youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXvj3sQXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Btfo racist faggot

You dont belong here

Racism is about behavior, not color.

Take your racism to Sup Forums.

didn't say anything about they're skin color

>t. Insecure white boy
Did you get cucked by a black man or what?

I don't hate them, why would I? Hating takes time and effort, and more often than not originates from envy or insecurities.

Woah. This board is changing so fast

Im not filled with rage or anger anymore so not really. Especially since i made 2 black weeb friends when I want to an anime convention a few months ago.

I can't believe my eyes...
We need to hang niggers, niggerloving faggots get the rope too

you can Btfo too AutismBoy

Where's the gifs and webms?

I like the jokes but I don't wish them any ill will.

It the fucking Germans drugging the water. We were told about this and could have stopped it.

no jokes here only faggots

I see, there's no gifs and webms because this is a discord thread.

Shouldn't he have bled out by now?

don't hate them
kill them

glad not everyone here is a shit skin lover

GET OUT STORMFAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You forgot your flag buddy.

Fucking crackas I have a joke
>White supremacists love asians
Fucking crackas are race traitors

why are there no based leafs?

They made memeflags

Are you too fucking retarded to post just once ?

posted wrong one leaf

fucking hell

C'mon bump this thread

What the fuck?

k

Nah.

Niggers are just trash, nothing more than that. They don't deserve such a powerful emotion as hate. They're below being worthy of that.

If you spot a pile of dog shit on a sidewalk, you don't actually feel hate for that shit right? It's just disgusting, fucking annoying if you happen to step in it, and it smells bad, and it shouldn't be there.

Genuine HATE is reserved only for the eternal enemy of the White race -- the Jews.

Negresses are hypersexual, functionally retarded, and mostly detached from social norms. So a post like that is to be expected from them. The only thing out of place in that photo is the human house they are in when they belong in a mud hut or cave.

Even if you did that you would still deal with this cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

too much and still not enough

These threads have got to stop. Your movement is dead, just stop already.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXvj3sQXY

>your movement is dead
just want funny nigger memes

LOL think he fits right in leaf.. BTFO

Daily reminder that if poster dosnt have country flag then its LARPing redditor.

Your trying to hard.

Dam some digits.. dropping knowlege fewls!! BTFO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

>Showing flag

Even a Dominican Mutt like me hate niggers , i usually enjoy this nigger hate threads.

i'm whiter than brittany venti so that is not a problem.

story?

Is that slimer from ghostbusters?

Think that was during the Bahrain protests. Rioters were making blockades and attacking people.

Sound like based black men. Shadilay, fellow kekstani!

hey faggot. take your poop pushing and poopy bjs to lgbtqqaertyhbf1111 to faggot lgbt board wher eother hiv infected faggots r jizzing in each other. god damn useless faggot. i hope you are matthew sheparded

I don't. I don't hate roach or termite infestations either, doesn't mean that they aren't disgusting and destructive to everything around them and would be better off exterminated.

To fucking stupid to see fake bait twitter accounts but you think you're better than other people¿ Learn to read between the lines

psyop.
or genuinely real people who think not being racist will somehow make the media receive us better

ethnic composition before 1965 immigration act has to restored. that means that black people unlike gooks and spics belong to the U.S.

Holy fucking shit,it's literally shill & leftyfag cucks overload.

The fuck they are trying to do?

I fucking hate people.

A black guy shot up a teacher and himself here in Vermont had to shoot himself 3 times in the head, still went to court

I don't normally dump in /niggerhatethreads/ but the sheer number of cucks and leftists drove me over the edge, posting nigger hate to save the board

challenge
try not to rape
you lost

just a mating ritual i guess

A lot

>people
Pardon?

now imagine what goes on in states that banned corporal punishment

LOL