Baked "I can't see race" Alaska is now officially legally blind after a run-in with the Antifa chemical weapons...

Baked "I can't see race" Alaska is now officially legally blind after a run-in with the Antifa chemical weapons division.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/898267157326249985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can't see anything

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

This is what happens when you don't bring MILK

Actual photo..

Kek

i dont care about psyops and faggot twitter youtube ecelebs and mongoloids revealing their powerlevel thinking theyve a chance at changing the prophecy when its written that the white race will perish and remnants of it taken by christ to heaven while satan fucks the asses of everyone that didnt believe in him *shrug*

Worth noting that he is almost certainly exaggerating his injury for shekels from 15-year-old egelords on twitter

more like blinded alaska

he should be next

>Implying that fat slob ever leaves his house.

I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those rallies without load out resembling picture related.

I was there taking care of him when we evacuated him from the rally. He's a very sweet guy and honestly I am upset that this happened to him.

>Antifa Chemical weapons division

Kek for some reason that really made me laugh

Never trust an Israeli.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT BEING BLIND IMPROVED MY HEARING SO MUCH THAT I COULD LISTEN TO MILITARY RADIO IN MY FILLINGS

>video game screenshot about how he would LARP

good.

even if I went there to film as a neutral party, I would still wear face and head protection with a respirator.

Antifa are terrorists. If the political sides were reversed he'd be headlining CNN every 5 minutes as a victim of white supremacy.

he cant see racism

If he keeps streaming he doesn't need a dog he can just ask the chat where to go. Needs text to speech though.

>mfw can't read my own book.

Good and i hope more E-celeb trash suffer this fate
Fuck them all for dilluting the message and opening the movement for normies

>e-celeb
Nothing of value was lost.

>fascism is any form of political violence

Do glasses help?

Who?

>if attack nazis it isn't violence

Lol. I guess skin he worships didn't save his eyes. Muh white eyelids!

Now, he must master the blade.

Nazi

That isn't what I said, Helmutt. Antifa is not fascism

This. Thanks to this faggots we now have fedoras and fagans polluting the board.

He took one for the team. His sacrifice will never be forgotten

We're going through tough times comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

>Thoughts?

good. he was only in it for the money and easy views. he looks like a kike and may be a goverment shill as was rumored while back and threads quickly silenced. much like when mike enoch got exposed as being married to a jew... and then again recently when it came out mikes mom has ties to hillary. i like how alt right posers threads get deleted when you expose them.

bad vision would be the easiest thing to fake

Oh no. You called him a Nazi.
I bet that hurt him really bad.

>member Hiroshima?

>shit was crazy.

Why does Sup Forums hate him so much? He's fucking harmless.

source?

This faggot should be skinned alive.

I'm sure the CIA will put him on that they served in silence wall.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

He's a fagtheist.

Is he though, because he's notorious for hyping up and inflating every single thing that happens to him.

Also this was all from a can of bear spray shot directly into his eyes point blank wasn't it (if he is indeed "blind" and not larping as usual)

will his doctor corroborate this? if he starts playing piano like stevie wonder ima be real suspicious

this

>Antifa is not fascism

You're either a full-blown retard or in complete denial.

Either way, kill yourself.

A fate worse than death.

Cruel.

> Antifa is not fascism

>advocate for the abolition of the state
>be fascist
Two things you will never do: read a book, fuck

considering he hasn't posted any medical updates since he was first in the hospital, i guess he just made the whole thing up ? how do you go from I may lose my eye sight to not mentioning it again as days go by ?

Which Kitano kino is this?

thats what happens when you dont kill alt-leftists in self defense.

HURRR
DURRR

Antifa were founded by communist kikes.

>Communists advocating for the abolition of the state

inb4 "antifa aren't Communist"

we use these at work, it's probably a good idea to get one if you are going to engage with antifag shit flingers.

Playing the victim like every other alt right snowflake.

>dorm floor meeting tier flier
The right wing is so good at memes

>thoughts
Hilarious! Now he's as blind as his ideology.

Punished Alaska - A Hero Denied His Sight for the future to come

Antifa are primarily Anarchist

Lol.

He also posts daily on twitter

Must be some good voice to post interface going on these days because my phone sure sucks at natural language processing AI.

This is the problem with people who act like liberal activists do faking everything and exaggerating, nobody believes you if it's real

I don't. He's good for our cause. A guy who listens to Sargon today will be a white nationalist in two years.

well meme'd my friend

> his ideology

You mean multi-racial love and peace that he espouses?

Agreed. Fucking hate that Jew shit.
Time for the hard-right to replace these asses.

You faggots use the same tactics as the brown shirts. You're fascists in denial.

>advocate for the abolition of the state

You're also completely fucking retarded.

Stupid shills

Best part is that you are losing whatever initial support you had.

I actually liked Baked Alaska. He's a bit of a narcissist but he genuinely followed the truth and accepted the consequences of that.

Hope he is taken care of by his comrades.

damn straight

>is now officially legally blind

source? I call bs until I see official

>Today my doctors have noticed an improvement in my eyesight and God willing I will make a full recovery if it doesn't get infected again.
can't even do an acid attack right and even sandniggers can

Sargon "takin' yer' red pilled money for blue pilled hookers" of Akkad

hell yeah

>shills start shit thread sayung hes blind
>hurr hes playing the victim

>Thoughts ?

We should kill every antifa member Heather Heyer was a great start

No sense in arguing with these idiots.
Their arguments have been destroyed time and time ago for ages now, but they plug their ears and keep moving forward.

They usually outgrow it when they grow up, get a career (not just a job), and start families.

Zatoichi.

She counts as at least 3 of them.

Antifa's most famous chant is literally the word "anti-Capitalist". If you don't understand that Capitalism is integral to fascism you are illiterate

YOU IDIOT!

think about the optics

>Nazi get BTFO

SOUNDS GOOD!

they arent fascist though, they are communists. facism is whats going to happen after we fucking kill them all.

I'm gonna be really pissed off at the right wing if it refuses to take care of Baked Alaska or if it just tries to exploit him for shekels. He's a friend and someone from TWP or something should take him in and take care of him.

LITERALLY ALL SHILL THREAD: HE IS FINE

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/898267157326249985

>Master race
>While allied with Asians
>Lose to your own race in the biggest war in history

Hmm

They're the modern day "useful idiots."
They'll be disposed of first if the far-left ever actually got total authority.

Best part is, he can't even ID them.

zatoichi

All the edge lords in here acting like it's a good thing that someone got acid thrown in their eyes for having a different opinion than them.

Pretty sad senpai
And no I'm not a Nazi or white supremacist

idk what thoughts, yet lets start joining the OPCW and via that org accusing afa, that'll be so based.
Hopefully some will get accused in the ICJ and ICC

For sure, we will accuse antifa for stockpiling chemical weapons, producing them and using them.

>Antifa hijack the chat and walk him in front of a train

War... war never changes

just how blind is he cause legally blind is not totally blind.

No, but it is what liberals think fascism is.