i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>KOTEL in central Sy, IS under siege,triple Kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta:SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa:SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs&N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy for min:chemical agents from US&UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>SUICIDE BOMBING ATTACK HITS CHECKPOINT BETWEEN EGYPT AND GAZA
>Marawi:Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports:dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898960216208945152
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/898960416562216965
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.522506&lon=38.316536&z=12&m=bs&gz=0;382456398;334371715;896072;1602913;614547;0;0;260675;676345;1531418;861740;1574315
youtube.com/watch?v=lZEuEEnZ_cY
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.275405&lon=38.846004&z=15&m=bs
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-coalition-bombs-syrian-army-near-isil-lines-southern-raqqa-unconfirmed/
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/898964629270929408
youtube.com/watch?v=VDF4OlWVizU
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-densely-targeted-homs-neighborhood-attacked-jihadist-rebels/
youtube.com/watch?v=QYcxN2m3wWw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898960216208945152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&f=liveuamapcom&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fsyria.liveuamap.com%2Fen%2F2017%2F19-august-celebratory-convoy-of-fsa-faylaq-alrahman-after%2Fcomments&t_d=Celebratory%20convoy%20of%20FSA%20Faylaq%20Al-Rahman%20after%20failure%20of%2063-day%20offensive%20by%20government%20on%20Jobar%20and%20Ain%20Terma.%20-%20syria.liveuamap.com&t_t=Celebratory%20convoy%20of%20FSA%20Faylaq%20Al-Rahman%20after%20failure%20of%2063-day%20offensive%20by%20government%20on%20Jobar%20and%20Ain%20Terma.%20-%20syria.liveuamap.com&s_o=default#version=efca37d5b932a816b8b4b6753d8e3a4e
youtu.be/3qckG4sd-uo
youtube.com/watch?v=7UBAadkTEe0
geonames.org/11430477/jabal-al-mawsil.html
archive.is/ckRZX
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Котёл
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSAD WILL WIN

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

I can ask the same about your Secretary of Defense.

>BREAKING! US Coalition bombs the Syrian Army's front-lines in southern Raqqa! This is where the SAA is fighting Da'esh!

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898960216208945152

Nothing gay about battlefield brotherhood.
Nothing gay at all.

>leithfadel
Booooo!!
101% chances it's fake

>tfw Assad hasn't legalized spreading Christ's message to Muslims
This will be the best concession possible in the end-game negotiations.

>As object. Shahuda Qaryatan brigade will try to take Zarqa and Damascus-Baghdad road, with a distance of 60km.
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/898960416562216965
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.522506&lon=38.316536&z=12&m=bs&gz=0;382456398;334371715;896072;1602913;614547;0;0;260675;676345;1531418;861740;1574315

>bump

Stop larping you mongoloid.

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with Nusaybin? Are SAA just cooperating with Kurds there or is there any action at all?

Photoshop a new sabre

here is the a new of saudis getting rekt by the based khat warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZEuEEnZ_cY

>Tiger Forces reporter claims the bombing took place in Al-Kader area
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.275405&lon=38.846004&z=15&m=bs

Didn't you say they won't link up Raqqa and Suknah

>thinking this war is actually going to come to a conclusion from peaceful, unilateral US/Western withdrawal, and Assad will just BTFO everyone
Think again, Sverige. Assad's got to come up with cheap shit to hand over to the USA/Kurds in exchange at least.

they sound like teeangers.
I just realized my childhood was boring.

lmfao
love it

>inb4 press release saying bombing was (((mistaken))) and (((meant against isis units)))
>inb4 isis morning raids on saa units (((coincidentally))) right after bombing

no? that's al-Tanf FSA btw

lel

All Houthis have an incredibly high pitch voice tho
Doesn't matter their age

will Assad be forgiven by the West after the elimination of isis and non moderate rebels?

