Blackpill

Who here is /blackpilled/?
I've come to the realization that the white race does not want to be saved.
- they want the US to be Brazil 2.0
- they want a hostile ethnic group controlling their media, government, and big business
- They want to see American history destroyed
- they want to see white kids sterilized with hormones
- They want Somalis and Muslims

> but muh trump, did you see the 2016 electoral map?

It does not matter when even those people shill for Israel and masturbate to the thought of shitlibs and blacks thinking they're not racist.

I say we all move to the mountains and let these faggot and nigger sympathizers burn in the hell they've created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wi3TWitUjY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're in a tricky spot OP
Whites have made things so comfortable for themselves that our society is becoming weak. When this civilization rots away and falls apart, the situation for us will be drastically better for the race because we won't have the resources to care about idealistic nonsense pushed by (((people))) who made things this way.

Its too late desu. The "right-wing" backlash is nothing new. It was defeated in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. What we're witnessing is its death throes. At this point there is simply too much forward momentum to turn back the clock. People should just get used to it.

You sound about ready to leave people like Molymeme and Styx behind for Woes and Morgoth

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wi3TWitUjY

This is very important to understand/realize:

Left is Controlled

Right is Controlled

"Skeptics" is Controlled

"Alt-Right" is Controlled

"Alt-Left" is Controlled

"New Right" is Controlled

"Alternative Media" is Controlled.

Wake Up to This & Remember it.

[archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Always think outside of the box, even when you think you are outside of the box. Because chances are you are still inside of a box.

I'm trying to fight it but there are just too many subversive traitors

Boy, taking the blackpill is useless. Lets say you are right, well nice, we are lost.
Lets say you are wrong. WTF, you have just givin up and thus DECREASED our chances!

Also give me more of these white memes there.

Got /blackpilled/ when I was around 7 or 8. Must be about that time when I read about how my barbaric ancestors with their constant chimpouts ruined an Empire that was wayyyy ahead of its time.

Although they kinda ruined themselves first. Really makes you think.

That was a great video.
I do like MW but I am not familiar with Morgoths
work. I'll have to check him out.

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/

Morgoth's a working class man in northern England with a blog

And that's the way they look at us one day..
We will be nothing more than a mythology.

They'll give us accolades and say great things.
They'll look at our accomplishments and wonder
at the magnificence we have bestowed upon humanity.

But we will be long gone.

there was no chance to begin with.
We are too far gone. Even cucky moderates like Richard Spencer are labeled Nazis for not wanting to die out. Furthermore the Alt Right is filled with subversives and faggots: IE Greg Johnson. I'd argue that our last shot died with George Lincoln Rockwell.

what's your problem with Johnson?

Vroom vroom

The US is probably going to balkanize lad. Make the best of it.

Faggot. Why don't you compare southern Europe with those barbarians now? Those barbarians are fucking exploring other planets. You should feel blackpilled about your chronic and abject lack of dignity and self-respect; those are the symptoms of the mental disorder literal cuckolds have.

well that's new to me. thanks for responding.

I'm with you, my friend, I've been on this board for too many years, and literally it's only getting worse. I'm looking for those days when whites finally will be extinct and without us, the world will collapse, and those apes will know, it's their doing. We will be remembered as some ancient gods perhaps.

>The allies is the actual racists.
>Germans just want volk to live separate.
>Even though they might agree, germany was their competitors.
>Realize how much they fucked themselves over.

The sudden influx of foreigners is the only way to get people to be racially aware again.

"Everything is under our control, resistance is futile. Give up now, you don't have a fucking chance!"

If espousing reality makes me Jewish
then Shalom goyim.

What ever the reality maybe, you can't just give up on you race. Not whilst there's still enough of us to to actually do something.

No where in your post did you mention Jews so I think you want the same. We need to let everyone know it's the Jews who are doing this to us and that they will be slaves when we are gone.

Also, this.