Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

>be me, 27 white guy
>in a relationship for five years with beautiful 25yo white educated woman
>planning to get engaged in a few months
>have new cars and a financial plan to get a house in a few years
>we find out last night she's pregnant (~4-6 weeks)
>feel the feeling of pride and joy ive never felt before - for about two minutes until....
>she says she 100% wants to abort it because "we aren't set up enough" and she wants to "keep our life together as is"
>I'm absolutely crushed and powerless in this situation
>tell her to reconsider
>if she aborts is i will probably leave her.

I know this isn't directly politics related, but abortion is pretty political. And i never knew where i stood on the issue until last night.

Basically i think abortion is okay if you are a teen pr get knocked up by a person you just started seeing, or rape, or medical reasons -- but our case feels so wrong. There is no reason we couldn't make it work but she just wants to fucking kill it...

What do I do Sup Forums? I feel so betrayed. I cant look the woman who killed our child in the face.

White woman are gagging for black cock.

She will treat the child like shit if she doesn't abort, it's a lose lose for you

What makes you say that user?

I'm so sorry. Does she subscribe to the bullshit? Does she think she doesn't deserve a child because she's white and relatively well-off?

It's probably not yours, honestly. Have her abort It and then drop her. Find a better partner.

Realistically: she will abort, you will have 0 influence over her decision, you will be devastated and will never love or respect her the same way for killing your unborn child.

You can try to convince her by petitioning her motherly feelings, saying how wonderful kids are and how it's smething you've always wanted and how you want this. Don't go passive aggressive on her saying "you're murdering my child", this will only alienate her more. this is your best shot.

Leave her after she aborts. this is why you plan to spend your life with a like minded woman who shares your belief system. She doesn't respect you or your child enough over her infantile selfishness

No she is a conservative woman for the most part. Voted Trump. Race is always hard to talk about with her because shes from (and we currently live in) Oakland but I'm pretty confident she understands the world outside of propaganda. I couldnt date a liberal these days

Probably wants to abort because she knows it's not yours.

It's probably someone else's child if she's being that adamant about it. Has she been hanging around Tyrone? Also, if you don't have the final say, you're a cuck.

because she doesnt want it man. all the anger she has against you for making her keep it she'll take out on the kid and maybe turn them against you. just walk away.

Op here

That's what I think. She has started a new job and goes to the gym or whatever but maybe she's fucking someone.

I never see weird texts or calls though.

>posting long winded detailed life problems
This is not plebit, know your place shireling and fuck off already.

Remember progressive logic. WHen you want the child, it becomes filled with the value of life and humanity, but when you do not want the child, then it is just a sack of flesh to be disposed.

I had a girl murder our unborn child too, you will hate her forever after she does it.

Hey sometimes yoh need to turn to pol to find unbiased advice

Abortion is also political

You convince her not to abort and her child comes out brown.

I'd bet money

This. Op was cucked by Chad.

>op here
back plebbit

>White women
Lol

She is fucking someone, every time a women gets a job she gets irritated, and she looks to find reprieve in her mundane tasks. So maybe one day another guy starts talking to her while at work, and bam your bitch leaves you within the month. I've actually seen this happen.

chances are very high she cheated on you and now has AIDS from niggercock or worse and youve it too , get checked for STDs asap.

You're in a relationship for 5 years and you haven't discussed having kids?

>if she aborts i will leave her
You should try your best to save your sons life by convincing her to not do this. Tell her It's not bloodless, she'll miscarry large chunks of blood and placenta and her childs body over 7 days. It will look like a murder scene and she'll cry in regret the whole time. If she comes home after taking the pill, call her a murderer at the top of your lungs and leave, let her endure the 7 days of bloodshed alone.

its most likely not yours which is why shes so eager to kill it so it wont ruin her future aka having a cuck to pay for her shit (you)

have her abort it and then call it quits with her but dont tell her beforehand

I don't see any good outcome from this. Let's assume the best possible scenario and she kills this child and then....what? You have one with her three years from now when she's "set up enough". What is the sense in doing that?

I really am so sorry and I can't imagine being put in this position. My mind goes to the worst possible places for contingencies in situations like this. What if she simply waiting to become engaged first before she has a baby so she has you trapped?

She's smarter than you are.

You'll thank her in 10 years when you grow out of your current bullshit
and not financially burdened by a reminder of your failed relationship.