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-coalition-bombs-syrian-army-near-isil-lines-southern-raqqa-unconfirmed/

>twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898960216208945152
and here we go, ISIS will be saved, Bannon is gone and neocons go full steam

No, and they'll still need concessions in all likelihood. Sadly.

>Syrian FM: #Egypt has a sincere desire to strengthen coop w/ #Syria by supporting the Syrian economy in various fields.
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/898964629270929408

Assad will be forced to step down and the Tiger will take over.

Reminder to filter all memeflags.

>tfw you will never spend you teenage days hiking ,chewing khat, and firing old atgms at incompetent saudis.
feels bad man

Most countries are changing or softening their posture against Assad, France as an example.

>Most
More

This is delusional. Did you come up with this retardation, Chief Reporter ?

this

First homosexual president of a country?
That would be too progressive for a middle east country user
She is cool and alpha tho

>She
H E
He can be homosexual but He's not a faggot

>memeflag makes meme about himself
Jesus, this is beyond tripfag-tier.

Have you seen Ebin yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=VDF4OlWVizU

Listen at x1.25

>Breaking: US Coalition bombs Syrian Army near ISIL lines in southern Raqqa – [unconfirmed]
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:30 P.M.) – The U.S. Coalition has bombed the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions in the southern countryside of the Al-Raqqa Governorate tonight, a local journalist reported minutes ago.

According to a journalist embedded with the Tiger Forces in southern Al-Raqqa, the U.S. Coalition bombed the Syrian Arab Army’s Tarameeh Group inside the town of Al-Kader, which is located along the Raqqa-Homs border.

The journalist added that preliminary reports from the area indicate that several casualties were caused by the U.S.’ attack tonight.

The area bombed the U.S. Coalition has no Kurdish presence; therefore, the attack occurred in a region of Syria that is monitored by the Russian military.

The bombing remains unconfirmed at the moment, as the SAA’s High Command has not confirmed this attack.

More details to come…

5 hezbollah rats just got killed in syria by a bunch of bearded inbreds. Lol, is this the best the shias have to offer?

if you'd only know the full extent

>Breaking: Densely targeted Homs neighborhood attacked by jihadist rebels
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:10 P.M.) – Approximately one hour ago, two rockets fired by jihadist rebels in northern Homs hit the provincial capital’s densely populated Al-Zahra neighborhood, causing significant damage and casualties.

According to a military source in Homs, at least one civilian has been reported dead and 17 others have been found wounded after the two rockets struck residential areas in Al-Zahra tonight.

The source added that the rockets came from the north and since the attack, the Syrian Air Force has been conducting raids over the Al-Houla Plain.
The jihadist attack required local firefighters to rush to the Al-Zahra neighborhood and put out the flames that were quickly spreading across the area.

More details to follow…
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-densely-targeted-homs-neighborhood-attacked-jihadist-rebels/

Typing error, I respect the guy

I was about to post "fuck off" but it's actually impressive.

Hummus btfo.

US needs to be genocided.

indeed

kek, the /ptg/ retard wearing a memeflag who contributes nothing to /sg/ hits a new low

let me check the news i'll update you guys

the 5 rats got killed in Jrajeer, syria.

They managed to catch a few isis though. Doesn't matter, they are lick fleas. they never end/

>they are lick fleas
I like this insult

That's just avatarfagging, common for tripfags and especially for newfags that lurked Sup Forums in 2016.

Wtf?

Do we have a new map?

You're absolutely right, he is a cuck, but that doesn't answer my question..

Civil war will disrupt things for them well enough.

>the Lebanese army units took control of several points from ISIS in the Baalbek, Al-Qaa and Al-Fakha region
youtube.com/watch?v=QYcxN2m3wWw&feature=youtu.be

He's a great commander, that's why.

A lot of isis members surrendering, syria military and hezbollah take over an important zone in mosul. other than that not much.

Who cares.

This is a bunch of untermensch literally fighting over gas stations in the fucking desert.

>Mosul
You mean Arsal, right?

