WTF?

>Really? just when you had us looking bad with Charlottesville you decide to protest against Free Speech? Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-06-09/kansas-man-faces-hate-crime-indictment-in-bar-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/17/speakers-list-for-boston-free-speech-rally-include-right-wing-extremist/6xWnzHZwrjq8svoRbPN1NP/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ironic eh?

i've heard more BLM chants and commie talk more than anything. it's the intersectionals again wanting free shit, nothing more.

Leftists are retards, they literally don't know how to stop

What is even happening in America. You media is openly Anti American.

Zombies taking over eh

Any lefties wanna explain the decision or at least condemn it?
Even if you're literally against free speech and its eradication is one of your goals, don't fuckin advertise it, in America, idiots.
Keep that shit hidden until you get into a position of power or own someone who is.

AND NOW THEY'RE THROWING ACID IN CITIZENS FACES
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
You fuckin dopes.
Just when we get called terrorists for adopting there methods with the charlottesville vehicle of peace, you decide to throw acid in ppls faces?????
You guys are retarded.
You were handed a huge gift inCharlottesville and now you're pissing all over it kekekekke

charlottesville and boston are the start of america's color revolution. the color is red.

All rallies are free speech rallies, I don't know why you guys think we don't hear your dog whistles.
Is it because you're too stupid to realize not everyone is as stupid as you?

The civil war was about slavery, and you guys are retarded racists

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

It's like when the Bush administration passed the Patriot Act. It's just a name to try and save face and distract from what's actually happening. We all know "free speech" to you guys ends somewhere around the time any minorities get involved. That's when cars start driving into protesters.

That's like calling your rally "save orphaned puppies" and then chanting BURN THE JEWS.

and then calling out anyone who protests you for hating puppies.

As I suspected:
Short sighted, suicidal, nonsensical and naive.

Free speech was central to nazi ideology and I hate nazis!

my face when the left exercised their right to free speech better than the failing alt right and all they can do is bitch and moan about getting blown the fuck out even with a president, supreme court and congress on their side

their boss isn't even being subtle anymore

That's a lot of words that don't amount to much. We all know where the Nazi shit leads. We see it time and again. Black churches shot up, immigrants shot, Muslims harassed and their defenders murdered, Sikh's killed because who even knows what a Muslim looks like. The only thing suicidal is not standing up to that bullshit.

>Black churches shot up,
Happened at a higher rate pre-Nazi
>immigrants shot,
Mainly by other immigrants
>Muslims harassed and their defenders murdered,
Drawing Mohammed counts as harrassment for which you shall recieve the death penelty, so don't be surprised that Muslims feels don't move me
>Sikh's killed because who even knows what
Because of their fued w/ Muslims, most likely
>The only thing suicidal is not standing up to that bullshit.
No. Fighting against a made up enemy especially when that enemy is at a rally for something fundamentally American, at least in optics, is suicidal to your cause.
TL;DR: Short sighted, suicidal, nonsensical and naive.

>Happened at a higher rate pre-Nazi

Pre-Nazi? It shouldn't be happening at all.

>Mainly by other immigrants

usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-06-09/kansas-man-faces-hate-crime-indictment-in-bar-shooting
>The indictment against Adam Purinton, 52, of Olathe, Kansas, comes after a Feb. 22 shooting at Austin's Bar and Grill in Olathe, Kansas. Witnesses have said Purinton, who is white, yelled "get out of my country" at two 32-year-old Indian nationals, Srinivas Kuchibhotla and Alok Madasani, before he began shooting.

>so don't be surprised that Muslims feels don't move me

No, I already know you don't care about minorities hence why we can't let this behavior get a foothold.

>Because of their fued w/ Muslims, most likely

You wish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting
>On August 5, 2012, a massacre took place at the gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, where 40-year-old Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded four others.[3][4] Page committed suicide by shooting himself in the head after he was shot in the stomach by a responding police officer.
>Page was an American white supremacist and Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin.

>No. Fighting against a made up enemy

You guys murdered a woman last week and have spent the time since demeaning her, her family and either defending or outright praising the terrorist. There's nothing made up about Nazi's. We know what they're capable of. We know what they want. If we don't stand up to you losers now we risk more lives lost in the long run. Take your hate speech and your shitty tiki torches and shove them up your ass.

Hunn, this was a lot more fun before you guys started shooting yourself in the foot.

Could ya do me a fave and check the stats of what I said instead of giving lone examples from which you make up your warped world view.