Just fucking say "I support you in whatever decision you take. Also, if you have the kid, my parents will sponsor us with a million dollars."

Works every fucking time.

I mean if you guys been together this long, I honestly think she wants it gone because it might not be yours. I was born to two 17 year olds and they were able to provide for me and my sister, with help from my mothers parents. I don't understand how two people in their mid 20s with jobs can't provide for a single child. I mean it's defiantly not easy but people used to pop out children like crazy and go chase deers with spears. It's the modern world, your baby won't starve, you won't be homeless. An once that baby is in this world she will be thankful that she didn't abort it.

This. An abortion is always a relationship ending thing.

>You can try to convince her by petitioning her motherly feelings
If she had any motherly feelings she wouldn't be set on abortion

All you can do is make it clear that you want this baby, and that if she chooses to ignore your wishes and abort the baby it would crush you, and end the relationship. Don't make it sound like emotional blackmail ('do what I say or I'll leave you'). Just state your position and let her make her choice. She will probably accuse you of trying to emotionally blackmail her, but you can tell her that you're just being honest with her - if having an abortion will damage your relationship then obviously that has to be talked about. Make it clear that it's not something you're on the fence about - you want this baby in the very bedrock of your soul.

i feel for you OP

its a rigged game which isnt in favor of you.
cut your losses, abandon ship.

We have. Sge has said she didnt want any until later.

This was not planned but I dont see that as a reason not to have it.

Tell her your plans.

1. If she aborts, you're gone.
2. If she has the child and it's not yours, you're gone.
3. If she has the child and it's yours, you will take care of her and treasure her for the rest of your life if she does the same for you.

That's your actual plan isn't it? Might as well tell her to clarify as much as possible. Can't hurt, probably won't help, but could save you from wondering if you left out this step later.

What the fuck OP? Living in Oakland should make race an even easier subject than any other place in the country. I live in Stockton and my tradgf has been redpilled racist from day one. Her brain is definitely too addled by white guilt if she's living in Oakland and is still protecting niggers feelings like they are her pets

Yeah thats exactly what i said. When is "when we are set up"? And i asked her if she accidently got pregnant again in six months then will she jist abort again?

This is not true my parents aborted their first child (actually think it just died because of some complication when I think about it). Either way there isn't any crazy emotions that go after it, just move on. In fact, when families lose a child young, they often rebound by just having another one.
I'm pretty sure it is a evolutionary thing, losing children while they are relatively young (6 years and younger maybe) creates less of a life changing loss effect than you might think.

kek, all these beta manlets telling OP she's cheating on him

seriously tho, just openly tell her how you feel and then pull through

>not married
>just finding out that white women are murderous skanks
>claims to vote trump yet is pro-abortion whenever it suits herself.
>probably cheated on you and has been from day one
>not yet married
>not yet married
>not yet married
Walk.
The fuck.
Out.
While.
You still.
Can.

Thanks user. It hurts.

She'll dismiss this as scare tactics

I think you underestimate how selfish and lazy modern women are.

then get a DNA test done once the baby is born (discreetly, without her knowing). If the baby is yours, no harm, no foul. If not, get a lawyer immediately and get your name taken off the birth certificate - there shouldn't be too much risk of getting stuck with child support if you act quickly and have a DNA test as evidence. And leaving her to raise the little bastard on her own should be sufficient punishment.

This is the best course of action desu

Op here. I actually like this.

You do realize how many ignorant people hold that exact same view and pop out 10+ kids and live off other's? We don't need more life. There is a finite amount of being.

A wise woman told me, "there is never a good time to have a kid. You just have to do it and it will all work out."

Have the child and start your life.

I had an uncle who went through the same sort of thing
>High school dropout and draft dodger
>Got with a girl
>Parents were ultraconservative (even for the 70's)
>Got her pregnant
>Parents made her abort
>Still stayed together
>Eventually got married but dead baby always hung over their heads
>Ended up divorcing because Uncle could never get over her killing his baby

If she aborts, it eventually means the end of your relationship. If you want to stay with her, do everything you can to dissuade her then once its born, Maury her ass.

>

>educated
>have new cars and plan to buy a house

Pick one.

Best LOL I've had in a while.

tell her that it's never going to be "the perfect moment".
Fucking idealists I swear. Good god I have a good woman who knows that having children is as challenging as rewarding.

>call her a murderer at the top of your lungs
Kek good one burger :]

Saving isnt that hard ya know...