>syria military and hezbollah take over an important zone in mosul

wut

get some nukes first cuckfag before speaking like the big boys. or at least get a decent navy

BREAKING! US Coalition bombs the Syrian Army's front-lines in southern Raqqa! This is where the SAA is fighting Da'esh!

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898960216208945152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&f=liveuamapcom&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fsyria.liveuamap.com%2Fen%2F2017%2F19-august-celebratory-convoy-of-fsa-faylaq-alrahman-after%2Fcomments&t_d=Celebratory%20convoy%20of%20FSA%20Faylaq%20Al-Rahman%20after%20failure%20of%2063-day%20offensive%20by%20government%20on%20Jobar%20and%20Ain%20Terma.%20-%20syria.liveuamap.com&t_t=Celebratory%20convoy%20of%20FSA%20Faylaq%20Al-Rahman%20after%20failure%20of%2063-day%20offensive%20by%20government%20on%20Jobar%20and%20Ain%20Terma.%20-%20syria.liveuamap.com&s_o=default#version=efca37d5b932a816b8b4b6753d8e3a4e

/ptg/ spam when

Damascus seems like a beautiful place
Free drinks and stuff
youtu.be/3qckG4sd-uo

Oh wow

(You)

>Orange

What is going on here? Shared territory?

Old news. Wait until next bread to repost.

Back to your cuckshed t_d

Yes. They have some shared command center or some shit there and in Afrin (at least it was discussed to open there too)

yeah, my bad.

>that link

Syrian Army or Daesh...

No difference. Good riddance. They should turn Syria into glass.

Long live the kurds.

Damn lad, that beat! It's amazing as it is! True it works better with speed but overall it's good!

I think you will enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=7UBAadkTEe0

I thought that was a cum tribute
Damn

geonames.org/11430477/jabal-al-mawsil.html

>Hides behind his countries worst actions in the history
>He's proud

Newfag here, is 'kotel' just a word for encirclement, or a reference to something else?

Yes

caulron

Kessel

>when al yahud tries to fuck things up for the SAA

Posting DAssaD for luck! Victory is close.

Oh no, another american namefag.

Yeah, it's a "cauldron" (Кoтёл in Russian) in which terrorists boil.

oy fugg u, my crawler can't handle non ascii properly because I'm a lazy piec of shit

Holy shit, one of them manage to gtfo of the vehicle, too bad Qawat al Khat fucked them

>German police raid leftist for posting Kurdish YPG flag
Police in Munich have raided the home of a left-wing activist who posted the flag of Kurdish militia YPG to Facebook. The YPG has helped German intelligence and receives arms from the US military in Syria.

Germany's conflicted attitude to Kurdish fighters was exposed once again this week when Munich police raided the home of a left-wing activist who posted the flag of the YPG on Facebook. The YPG, or People's Protection Units, a 50,000-strong militia, is heavily involved in the war in Syria. It has helped German intelligence and is supplied with weapons by the US.
A special police commando raided a shared apartment in the Schwabing district of the Bavarian capital at 6 a.m. on Thursday morning, having tracked down one of its inhabitants who had, according to their search warrant, posted an image of the triangular yellow YPG flag in March.
'Intimidating search'
The taz newspaper identified the target of the raid as Benjamin Russ, a left-wing activist, who told the newspaper that he had posted the flag on his Facebook page in March in protest at a new ban imposed by the German Interior Ministry on all symbols related to the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). The PKK is a leftist separatist party affiliated with the YPG that is in a long-term armed conflict with the Turkish government and is considered a terrorist organization by the European Union and the US. (DW)

archive.is/ckRZX

It means cauldron. It's an old Slavic tactic of encircling the enemy with a big pocket, it's spelt кoтeл in Russian

>138225646
holy shit, this is too close home for comfort.
So glad I don't use fuckface

Кoтёл
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Котёл

Sounds a lot like when the PMU said they got hit by airstrikes when in reality they just got ultra gaped by a surprise ISIS attack