BANNON SPEAKS: "THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY WE FOUGHT FOR IS OVER"

>"The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon told the Weekly Standard. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

>"The Republican establishment has no interest in Trump’s success on this,” he said. “They’re not populists, they’re not nationalists, they had no interest in his program. Zero.”

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/19/great-trump-thanks-bannon-service/

Well, fuck. So much for our movement. Guess we're back to business as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/bannon-trump-presidency-we-fought-over
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well shit

#MAGA

He speaks the truth. Republican establishment are not nationalists. Repub/dems are two sides of the same coin.

We'll wait and see how things go. Maybe he'll surprise me, but I think I'm off the Trump train.

retard shill thread

>Bannon Says He’s ‘Going to War for Trump’ After White House Exit

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's a direct quote from Bannon from his own news outlets you fucking moron.

Yes, he plans to go to war and make something of this presidency, but he explicitly says that the populist nationalist movement is now dead in the White house..

>we're just giving up, we promise
these RINOs are gonna fall for it, aren't they

Bannon's price for Breitbart to support Trump after he beat Cruz was a period of time in the Administration. He got it. He's using the Trump train to increase revenue to Breitbart, and Trump made the deal because he decided he needed him to get over the top. The end...

Two sides of the same zionist coin.

just remember how viciously the GOP went against trump in the primaries

His conference about Charlottesville was the best moment of his presidency. The old Trump was back. Now, it will just be about Kush and Ivanka. Getting rid of Bannon was a huge mistake. Sessions is the only ok person left in his cabinet. The rest of them could be people Jeb would have hired.

Does this mean Trump will sign the TPP tomorrow, or is he being a dramatic bag of hot air?

That's not what he said. He said that the presidency that we fought for is over.

Bannon had literally nothing to do with his response to Charlottesville though? Bannon in those same interviews expressed how happy he was to see Trump respond like that, he clearly wasnt expecting it either

I just wish the last couple weeks had never happened.

He also didnt provide any additional context characterizing that as a good or bad thing user. Youre reading your own misery into those comments. Bannon was described as super energized, excited and eager to take all the knowledge he gained working first hand in the highest levels and fuckin wreck the corrupt GOPe neocons. I'm fuckin pumped

op dropping some stale fake news

>The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won.

We won fucktard.

Bannon acted like a complete cuck with regards to charlottesville

I am just sick of hearing about it. CNN have stooped lower than low. Now anybody who doesn't support Obama and BLM is a white supremacist. In other words, anybody who is not a Dem or a Fox News neocon. I am also so skeptical of how a girl was killed by a car. I suspect it was an honest accident with no intent from the driver and the impact combined with a medical condition killed her.

I can imagine if the roles were revered and there were a group of black protestors who had a permit to protest and angry whites and their allies stopped them.

Does that make you want to read Breitbart everyday to see what he says next? Because that's the plan.

Damn... Then, the verdict is still out on him. Maybe he is not the nationalist many thought he is... Maybe he is just another Zio puppet. Trump definitely is!

Oh and according to liberal media outlets, anybody who supports Assad is now a white supremacist. Funny, how the Liberals who criticized Bush for war mongering are now supporting war. The real reason is they hate anything to do with Russia not because Russia are necessarily a threat, but because of Putin's stance against gays! Honestly, I long for the Jimmy Carter Dems. The Dems of today are pathetic.

You're pumped that our nationalist movement presidency is over and that almost all our guys have been pushed out and replaced by globalists?

Ok user. I wish I had your enthusiasm.

>its dead goyim dont vote in 2018 its already dead give up goyim
No thanks

He was absolutely right. Those fucking skinhead faggots have delegitimized the entire Trump movement.

Funny how they delegitimized, yet BLM did not. I could give a shit about the history of the south and the confederacy and neonazis, but its pretty fucked up that there are stadiums named after Peter Mokaba who chanted, "Kill the farmer, kill the boer" in very recent times. Yet, people have their panties in a bunch over Robert E Lee and want to hold him up to 2017 standards. Whats next?? Taking down statues of saints because they did not support gay marriage???

No. It makes me lose all hope and feel dead inside because we missed our cancer and we will never have another one. Trump was one a million. No one else will be able to rally so many groups the way he did.

If even he has given up on a populist nationalist agenda, I think it's over.

Feels like the biggest letdown of my life.

I felt this way when he bombed Syria, but lets not be surprised. This is a guy who has zero issues with his daughter becoming an Orthodox Jew and praying at the graves of dead rabbis.

Nope. I'll probably vote Trump and hope you do the same.

I'm just sad that I won't be voting for the same thing I thought I was in the 2016 election.

If you are honestly this fickle of a person, such easy prey to the slight breezes of one bad sentence or mainstream news article, you really need to grow tf up dude. You're acting like a typical leftist pussy. Why are you not energized like Bannon? Why, if Steve fucking Bannon himself isn't disheartened or mopey after leaving the WH and saying what he said, why are you?

