Who won today?

Only 100 people showed up and left.

20,000 paid, misled, or violent commies still in the streets claiming that people with American flags are Nazis. Media misrepresenting the event. I hope someone recorded the whole damn thing.

>paid

stop d-disagreeing with m-me, you paid shill!11

I refuses to believe 20,000 normal people woke up today to stop a picnic in the park.

>normal
>leftists

What event? Goddamn I'm so behind.

I mean I don't even really know who drove that damn car into those people? Was he a Soros agent, CIA, or an autist?

>Boston has normal people
Ok

no sane person would bother showing up OP. the left protested for years consecutively and got nothing. why bother showing up to counter protest?

it makes me wonder if you blood is pure OP. like maybe your grandmother is a coal burner or something

Protests are unirronically for cucks.

So basically you won. If the media is painting the peacefully normies as violent nazi, and at the same time the peacefull commie shits destroys and demostraes that their alternative is havoc and destruction the attendance will see the disonance and questions will be raised. You're paying too much attention to the opinions of the MSM, and at the same time, you're neglecting the fact that outside the mayor urban areas normal people see that violence and fear the possibility of an local antifagg chapter. Those normies are your main objetive; because they are the red blooded americans who work and pay taxes. And those taxes are the ones financing the peacefully police forces that protects them.

This. Protesting in the street is as useless as voting. Work hard, save money, build strong friendships with strong men, stockpile guns and ammunition.

see this is your problem. you label everyone on the left as violent, communists, paid, etc.

You don't realize most of the world is against you nazi fucks. And it will always be that way.

This is why you were out numbered. And will continue to be out numbered.

an autist who was behaving like a leftist

Thoros dies and the night king kills a dragon.

nazis scattered like cockroaches once the leftists got to them

>muh master race
>muh race war

HAHAHAHA PATHETIC

>never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake

fuck you for being a shithead
but thank you for not being a shill

All I can say if that was a display of 'Free Speech' by the Boston Branch of the encroaching Globalist Corporate Dictatorship, then you have a Problem America..

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

>acuses OP of being a biased against the left.
>procedes to call OP nazi solely based in a bias.
>hur hur muh united left aginst the evil fascist.
>fails to see the fascism in its own statement
For fucks sake stupid nigger; you're an special case of stupidity.
>hur hur the world loves the commies and hate the nazis
Do you know what we have in common in latam and in general in SA? We only left our differences apart when we have to hunt down commie scum like you. Have you heard of operation condor? -pic related
How many other similar operations had been deployed? Do you know who sponsored us? You're right, anyone who just want to fuck commies. Do you know who trained them? You're right again! Former evil nazis who were livig freely in SA.
So take another chance and see in what world do you live and what's your prospect of future cannon fodder.

The dragon gets revived and joins the white walkers!

all usa flags = nazi!

I'll left this here.

says the nigger flag. try harder minority