youtube.com/watch?v=oWyru0FXQ5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898977307058069504
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnRnRRrKB?q=boston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Digger of peace?

I hope somebody dies. It's no fun if it's peaceful.

30 trump fanbois vs 20000 decent people.

Lol

It's in Boston. Nobody there is decent

Praying for peace

At least we have good optics!

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

You're not decent

>Antifa and BLM start attacking innocents
>Bawston Cops stomping leftists in response

great day for /our side/

Aunt Tea fa

latest episode of Nazi vs Commie

more like Aunt Queefa

Call them the alt left they fucking hate it

There are but we are watching from a safe location.

Fuckers got gasoline in bottles.

>>Antifa and BLM start attacking innocents
>>Bawston Cops stomping leftists in response
>
>great day for /our side/
Except the cops have been given a stand down order. Their hoping to kill some whitey.

Why do all mayors order the cops to stand down whenever there is a chance for violence by antifa?

You americans used to be so eager to sue each other for the slightest offence. Why don't you sue the mayors for gross incompetence?

u better fire up ur engine then burger

Maybe ICE will show up

I like how they put free speech in quotations

How? Gas eats right through plastic

MAGA

Those are called molotov cocktails u retard

Whoever showed up to that psyop rally was a fucking idiot anyway

Booooooring

Nothing happened. No habbening
Only nogs shouting black live doesn't matter.
Kek lied us

Protest is starting to get aggressive

the announcer on this vid is retarded

Hate speech is free speech. I'm going with a swastika t-shirt

This, and don't let any of those opticsfags tell you to take it off because you're

>ruining the movement

>trumpet news

kek

No sweetie it's 10k at max and it's full of niggers and spics.

I don't get it, why can't the US just split, give the blacks some land and reparations in exchange that they keep to themselves and don't cross the boarder (a wall preferably) and just let them realize how shit they are are civilization.

I mean it will be a nutkick to our wallets but fucking worth it in the end when niggers realize that they wuz no kangz and just go out in silence (thanks to TrumpSoundproofWall TM)

BLM is attacking water now

Watch the alt-left start riots and break shit and have the based cops have to put them under control.

Will anything happen when darkness falls?

They would simply arm themselves and climb the wall, it's what nig nogs do. They destroy and steal.

Send all Ooga Booga's back to Africa, that'll make them happy

>be against free speech
>decent people
pick one and only one

>based cops

Reminder that they're not on your side.

BUT WILL TRUMP DISAVOW LAW ENFORCEMENT?

they're not not on our side

>decent people
lol

(((They))) are the judges and jury. Whose side do you think they'll take? Their closed-eyed puppets.

how about ship all the shiskins and liberals from europe to the US in exchange for the whites and same in africa with the remaining whites against our niggers?

I mean I'd pay reparations just so we could get rid of all these fags, niggers and jews. They are bound to fail anyhow so why not speed the process instead of slow suffering.

based black bro redpilling.
TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST!

NO VIOLENCE NO FUN...
GET FUCK'D

Killdozer!
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

Also, white burgers and africans would get their own countries, you can replace portugual and england or what ever

Americans are animals. How did this country ever become the most powerful on Earth? Even the whites act like niggers, on both sides.

Our cops aren't muslim dick sucking faggots like London police.

BO RING

I'm not gonna watch loudmouths arguing with each other.

What are the happening streams nowadays?

Kind of stopped watching since Trump got inaugurated and happenings kept happening every other day. Use to watch Fox in Phoenix but they're not active on weekends.

What the fuck.
This sounds so retarded.

fucking british fucking cuck watch your fucking mouth you forget the fact we made you look like a bunch of fucking pussies and youre letting a bunch of muslims rape all your women...

haven't been any paid protesters up until now

I love how ever news paper has the quotations around "free speech" protesters. The propaganda is unreal at this moment. It's such a coordinated attack

All those white women screaming with joy for that nigger as he talks about taking power away from nazis (code for whites)

LMAO. It's over

Reparations for what? Building the only existing structures between South Africa and the Saharan Desert? Feeding them? Vaccinating and clothing them?

Shut up cuck.

Stop taking shitty bait you larping faggot.

Truth hurts? I used to give a shit about this stuff but it caused me too much anger and depression. Now I choose to laugh at the absurdity of it all. You should too, you might feel better.

Our cops do what they're told by their superiors, hate having their authority challenged by their inferiors, and will not lift a finger to help anyone who isn't also a cop.

Can someone tell me what's their problem these days? Both sides. Why all of the sudden there are right-wing protests? And why are leftists chimping out so much? Has there been any racism lately?

Just on German (propaganda) news they showed how an American said that it's so sad how racism is all of the sudden back in the US. But how? Where?

Sitting down with a Rum and Coke. Will Kek provide today?

Free Speech protesters leaving, greatly outnumbered at the Common
Today ended in defeat, and we won't hear about it on Sup Forums.

Here come the kangs

Who is the KANG currently speaking?

It's because of Trump m8, and the media spinning up civil unrest in order to oust him

If Hillary had won none of this shit would be happening

it's over lads. We're done

Nazi's want the right to preach hatred and not get their asses kicked for it. If you violate the NAP then you should expect violence in return.

Commons under attack

shits going down go to youtube stream

Posting in every Antifa thread

TF is NAP?

getting restless on this scope:pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnRnRRrKB?q=boston

MUH FLAG

If only someone could let the vibrancy know in advance that all these upstanding communal white protesters aren't at home to stop mass burglary.

get out newfag

It's funny how they want to stay in the West under such oppressive White Capitalist Patriarchy and not Africa, where blacks rule.

Really jostles those almonds...

30 decent people vs 20000 brainwashed useless idiots

Your hate speech will not be tolarated antifa.

What kind of numbers?

If you want to preach that you want an ethnostate by displacing niggers from their homes then you're directly violating the NAP through threats of violence.

why are these dindus even attacking the police

When are American ambulances going to get battering rams?

Are you really that stoopit?

thats a mobile prison

That's no ambulance.

Lincoln originally planned to ship them to Liberia, Africa in a great Exodus but was assassinated before that could occur.

Because they know who lives in cities. Thankfully the NYPD told Blasio to go fuck himself and has corralled antifa every time they've appeared here.

>why are these dindus even attacking the police

because niggers nig.

Serious? When I was in Georgia, they used two school buses with barred windows, kek

>This.

Time for the white power killdozer!

>Has there been any racism lately?
The media has been using this Russian hacking interference since the beginning of the Trump presidency. However, in the last few weeks its fizzled out and there is NOTHING they can pin on him.

The Charlottesville UnitetheRight rally to defend the pulling down of a confederate statue. It was attended by retards with tiki torches and had Nazi Larpers and the whole thing was set up by the town to basically have Antifa and the larpers get into a fight. The car thing happened, a fat girl died, and the media had their story.

Trump condemned the violence on all sides and the media went into overdrive on "He is supporting the Nazis! He didn't condemn them by name!" He then did condemn them by name and it wasn't enough still. He then said that there is an alt-left (e.g. antifa and they are violent).

They have now taken this angle, and its working somewhat. So the left is pushing to go for more confederate statues to generate more protests and public rallies so that there can be more violence which they will blame all on Trump AND paint any conservative as a Nazi.

You are all caught up.

Just look at liberia and south africa if you think that is a valid question to ask in the current year my friend.

Well fuck me backwards with a telephone poll.

It's a Chinese mobile execution/organ harvesting chamber.