Why is white nationalism such a complete failure?

Why is white nationalism such a complete failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EJRIG).
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=485&v=_TWCEV5U09c
youtube.com/watch?v=SERR17jHiVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who owns the media and controls most of academia
Who is the most scared of a white uprising

Hint hint hint

because America is 50% white and most of the “whites” are mixed race mongrels

it’d be like being a white nationalist in brazil

Seems to be working in Poland

I should make a go fund me with beaten up niggers and make mad dosh

Initially when I donated $100, I fell for the falsehoods perpetuated by this Black Lives Matter member in furtherance of his fraud. I assumed he was peacefully protesting and then surrounded by a Ku Klax Klan or a similar actual White Supremacist racist mob and viciously beaten unconscious multiple times which horrified me.

Upon further investigation, I have learned:

1) The individual was masking himself and armed with a deadly weapon
2) The individual is a member of Black Lives Matter and attacking unarmed people that day
3) The individual was involved in arson that day
4) The individual caused the altercation with several other violent, masked Black Lives Matter members armed with deadly weapons by attacking an unarmed protestor
5) The individual was never knocked unconscious (as evidenced by multiple videos)
6) There is no evidence (in terms of authenticated medical records) of his injuries
7) The individuals were surrounded by a heavy police presence, ensuring the safety of the protestors on both sides
8) At no point was his life in danger

This individual is misrepresenting the event. In particular, this individual is a violent Black Lives Matter agitator who was armed with a metal flashlight baton to use as a weapon to attack individuals in the head (the flashlight he had is a long, Police-type baton/flashlight, which police are trained to avoid striking individuals in the head as they can cause fatal head injuries) and attacking individuals (see image here of the individual with multiple masks and weapons that day imgur.com/a/EJRIG).

Second, he was not attacked by "white supremacists". There is no evidence that the individuals he attacked (see videos below and others widely available) were "white supremacists". He is misrepresenting the nature of the individuals involved in the scuffle to perpetuate his fraud.

There is no proof as to his actual supposed injuries. This could easily be provided. He claims to have been knocked unconscious; this is a lie. The video clearly shows him conscious the entire time.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=485&v=_TWCEV5U09c
youtube.com/watch?v=SERR17jHiVg
om/watch?time_continue=22&v=Ca0RDi4zWSI

You can see this violent individual burning various flags while attempting to mask his identity. This is not peaceful behaviour, burning flags, with a mask, while armed.

You can clearly see he was masking himself while engaging in terrorism while armed with a heavy (3+ lbs) Police flashlight, which, if you are struck in the head with, there is a good likelihood of brain damage or death.

Furthermore, if you watch the videos, this individual along with 2 others initiated the initial assault with deadly weapons in a mob against 1 individual which escalated.

By allowing this individual to commit fraud by embelleshing his supposed injuries, misrepresent the nature of having acquired those injuries, ignoring the fact that he was violent that day and initiated the scuffle in question, you are perpetrating fraud and allowing your donors to be defrauded.

Furthermore, you are funding a violent individual involved in rioting and terrorism. You are directly funding violent and terroristic behavior.

This campaign and your website has been reported to the FBI and Charlottesville Police Department for fraud and promotiong of terrorism.

I still have to applaud the nigger for asking for money from a voluntary charity instead of demanding money from the government.

And I doubt its even a nigger behind this GoFundMe. I think I know who is behind this post.

You'd get sued.

Has to be black extorting whites, senpai. Self respecting whites wouldn't feel bad for you for getting beat up, they'd just tell you to arm yourself and stop being a dumb ass.

roadney kind drowned in a pool while he was on drugs he bought from the money he got after his wooping

You mean $125

1.2587 + transaction costs, Goyim...

Joke on the exchanged rate you fucking syrupnigger

>it’d be like being a white nationalist in brazil
not true yet..if we win

poor design

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Niggers are fiscally irresponsible. Some nigger bitch in the Toronto area won 16 million in the early 2000s and a few years later she was dead broke and in our local news.

100k is nothing he will spend thay money in a year and will go right back to working at Mcdonalds

Wow, nice sourced and clearly stated case. does it means OP is a faggot?

White nationalism is the number 1 enemy of the establishment right now. they will do everything in their power to stop it.

I reported the campaign with that. Good chance it gets taken down considering GoFundme is funding a terrorist organization and the FBI will look into that, plus the faggot made his injuries up (besides a laceration). It doesn't cost $50K to fix a laceration ffs. When I get lacerations I go to the pharmacy and get some adhesive tape and polysporin and that shit heals just fine. And I'm in Leafland where health care is (((free))) too, just because I don't want to wait 8 hours for some stitches

>OP is not always a faggot

Fucking monkey