Bullshit, no one who voted for Trump is going to feel like those faggots represent them in 2018 or 2020.

Yes, you idiot, that's the point. Nazi's plowing in the crowd ISIS terroists style makes our side look bad and legitimizes the worst on their side.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg News Friday in his first public comments after his departure was announced.

Time to stop feeding the concern shill
He's just repeating MSM/leftist talking points

s
a
g
e

t
h
i
s

f
a
g
g
o
t

t
h
r
e
a
d

Why do you want another cancer? Amusing typo or Freudian slip?

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Don't have unrealistic standards for Trump user, running a more honest administration to get back jobs, lower taxes, and leaning on Awan to roll up the Dem crime syndicate is already pretty fucking good compared to what would have been.

I voted for Trump not Bannon.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
DELETE THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WINNING TRUMPBROS
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>Bullshit shill thread #231934347234950382

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit

He called ahead and made sure the airfield was empty.

He bombed an insignficant empty facility with no casualties. It was just to appease the warmongers.

>unironically believing american elections will bring anything but a zionist shill

Unfortunately, Americans have a tendency to believe everything thats reported to them on TV without looking at facts. Even without these guys they would have found some reason to paint Trump as a racist simply for being a white wealthy Republican who is Obama's successor. My aunt's husband is a southern white without a college diploma who voted for Bush two times then became an Obama fag and was calling Trump "Hitler" the other day.

If you want to figure out, if a Sup Forumslack is a true nationalist who fights for his country or a reddit memester who's only in it for the lols, you only need to see how they react to Bannons resignation.

You need a real movement to effect change you can't just stake everything on one guy it doesn't work. We saw that with Obama and with now with Trump.

Fuck Bannon
>bannon causing shit in WH
>Alienates everyone around him
>gets told to stop nigging or else he's out
>gives out interview with a progressive magazine shit talking everyone around him
>rightfully booted
>tries to claim he resigned to save face
>goes back to kikebart in order to wreak revenge on everyone that told him to step line cause he's an immature fuck
kike needs to stay in his lane

You may be right. He was a much better choice than Hillary. If we would have voted for Hillary, we would now be in an Iraqi style war with a Muslim brotherhood transitional government in Syria. Sure, I will vote for Trump again in 2020... but I am still super disappointed.

>We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this

Learn to read

What did you faggots vote for? What did you all think that kek shit was for? Trump certainly wasn't the choice for a stable world, nor was he some reviver of the white nationalist movement. He was the best candidate to shake things up and he's doing just that.

Get fucked losers. White nationalism is dead. Try focusing on being an actual patriot.

Fuck off, I still have a 5 by 10 Trump/Pence billboard in my front yard if you want a time-stamped pic.

Having an honest discussion isn't shilling.

>all dissenting voices in my safe space are paid shills and must be drowned out

Bump.

People who run businesses have 10 year plans. Trump only needs a 4 year plan to dominate in 2018 and 2020 elections, compared to standard politicians that live election to election. I'm almost certain he has plans to turn around even your faggot uncle in law's opinion around in time to do well in the 2018, 2020, and even 2022 elections.

That doesn't contradict what he said in my op.

Basically he has said our movement is dead in the White House and he's going try to make the best of a bad situation.

BANNON 2020

>shake things up

Just another word for having no fucking plan or ideology

traitor cuck

I voted for Trump because his promises on the campaign trail came directly from Bannon.

If he's fired all of Bannons guys and Bannon, that suggests the agenda is compromised.

>Calling a direct quote from Bannon from his own news outlets shilling

Fuck off and die.

You're uninformed friend. Bannon was a Cruz guy up until the Indiana primary. Bringing Bannon on board was a consolidation of the Rs after a contentious primary season. He had little to do with the message Trump had already been speaking about for months.

Yep, he also stopped the CIA program to give weapons to the "free Syrian army" aka ISIS.

>We will make something of this

Means basically we'll do our best to salvage something from this Trainwreck.

I don't care about race. I wanted economic protectionist policies and dramatic moves to keep China from ruling the world in 20 years.

You're losing the argument and looking like a shilling fucking loser.

Crus is a constitutional conservative, not a protectionist nationalist.

It was a good two hundred days. Much more than we would have dreamed of a few years ago. Consolidate or gains and prepare for the next battle

There's no argument, just discussion.

Get over yourself faggot.

I was hoping for 8 years.

after his press conference on monday, why would you ever be off the Trump train? That is more than any other politician has ever done

Yeah. Thats the point of chaos you fucking idiot. Also, "traitor fuck"? Who did you think you were voting for? He's never portrayed himself as Hitler or David Duke. You're the idiot for believing he had some overarching plan. I voted for the middle finger to the system.

