Are Iron Maiden cucks? Do you think they care about the islamification of Britain?

Are Iron Maiden cucks? Do you think they care about the islamification of Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDdBaOJhs2E
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
youtube.com/watch?v=UwLtyvGdNbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. They are clearly nativistis
t. Scot

It definitely has a nationalist aesthetic to it

They probably care to the same extent the average person cares. i.e. slightly worried.

I saw them live at the M.E.N Arena, 2 weeks before it was blown up. That was my 3rd time seeing them.

Their music is legendary, and in times of old they are some of the original badasses, but I heard Bruce say this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FDdBaOJhs2E
He made a passing remark about trannies in the audience, but I wonder if that was the 'voice in his ear' or whether he is caving slowly like everyone else.

Their music still is amazing to this day, and their beer is not bad either.
End of the day, fuck politics, if you like a band, listen to them. Don't be a faggot.

Agreed. They are arguably my favorite band of all time, I am not sure myself though, because Priest are right up there. Honestly if I only had British bands to listen to, Id do just fine. Between new wave, heavy metal and hard rock the UK literally has brought us the greatest bands of all time.

They receleased an album a few years ago that had sort of defeatist air, referring to wars etc. But they are the best of British and seem to be fed up with Britian being used as a lapdog for other nation's shitty wars.
Might as well post this old IM vid which uses some "quaint, old-fashioned" footage, enjoy, lads...
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

Steve and Bruce are well read enough to be at least somewhat redpilled.
They have the most diverse subject matter than any other band I can think of.
They're smart enough to keep politics out of music, so that's already a pretty huge red flag that they know what's up.

Also, Bruce is a pilot, a professional fencer, and a beer brewer. Yet somehow finds time to be the singer in the most popular stadium rock band in the world.

Whats your guys' favorite Iron Maiden album? Id have to say either Piece of Mind or Somewhere In Time.

A few years ago I would have said Number of the Beast, but Powerslave has really grown on me.

Also, The Book of Souls isn't perfect, but it does contain 2 of their best songs ever.
The Red and the Black is just beyond epic and Empire of the Clouds is amazing.

>Are Iron Maiden cucks?

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Powerslave is one of those albums that I just couldnt get in to. There isnjust aomething really off about the production. The whole thing just sounds fuzzy if that makes sense.

If bands/writers/artists/ etc. start to mouth off awful propaganda then you might not want to let it ruin your enjoyment of their works.
Buuuuuuut you better not give them money -- giving money to people who are working against you and your ideas? Better not. So listen to your old records or read your old books etc. don't buy new stuff from them.

No, it doesn't make sense you dumb hick.

They are musicians you idiot. Make up your own mind, then mind your own business.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=UwLtyvGdNbc

Powerslave is the "dude maiden rules" album of choice for posers. Real Maiden fans know the only correct answer can be one of the first four.

>There isnjust aomething really off about the production
Quite contrary, I consider Powerslave one of the best sounding metal albums of all time.

Brave New world was their last good album.

Bruce is a liberal fuck

When compared to Piece of Mind it sounds small and tinny. The guitars on the previous two albums have that sharp as a razor tinge to them. Powerslave sounds like every other low fi 80s metal album.

A matter of life and death.
Fkn baller

>Brave New world was their last good album.
This.
>Bruce is a liberal fuck
Dunno about that, but his solo career was awesome. The Chemical Wedding is an absolute masterpiece.

Bruce D. made some tongue in cheek references to 'cultures disappearing without a trace' at a B.O.S. show I saw. Relatively sure he was referencing the 'Asian immigrants' and British white culture.

I think it sounds cleaner than previous albums, yet it retains its natural analogue 80s sound that I dig so much.
I hate modern production btw, especially in metal. Fuck the loudness war.

AMOLAD is musical kino though

All musicians are invariably leftists, and if they aren't, they most certainly won't nazis.

Thats all music now. There is no nuance to production anymore. Why should modern musicians give a shit when most morons cant tell the differnece between upload quality.

Electronic downloading sold people an inferior product.

Brave New World is unironically my favourite album of their.

Severely underrated IMO.