>until later

Why do you want kids with autism

relax, it's not even your kid.

>If she has the child and it's not yours, you're gone.

That's not how it fucking works in grown-up world. Maybe MAYBE he can get away scott-free if the girlfriend has one shred of decency left in her, but if she becomes vindictive (HELLOOO she's about to/just got broken up with) then OP could be paying for to support her ass and a baby that isn't even is.

Is he in a common law marriage state? Then he'll be fucked. Is he going to be able to force a paternity test when the mother doesn't allow it? He's fucked.

She wants to abort it so that you don't walk into the hospital room and see a mixed race kid in her arms.

>25yo white educated woman
Just educate her on how mental deficiencies increase with age of the woman. 25 is at the edge, after that I wouldn't even consider having children with them. Some anons here probably say she's already too old.

Have the child now, it's her last chance.

Thats what ive said. We are 25 and 27 literally perfect age.

Find a woman who will carry your child proudly user, this is your life

Its not your kid bro

she don't love you.
she does not want to rear a child with you at all.
lmao.

go find another.

truth hurts man.

god bless you.
and if she loves you she'll reconsider.

Try to talk to her user and let her know flat out that you want this child. If you can't tell her something so important, you don't really have a good relationship.
Try to convince her that eventhough you are not exactly ready as you planned, you can still do this together. If she still doesn't want to have it, the relationship you thought you had is a sham...

Something inside of her feels that your genes aren't worthy enough to pass on, sorry bro.

They're not "losing" a child in childbirth or due to a disease. She's fucking killing it (best case) out of convenience or (worst case) because it isn't his and she wants to have one with him and trap him. Either way she is choosing to end a human life due to her choices.

I "lose" my cell phone if it falls out of a bag or slips under a couch cushion. If I throw it into a wood chipper it wasn't lost.

Save your child.

Lol op got cucked

He should check the rules for common law marriage. Although it may be too late to change it if he's already considered "in", anyway. And the girl doesn't seem to want the child, so she's not trying to stick him with child support at this point.

Most states (all?) will let you have a paternity test before signing the birth certificate or whatever a father does there. This isn't France, where that's not allowed.

But it's certainly good to consult a lawyer in OP's state about this situation.

Don't abort.
Trust me even if you have to raise it by yourself don't let her abort it.

Ill update everyone Wednesday with the same op image. If she goes through wednesday will be the day.

Thanks anons. It's been a hard 12 hours.

Hans, it's not that easy.
My old fiancee, that I dated 8 years aborted my child in her womb, she told me that she used emergency pills ( ellaone) and even send me a mms with a picture of box once.
Eight months later she told me she had an abortion in 7th week.
Get fucking mad as FUCK!!! Stupid bitch lied to me. On a few weeks span after she told me I hated her so much that I cannot stood her.
Sad as fuck, I loved her so much..
>im 27yrs old with stable job in state company

I'd really have a hard time staying with a woman whose values were such that she would kill an unborn baby rather than risk disruption to your current lifestyle.

I would explain to her why now is the right time.

1. You both are still young and are capable of keeping up with a child.

2. Waiting longer increase the chance of things autism and birth defects.

3. The younger you have a child the more likely you'll see that child grow into a full grown adult. You don't want to be 40 years old and have a child, only to croak when they're in college.

Man, i could say lots of things... Best honest advice i can give is talk to her...

good luck m8

Best of luck OP. As an user pointed out earlier, there's no best time to have a kid, you just roll with it when they come along. Abortion is shirking from this responsibility. God bless

user, she's wanting to kill your child. Let me tell you this, that thing growing within her stomach is just as much yours as it is hers. It will grow into a sentient human being who feels just as passionately about things as you do. It will grow up to love you if you do right be it. It will grow up to love someone else and eventually have children of its own (and eventually giving you grandchildren.)

Now ask yourself this question:
> Are you prepared to let her kill your unborn child?

Remember, that child is your blood and it's just as much yours as it is hers. I know I could never be with a person who would do something like that and it sounds like you're having a problem with it too. Listen to your heart. You know what the right call is here.

Pull your head out of your ass, OP. She knows it's not yours and wants to kill the evidence. Call her a soulless cunt to her face then kick her out of your life.

Interesting angle that this girl might want to trap him but figure this child won't do it. I've dated one girl who might have been that twisted, but then what this girl told him is pretty twisted too.

Something to keep in mind.