You know the best way to prevent immigrants from getting shot is tighter immigration restrictions, but you're opposed to that, because that's not anti-white

The best way to protect Muslims from non-Muslim judgement, is for them to stay in their theocraciess. But yet you want them here, for some reason, even if they don't wanna come, because that's not antiwhite.

If you cared about blacks being shot you'd care that 98% of them get shot by other blacks, buut that doesn't bother you, because you could care less about that, because it doesn't involve being antiwhite.

Is that a fair assessment?

>Could ya do me a fave and check the stats of what I said instead of giving lone examples from which you make up your warped world view.

Here's a stat: you right wing extremists are as bad as the radical Muslims about killing innocent people. We'd have protests if ISIS decided to set up shop in Chicago, I don't know why you think Nazi's should have free reign.

>but you're opposed to that, because that's not anti-white

As opposed to what, you just being anti-anything-that-isn't-white?

>The best way to protect Muslims from non-Muslim judgement, is for them to stay in their theocraciess.

Freedom of religion remember? Or did you not get to that part of the first amendment? Why not instead of blaming the victims of violence we go after the ones perpetuating it?

>If you cared about blacks being shot you'd care that 98% of them get shot by other blacks, buut that doesn't bother you, because you could care less about that, because it doesn't involve being antiwhite.

Oh I care. That's why I support gun control, an end to the war on drugs, better education for cops so they'll stop shooting so many unarmed civilians, and the redistribution of wealth through taxes. Of course we all know if you had your way they'd be swinging from trees for God to sort out.

Get bent. We're not getting rid of the minorities and the more you assholes try to kill and silence them the louder we'll be about protecting them.

Kys commie faggot, also you're a nigger with gibs i can tell. You should be thanking whitey for the gibs, you'd be dead by now in africa.

>you right wing extremists are as bad as the radical Muslims about killing innocent people.
That's statistically false
>As opposed to what, you just being anti-anything-that-isn't-white?
As opposed to having sound moral principles.
>Freedom of religion remember?
Freedom to criticize religion freely is also covered. The Muzzies you love don't like that, remember?
>Oh I care. That's why I support gun control, an end to the war on drugs, better education for cops so they'll stop shooting so many unarmed civilians, and the redistribution of wealth through taxes
"Support"
>That's why I support gun control
Most blacks don't. Are you dictating to them how to live?
>end to the war on drugs
I "support" that too. But not because I'm delusional enough to think it'll get blacks to stop killing eachother.
>better education for cops so they'll stop shooting so many unarmed civilians,
I agree wit that too, however, statistics show that that doesn't happen often and you have no proof that any training would be able to actually reduce that number, short sighted and naive
>the redistribution of wealth through taxes
That hurts them more than helps them. Bigotry of low expectations.

>>Hold Rally
>>Get same speakers from Charlottesville
>>Call it free speech.

TOTALLY NOT RACIST WE JUST WANT TO SAY THE SAME THINGS THAT THE KKK/NEO NAZIS WERE SAYING PLZ DONT ME MEAN DESU.

You amde all that up though.
You're creating an enemy and projecting your fears on it.
As long as you do that, you will never defeat the enemy because you'll always be finding new ones

>Pre-Nazi? It shouldn't be happening at all.
No, it shoudn't. But being divisive and alienating and attacking the right wholesale for the actions of one or a few is in no way going to reduce the likelihood of that and things like that from happening again. I'd put my money on the contrary.
>Take your hate speech and your shitty tiki torches and shove them up your ass.
This is why there's a Sup Forums

Fucking hilarious watching leftys use their free speech to protest free speech.

Nazi filth doesn't deserve free speech. Nice try though.

Oh noes, words hurt! Antifa isnt actually violent tho, those are metal pipes of peace and love!

Commies have killed millions but I dont see the left protesting violent marxists. Really joggles the almonds.

Cars start driving into protestors when you start playing in the road and assaulting motorists that have the misfortune to be on that road.

Fighting imaginary Nazis I see

I guess liberalism really is a mental disorder

Your kind deserves all of it. Enjoy, princess.
And how many were killed in the name of capitalism? That stat is always conveniently omitted for some reason.

I'm guessing its not in the 9 figure region.

Wait what acid attacks are they for real ?

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/17/speakers-list-for-boston-free-speech-rally-include-right-wing-extremist/6xWnzHZwrjq8svoRbPN1NP/story.html

I read the article and then investigated the alleged bad apples but couldn't find anything that would lead me to considering them as extremists.
In fact, everything I've read by them has been explicitly less extreme than what I've heard from you thus far in this thread.