretty much the only form of contribution that you had to western society so far.

So how is having more of you here better? There will be no kafir whitey to pay for your welfare anymore, and no kafir whitey to maintain the infrastructure and technology; Expertise in technological and medical fields will have to make place for 'islamic science' - which makes you reliant on importing from the next best western nation again, which would then be murica i guess.

No, even the prospect of having Russia, China and the U.S. totally and utterly destroying Europe with nukes to the point where it becomes uninhabitable would be better than having Muslims take it.

We will impale you!
No mercy!

>he actually believes this
LMAO.

Wh*Tes are so pathetic!

>LARPing this hard

kek delusional roach. Have fun with the kurds

I FUCK GOD
I PENETRATE JESUS
I SHIT ON JESUS'S COMRADES
I RIP OFF BIBLE'S PAGES
I CUM ON wh*Te FLAGS
I MAKE DRUMPF BEND DOWN

It's called CONQUEST

Inshallah.

>MY AMERİMUTT ASS İS ON FİREEE

G Y P S Y

Last I checked, Conquerors don't come to the lands to take menial jobs and live off of handouts.

Where are your Mighty Islamic Lions? Because all I see are serfs.

C O N Q U E S T

>gypsy
And you are an Arab.

Muslim pig!
Do you know why the muslims don`t eat pig?
Because it would be cannibalism.

What a wonderful piece of art

Feels great man.
Wh*Te birthrates are stagnating hard.
Cuckst*an*ty is literally the slowest growing religion.

Islam will conquer the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France and Sweden by 2070.

:^)

R O M A N I
C I G A N Y

I am El Cid
No urinate with you tiny brown cock you inbred, retarded homosexual

Well, with the crusades things went relatively well for muslims at first, until Europe got tired of their shit and mopped the floor with them

It's the same thing now. Euros are slow to awaken, but when they do, they'll wipe the floor with muslims again

honestly the Netherlands is already a Muslim country

>implying (((they))) will allow that
Kek'd hard.

Nice one LARPing on the internet. While in real life we're the one who cucks.

it's wh*Te not Wh*Te wh*Tes don't deserve a special name so no need to capitilazing the first letter

L O W
S P E R M
C O U N T