This is very true.

Cruz is the biggest shill for Israel.

maybe that's why he always played "you can't always get what you want" after every rally.

everyone of his children are married to jews. he knows what is up. the jews were eventually going to get control back. you have to look at this as the first battle in a long war. the first shots have been fired. it is going to get way worse than this

>doesn't know Bannon was trolling Billy Kristols Cuckly standard

Your news is already 24 hours out of date. Nice try trolling my user friendon

cruz genuflects to israel

Because I'm concerned he's just whistling and pandering to has base by talking shit to the media, while not actually fulfilling his major policy promises.

I mean, he did kill TPP for that exact reason and for all of trumps faults making deals isn't one of them. China is finally bringing their hammer down on NK because Trump doesn't give a fuck about their opinion and is ready and willing to prod their vassals. If he can get China of all places to try and reign in NK of all places, I'd say his ability to deal with them is p decent.

Still not getting stability though, in any form. If that's what you voted for him for then sorry son, yous a dumbass.

What the fuck do you people not understand about 77d chess, the left and the right are being destroyed. The DNC won't win, the RNC won't end, the altleft nor the altright, the communists, the nationalists, etc, you are all going to lose. You were made to feel like you were winning, nothing more. The populist super party will rise from the ashes. Like we said, kicking or screaming, there will be global government. Fucking shit you people really are sheep...

Oh yeah, I'm just trolling, alright.

Fucking moron.

He is dong what he can. The executive actions he has taken have been very good so far, but he is only one man, he cant pass legislation if congress is against him. Can you even comprehend the shitstorm he had to endure just to come out and say that there are two sides to the story?

Just a reminder

because antifa faggots are tough

shill spotted. how the fuck can he pass his major promises when he's fighting against BOTH parties of congress??? care to explain?

Bannon says that we don't really have negotiating power with China on the Norks and that they'll only genuinely interfere with Kim's regime is if we make major economic concessions.

He also says that if extreme action is not taken within the next five years we will pass the point of no return and China will become the new global hegemon.

If Trump isn't a red herring, why isn't Hillary in jail?

So he fires all the nationalists and replaces them with globalists?

By not firing all the nationalists in the White house?

bye mye, white boys. Market and (((capitalism))), which you love so much, don't need you anymore.

Weird, I thought Antifa wore masks
>the general public beat your asses in Charlottesville
Curb stomping frogfags at their pep rallies just became a new national pasttime

include me in the screencap

I dont give a fuck what that fat bastard says. I didn't vote for bannon and you are a fucking idiot if you did. Trump was the chaos pick, not the order pick. Him killing TPP was a great first move, and him getting China to actually act on NK shows the big talk isn't all talk.

You say they'll only listen to economics, but what happens when we throw some bombs at NK? You think China would risk a world war for the little fat boy? No chance in hell. That's why the chaos choice was the effective one. They're not sure if he's actually going to attack so its better to play it safe.

OY VEY GEVALT GOYIM DELET THIS NOW

Suck my dick.
If you fight, you bleed. If you don't bleed... Well, you know, niga.

>losing
>the argument
>this fucking faggot comes on here and views discussion as a fucking internet fight in which he's keeping score
Go back to >>reddit.

we have a soros now

Apparently Bannon was let go a couple weeks ago; I guess a glitch in the payroll system meant he kept getting his paycheck. All Trump had to do was fix the glitch?

Stop the demoralization shilling, we need to get back to our social manipulation

>what happens when we throw bombs at NK
Kim fucking puffs up his chest every four years and nothing ever happens. He needs dealt with, but god fuck user why should merica go in with guns drawn and stomp out another non rothschild bank nation killing thousands of our own white men thousands of miles from home for (((freedom))) again?

>they're not sure if he's going to attack
NK is not a threat to America militarily. They've got to know that. It's a mess.

Everybody (excepting the numerous shills in this thread) should read all of Bannon's comments, which are summarized here:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/bannon-trump-presidency-we-fought-over

>Asked what the turning point was, he says, “It’s the Republican establishment. The Republican establishment has no interest in Trump’s success on this. They’re not populists, they’re not nationalists, they had no interest in his program. Zero. It was a half-hearted attempt at Obamacare reform, it was no interest really on the infrastructure, they’ll do a very standard Republican version of taxes.

>His natural tendency—and I think you saw it this week on Charlottesville—his actual default position is the position of his base, the position that got him elected. I think you’re going to see a lot of constraints on that. I think it’ll be much more conventional.

Right now, practical politics - things like writing letters to the White House - is what's called for.

We want to get Trump to follow his "natural tendency" - which is the tendency of his base.

Is this bad news? Is Trump done?
Explain this to a guy that supports Trump but is not completely informed over American Politics.

Just a blatant lie
Breitbart latched onto Trump in summer 2015, Bannon saw it immediately like a lot of us