FUCK EVERYTHING

you know what? if the whole west wants to go to hell then lets fucking let them, in the end the only ones who will be benefitted from it, will be us, lets let islam take over the west, and the greatest traitor of all will fucking pay for it, all the faggots will be executed, niggers will be slaves again, and women will be property
fuck it all

YES THAT'S THE SPIRIT, KEEP IT UP, PROUD OF YOU

you're right, but you're also like MGTOW, pretending you ever had a choice in the matter
>let's fucking let them
yeah, like you could have stopped them

i dont give a damn fuck everything, these faggots are not even worth fighting for

HAHAHA ME TOO FELLOW DISILLUSIONED WHITE MAN
LET US TAKE COMFORT IN ONE ANOTHER'S DISILLUSIONMENT AND DEFEAT

>and women will be property
>fuck it all
It's not that bad of a silver lining but at the end of the day I'd still rather be dead than having to convert to Mohammedanism and ending up revoking alcohol, pork, and getting a circumcision.

Remember white man, you're fighting for pork, your foreskin, and alcohol. Don't let the Mohammedans take it from you.

and this point ill even glady give my soul so these fucking commie traitors get a taste of reality, my bloodlust will not be sated until i see every fucking trash who betrayed their own race, their own country, their own culture all for the sake of "peace" i wanna watch those faggots burn in hell

Why would the jews want to have muslims take over the west if Muslims hate jews more than anything?

>Jews help Islam rule the West
>West becomes a Caliphate
>Caliphate turn to the Jews annihalate the Jews
>Jews react first, annihalating the Caliphate in 'self defence'
>Fallout subsides
>Jews and their chosen gentile slaves are the last people alive
Does this sound about right?

WHAT?? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DESTABILIZING EUROPE IN ORDER TO START WORLD WAR THREE? THAT'S CRAZY TALK GO PLAY HEARTHSTONE OR SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haven't reeed in a while. Felt good.

and why the fuck we should keep fighting for scum who despise us and treat us like filth?
these fucking piece of shit are so hell bent in self-destruction that they hardly see reason, i will enjoy all the benefits of living in a patriarchal society and then die without regrets
fuck it.

They won't let you drink tho

ive had interest in reading the works of J.E for a while now, it its as good as certain enlightened make it to be? redpill me on it fag

This.

Our ideas can never be successful in the current political climate. Enough with "saving the West". The West today is a degenerate, disgusting hellhole and it needs to die. It's too far gone to be saved.

Even if we for some reason wanted that to happen, that is not what would happen. Muslims would become a large minority and bring with it crime and create a lack of social cohesion, while the progressive elite keeps preaching the song of tolerance. In the end, we would not have a caliphate build on the law of sharia, but a secular cuck-state with a global world culture and no national identity, where the law is that of tolerance at the cost of free speech and liberty.There would be no grand nationalist revolution, only a whimper in the face of a global culture, identity and government.

i hope all of you brothers find a little bit of happines in this era of decadency and self-destruction, the west is doomed by its own children, they dont deserve our pity
doubt it, the mudslimes will never let those cucks keep power, they will be forcible bring down, because when they see what their world of social justice and diversity means, they will revolt, and by that time it will be too late.

Even at the level we are importing the shitskins, they cannot feasibly become a large enough minority to take over our governments. Muslims thrive in the current status quo of refugees welcome and "fuck islamophobia". I don't see a big islamic revolution happening, just a slow decline towards degeneracy that the muslims wont mind as long as they can segregate and live their lives in their mini islamic countries within our western societies.

If the endgame is a amorphous slave class of individuals with no attachment to nationality, religion or history then bringing in a weaponized foreign element to either drive out the natives or to further dilute any remaining bonds they might have to their homelands would neatly serve that purpose.

"The 21st century is built on mobility: capital, goods, and information circulate at low cost and lightning speed. Yet, paradoxically, international migration has become more perilous. It is governed by outmoded notions about human mobility. It is hampered by inadequate policy and legal frameworks. And it is stifled by overriding security concerns." - Peter Sutherland, a chairman of Goldman Sachs

Why should I feel allegiance to my race our country?
I created neither.
I'm just a point of view drifting in space.

i just want to live in a white viking commune like rohan.

>YES THAT'S THE SPIRIT, KEEP IT UP, PROUD OF YOU
NICE MOVES, ETHAN

its even better then that user
jews will be the first ones to be executed. many anons talk about how the niggers will be first to be exterminated as white power collapses, but the muzzies despise the jews even more then niggers .... the jews will be first on the chopping block

i dont think yt will even go, we will "reform" islam to fit our system, the same way we did christianity, white sharia in effect . everyone says "oh you cant reform islam".. thats what they said about christianity.
what do i think? I think the ARABS cant reform islam, EUROPEANS most certainly will, they already are!
so I at least am with you brother, i say "bring it on"
this is one white man who is going to enjoy dragging faggots and jews behind his pickup truck and having a nigger tied up in my basement

before marxism, europeans basically had a christian version of sharia anyway, faggots and jews were burned at the stake, whores were beaten, niggers were slaves .... we invented sharia law before islam was even a gleam in mohameds eye

islam isnt going to destroy the white race, its going to save it