I doubt OP's genes are deemed unworthy of passing on. Girls aren't some great arbiters of this, and they get disgust reactions against true alpha males just as much as anyone it seems. Don't give the girl's opinion that much awesomeness, it's sure to be much more down and dirty.

>Although it may be too late to change it if he's already considered "in", anyway.

That's why I would keep her in the dark and don't make her away of my intentions. She gets the abortion, she thinks she's going to be welcomed back with open arms to recuperate and I'd drop her from my life.

This is beyond fucked. I get angrier the more I put myself in his shoes. She's at least discussed spending her life with him and committing to him but then puts him in this predicament?

Yeah I know.

I have grown up poor - and while we aren't rich right now we are certainly well off. The abortion feels so, so wrong.

Honestly, you're lucky she told you. It means she has considered keeping your child. My last ex GF was pregnant and didn't even tell me until after she had the abortion. It caused me indesciable pain. we didn't last much longer after that

We have just been put in doubt of whether the child is his. Maybe, maybe not.

Let her know that most young couples who had kids weren't really prepared. Sounds like you're more prepared than most.

Modern women think they need to have a house paid off and a couple hundred K in the bank to have a kid, and for some reason they have to be 30... Not the case, kids aren't all that expensive. All that anti-sex stuff they taught us in school really screwed us up.

She may also just be making excuses to avoid responsibility. That's quite common. You should have already known what her overall goals in life are, and kids are a pretty important aspect to consider if you're her bf. Just keep talking it over with her, let her know you'll be there to support her, and if you have to, let her know where you stand.

As a doctor, I think it's important to mention that her hormones will be off for months. Similar thing happened to me in medical school with a nurse I was dating.

I have seen what abortion does to women. It leaves them as husks of their former selves. It sounds to me like this might not be your child though, as every woman's first reaction is to have the baby.

Look into getting a paternity test. Whatever you do don't sign the birth certificate.

Just as an aside, it is never a good time to have a kid. Think of what it must have been like in Europe back in the day.

Ps. Find a Church and start going.

>this

Leave her she doesnt want to breed with you

It is pretty fucked. But in such situations it's extra useful to find out the facts, esp. legal facts. Pay for the legal consultation (or maybe he can get a free first visit, some lawyers do that), then make decisions.

Why was she having unprotected sex with you if she didn't want a kid ? Shit like this it's the reason why abortion should be extremely regulated at the very least.

2 Things:

1. She cheated on you with a alpha 110+ IQ black man named Marcus Daquan.

2. She's secretly a feminist and just wants to marry you for gibs so that she can adopt a shit ton of cats and dogs instead.

100% not yours.

Anything else is bullshit, dump her coal burning ass before you get embarrassed at the hospital when a lump of shit comes out her vagina.

This user gets it, 13-15 is peak reproductive age and looks range and what every descent man should aim for.

>white guy

Flag doesn't check out.

Oh, that's absolutely true. My point is just that from the way OP explained it she claims she wants a child in the near future, but just not right at this moment. Seems extremely suspicious to me.

Notice how ALL white conservative women will say they're pro choice but will low key get an abortion or support women who do. All white women are cancer

>they're pro choice but will low key get an abortion

Being pro-choice and getting an abortion aren't mutually exclusive, faggot.

>Cuckmerican cuckducation

Tell her if she aborts you absolutely will leave her.

What a disgusting woman. I'm tempted to say leave her anyway. Abortion is melted into the minds of American women as an option, but even liberal abortion rights supporters tend to frown on its frivolous use among women who are healthy and in a stable relationship. Never mind the ones who are financially secure.

I'm throwing in with on this one.

For what it's worth, if you talk her out of it she will likely come to view her prior views on the subject as barbaric. Motherhood changes the way women think about children and babies.

If you dump her make sure you fake a graceful departure and smooth talk the shit out of her, of you could very well get divorce-raped via palimony or common law marriage laws.

Sounds tarnished man.

I know its hard but just leave. Time heals all wounds and youll find another in your life.

Her not having it will cause resentment from you

Her having it will cause resentment from her

You lose either way

>My last ex GF was pregnant and didn't even tell me until after she had the abortion. It caused me indesciable pain. we didn't last much longer after that

Imagine how many women have done this? your future wife will probably be one of them and you will never know.

Here is why she wants to abort: She is preggo from a nigger and she knows it.
Now fuck off with blogposting on Sup Forums

lol at your pic related.

its true thats why we need these meme flags to say it and not our real flags