Face it, you guys lost

It's astonishing how you guys continue to falsely believe you guys are 'winning'. Trump winning the presidency is probably the best thing to happen to the Left, because it shows how weak and pathetic the right is. Trump is weak and stupid, and can't even pass anything through Congress despite the Republicans controlling everything. You really thought Donald Trump was going to transform America into some white state? Absolutely laughable.

After Charlottesville, it's evident that the 'right' is over. The media is against you, big companies are against you, anyone considered right wing or Conservative is automatically called a racist or a nazi, it's fantastic. Your only safe place to rent your frustration of the world and your stupid racial ideologies is online on boards like this, where all the social rejects can come together in hopes of a world that will NEVER HAPPEN.

While you're all jerking off to pictures of Hitler and Trump, there's people in the REAL world who think you're all a bunch of fucking weirdos and will not support your ideology no matter what, even if they were conservatives. Most of you guys are old men who have no idea about the youth, so let me tell you: white girls love experimenting outside their race, I've witnessed and experienced it myself. You guys go crazy and say how the 'white race must be preserved' when a majority of you idiots haven't even kissed a girl, it's laughable.

There's literally videos of ANTIFA members using extreme violence on you guys, and the media fucking DEFENDS it. Your dear leader Trump hasn't specifically called out ANTIFA or BLM, you guys are all alone. I bet none of you guys openly voice your opinions in the real world, because you KNOW you would be cast out of society (most of you guys are already social outcasts anyway), and your only safe place is the internet. Tell me, how many of you idiots actually attended a right-wing rally?

You guys lost, just accept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/noam-chomsky-antifa-is-a-major-gift-to-the-right/article/2631786
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol its a stupid rally everyone will forget in a week, keep dreaming, nigger

Hello Antifa, you wont run away and disappear this time when we gear up?

You sure about that?

OP, what's your real flag?

USA, California

>face it you lost

Trump still president
You're still a crying little bitch

So no

So when are we taking it to the streets?

Did your guns help you today at Boston? LOL.

Alt left (BLM + Antifa) chimpouts against free speech marches and moderates like Milo, Shapiro and whoever else only helped Trump get elected.

washingtonexaminer.com/noam-chomsky-antifa-is-a-major-gift-to-the-right/article/2631786

It's cute how you only talk about winning.
Not what is right, or true, or just.
How many women have you fucked, and what's your relationship like with your father?

You know really well that when shit the fan, the fight will not be at free-speech protests with flags and posters.

>Where were you when communists implemented doublethink to suppress free speech in America?

I will enjoy dicking all your antifa women and abusing your effeminate men with my Turkish cock while you apologize to me for being white.

A thread died for this, bait harder fagot

yeah lol
People forgot about sandy hook, people forgot about walk on wall street, they'll forget about this in a few months. I don't buy a week, but if we're talking about it no longer being relevant, it'll go away in a few months, whereas all the violent antifaggots will keep chimping out.

Shit thread, shit post, neck yourself.

>Plus if you're this afraid of a single car, imagine what an actual race war would look like.

We did. Where did it all go so wrong?

>Won american presidency
>Put white identity on the mainstream
>Sup Forums lost

you've made this thread like 10 times and you keep getting slid because it sucks. Antifa is a terrorist organization financed by an ultracapitalist billionaire named George Soros through his shell organizations.

It is the definition of hypocritical.

100% fag. Trump is guaranteed to say something stupid and take everyone's attention away. The media vultures aren't nearly disciplined enough to hold this story for long.

not surprised faggot.

this huge post proves that you are winning. yup. remember to sage goys

>The media is against you, big companies are against you

Will leftists ever realize the significance of this?

>YEAH, WE'RE LIKE SO AGAINST CAPITALISM AND THE ESTABLISHMENT MAN!

They always were a fraud.

B A S E D T U R K

Guys I'm tired of all these faggots trying to demoralize us. I think I'm going to go to the Boston rally right now with an American flag and provoke the lefties into attacking me. They might kill me, but I'll be a martyr for the movement and then maybe we can gain some ground back. Godspeed anons

Quit larping you fucking loser.

get lost shill. the alt left is losing badly SAGE

what if i told you that chaos is a mask for more organised mechanisms that will push this far further than you ever thought possible?

agreed OP