Why are you arguing with leftist on here? The time for arguments is over they don't listen to reason...

Why are you arguing with leftist on here? The time for arguments is over they don't listen to reason. They are cultists that will never ever agree with you on any issues. Just remember they want you dead and gone white man.

Sage and report leftist threads
Do not let them win

agree but why are so many falling for the bait?

I suggest wordfilters

I'd rather not filter this out.
It's like making a nigerian scammer think you're real and wasting his time for 2 weeks
It can be fun as long as you don't bump them

No you don't.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Its getting really tiresome at this point the regular trolls are fine.

Proxy beta leaf detected.

Give them their revolution and may history forget they were ever our countrymen

bu bu bu i jus wantes a white ethno state in a country built on the backs of black slaves and chinks.

This. Once you've come full circle and realized that they will never ever listen to our arguments, that their emotional biases are too strong, you realize all there is left is to find a white wife, get some gear, and wait to protect your family during the collapse.

Or you know, we can keep trying to make arguments and reason for our survival until the last white person is dead.

we aint here to argue with the far left zelots but to open up the debate so the normies see both sides and its clear to them

left = more muslims and niggers and less whites and higher taxes

right = less taxes less of those taxes going to niggers and less muslims and due to less taxes its easier for white families to have more kids

When did the right turn into such big pussies? What happened? I'm a smug centrist, perhaps even centre-left, but I thought the left was generally speaking more emotional and whingey. I was wrong.

I'm genuinely curious how we'll look back on this era 50 years from now. The period of oppressive trannies and extreme reactionaries

>Sup Forums
>white

>don't listen to reason.
every alt-right right now.

>all of these leftykike shill replies

OP is right.

They use the same arguments over and over again.

>Yes, good goy, become even more radical and violent, destroy any chance you have of white pride being taken seriously by anyone ever again

white culture != european culture

>leftist concern trolling again