Can you feel it? It's finally crumbling

Can you feel it? It's finally crumbling.

I'm going to enjoy the salt from you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAY THE LINE SHILL!

Wait, but the salt is still coming from you bastards. We just can't lose!

I honestly think he will win a second term. The media and you left wing retards live in a bubble.

Maga

DRUMPF IS FINALLY STUMPED

>MUH SAFE SPACE

four more years!

right?

3 more months max actually

trump arrested tomorrow

>You know what we haven't tried? Name calling and smugness.
>Right on!
>[high fives]

Obviously, barring some economic disaster. This Charlottesville thing has turned the media circus around Trump into a cartoon. They look so ridiculous and no one is taking them seriously. "Oh no Trump condemned neo nazis but he didn't condemn them in the exact way I wanted and he also condemned the violent communists wtf impeach now!" We've come a long way from "Trump is a Russian agent" in a very short amount of time.

>D-D-Drumpf is over!
>We t-t-t-told ya!
>It's H-h-h-her turn!

fucking mindrape media Jews

>t.alt-left cuck

Today was a win for the right. A bunch of crazy leftists showed up and screamed at the police for no reason. You look like a bunch of idiots.

this is my ballot.. I;d cast it again and again and again... you can drop dead.

Dear Clinton Voter: I told you so

Hello other NHfag

the democrats are officially finished... they will never win another election again after all this.

However, there will be a new democrat party under a different name... probably will be environmentalist focused

Yeah this is totally not a demoralization campaign

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction Like Flynn.

>Dear Trump Voters: You are big stupid doo-doo heads!
t. modern online journalist

Where are all the antifa faggots coming from anyways?

>thedailybeast.com
lol
>implying Trump voters are reading Chelsea Clinton's blog

Hello.. It was hard filling in that oval for Ayotte after her betrayal but who we have now are worthless anyway .. the blue blooded yankee stronghold of the good old days is gone .. will it ever return?

>modern
Political journalists have sounded like this for literally thousands of years. Civility is a modern construct.

Are you 9?
Pics.

Paid shills, commies coming out of the woodwork, and people jumping onto the bandwagon.

Being left wing is trendy again, get with your friends and #JoinTheRevolution today!

Matt Lewis' wife is getting spitroasted by 2 big black cocks.

Lol, Matt Lewis is the ultimate cuckservative.

Every week for a decade he hosts a vlog where gets cucked by a tiny pinheaded jew (pic related)

I don't think these idiots like Matt Lewis realize why most people voted for Trump. Most people, myself included, knew he was what he was, but he still spoke a message that resonated with us. Michael Moore, as big of a fat blowhard as he is, hit a bulls-eye when he explained why people are going to vote for him (youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag). I didn't matter how "qualified" Clinton was, how much of a policy wonk she was, and how "presidential" she acted. She was a known snake, and the Trump voters knew she didn't have their best interests in mind, no matter how much she tried to put a false veil up to make it so. We took a gamble that we knew would probably fall short, but would still be better than the opposing side gaining power.

If Trump was such an obviously bad choice, where were all of the people coming out across the country to vote against him? If Hillary Clinton was the better choice by far, why didn't all of the blacks that she claimed to speak for come out for her? Or all of the other groups under her umbrella? It's because whether or not you want to believe, most Americans wanted to take this gamble instead of going for the same thing that has been promised every election and never comes.
If the GOP nominated Jeb and the Democrats nominated Bernie Sanders, I can bet you Sanders would've won. Any populist would've won that election against Bush/Clinton. Whether it was Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, or some other person who decided not to run this time around.

This populist sentiment isn't going away because Trump failed, it's only going to make people more pissed and determined to elect a strongarmed populist next time around.

Every college or university in existence, including private, conservative and 'Christian' ones. The indoctrination centres should be defunded or torched.

>when your haircut looks like an improperly placed yarmulke

We are still winning.
Bannon just became more powerful than Shills can imagine.

This is great they really haven't learned their lesson keep looking down on the average 9-5er that worked so well for Hillary. Gonna be a good eight years for you boys in the US

um.. not so fast.

Confirmed for moron

That's the "I'm thinning but trying my best to hide it" haircut.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>1 post by this ID

Sage and report

So much winning it's like we're losing

Yes, I have nothing else to live for now that the white race is destroyed.

Shill post. Use "sage" in options.

Fallout 5: Athens

I think idiot is too nice of a term.

Get in the real world. Leave your online bubble OP.

t. Increasingly nervous man