Be ready. Worldwide race war fully ignites one week from now when kang boxer gets knocked the fuck out by Mcregor...

Be ready. Worldwide race war fully ignites one week from now when kang boxer gets knocked the fuck out by Mcregor, the prime example of white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02_9Fnrgx_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want McGregor to win, but "prime example of white supremacy"? lol no

Not gonna happen

He wins, hes rich, hot wife, good father, doesnt take shit from anyone, calls mayweather a monkey, makes him cry. yes prime example

viral marketing, no thanks

Do people still not fucking know WWE is staged as shit
This is at the same level of a buzzfeed "dear white people" article

Potato nigger, white?

looks white to me

LOL PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BETTING ON MCNIGGER

I would rather have them read a page of harry potter because mayweather is illiterate

>mrw I'm going to make some dosh while hearing potatoniggers and muh heritage fags crying

>Ufc post
>talks about WWE being staged
What in the hell does WWE have to do with UFC?

He actually didnt call Mayweather a monkey, he was referring to a scene where there are actual dancing monkeys in a gym.
Floyd knew that but still proceeded to racebait cause he knows faggots like you and BLM niggers will have a racewar over this and like the good goys you are that will give him more publicity and PPV buys in the end

>What in the hell does WWE have to do with UFC?
He's so close...
Professional fighting is probably the easiest sport in the world to fix/rig. This fight is predicted to pull in almost $500m in revenue, do you really think the script hasn't been written to make this as profitable as possible?

i just assumed he was trolling

Do people seriously believe mcgregor will win? this fight is the safest bet in history.

If McGregor wins then the Irish gets to be white

Mayweather can't read and is full-blown level 50000 nigger... but he is probably the best boxer alive.

As much as I don't want him to.. he will win.

bro i hate niggers but i will be the first to tell you that Mayweather is going to win that fight

if you think an undefeated olympic boxer with a 49-0 record is going to lose to a rookie mixed martial artist in some sideshow bout, you don't know shit about boxing

Mayweather is a fucking nigger, but he's a fucking nigger who's really good at boxing

don't kid yourself, because this is MacGregor's to lose

"I will beat that stinking monkey at his own game just watch"-Conor McGregor

Potato nigger vs American nigger

How will this spark a race war?

Will Connuh save the white race?

muh hooknose in the shadows, the same could be said for everything, cheating is a part of the game really, bet how you think the rabbi has written it

btw, the little nigglet is old, the irish man is a monster, nobody can take that lefthand shot

Screencap this for 49-1

mcgregor is a non racist and acts like a nigger himself

don't be silly

Aint happening. Connor will be lucky if he lands 10% of his punches and doesn't get KO'd. It would be much different in the cage though.

The US isn't Sup Forums
Most see the Irish as simply white people now. kek

He's still an underdog for boxing rules. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

That being said, McGregor is a better boxer than Mayweather is a better UFC fighter.

kek it's not even viral marketing you dummy, it is being forcefully being shoved down our throats. you know, the way normal advertising works? you colossal dumbfuck.

Will SPLC put Mcregor on a list if he wins?

thats what every boxing fan who doesnt know shit about ufc says. by far you are not the first to tell me. conor will knock him out just watch

>Ufc post
no, it's boxing

That fight is a fucking a joke. A face. A con. A swindle.

No one even cares about the fight except casual fans -- literally the bout is struggling to sell tickets.

It's just a shill advertising the fight.

>if you think an undefeated olympic boxer with a 49-0 record is going to lose to a rookie mixed martial artist in some sideshow bout, you don't know shit about boxing
>rookie mixed martial artist
McGregor is champ in two division in the UFC. Still, I agree that he is going to lose. MMA fighters are not boxers, even the Diaz bros get schooled by journeymen.

If McGregor beats Mayweather does that mean that Nate Diaz has beaten Mayweather by proxy?

>Irish
>White

>Implying hug and run won't win on points

Doubt it would happen but if it does, Mayweather is already old, so he has a built in excuse.

Mayweather's been classy in the lead up, though. He's played the bad boy in his career but I think he really cares about his legacy, like all greats.

Which is why I think he will win. Insiders stage it and make huge amounts of bank betting on mcegregor because no one thinks he can do it.

is that your face when it sets the record for highest ppv?

>implying the Irish are white

I used to think Mayweather, for all his skills, games the system too much but he fought a younger and much bigger fighter in Canelo. He didn't just beat him, he schooled him. Canelo, who wasn't considered just a gifted athlete but a terrific boxer in his own right and expected to be one of the best in his class. Mayweather demolished the guy and fought moving forward.

I expect the McGregor fight to end the same way.

Most profitable is a McGregor win or Mayweather winning by a close/split decision - this ensures a rematch.
McGregor win is too unlikely and Mayweather being the A side of the deal wouldn't agree to it, so we're left with McGregor going the distance but losing by close decision.
Then rematch, McGregor wins, making a rubber match possible.
This is the scenario that gives both fighters 3 gigantic paydays instead of 1.
An alternative is McGregor loses close decision in this match then the rematch is fair/outcome undetermined. This guarantees both fighters only 2 paydays instead of 3, but would allow Mayweather to most likely keep his undefeated record.

I don't think the mick stands a chance but I would love to see him win.

Mcgregor is against racism and white supremacy.

yeah he has plenty of excuses:
youtube.com/watch?v=02_9Fnrgx_w
3:14

>against racism
>punches blacks and hispanics in the face knocking them out

It's going to have big ppv numbers. UFC fans, boxing fans, and casual fans for the spectacle.

The race war will start if McGregor wins by submission. Seeing the nkigger tap out to superior white male will make them go apeshit.

Does the same to whites, even called one a Nazi.

Feels bad to live in a country of malnourished manlets and sacks of blubber that will never have good fighters

>excuses
He's selling the fight you fool. Do you really think his bosses are gonna let him sit on TV and say "this is a completely mismatched fight. McGregor really doesn't have a chance against me in a boxing match."?

conor has 2 inches in height and 2 in reach over floyd. he fucked up paulie malinaggi. he can box and if he lands just one of those vicious sneaky left hand shots he has floyd is gone

I want Mcgregor to win but I KNOW he is going to lose. He isn't a boxer, he is going to go for the knock down/out and the nigger is just going to play grab ass as he runs around the ring jabbing. Winning by more face hits landing.

Don't be a dumbass. Floyd is old. Every point he's made about how he's at a disadvantage is true and his behavior's been consistent with regards to being a retired great taking up a challenge.

>Irish
>white
pick one

mcgregor will shoot for a double, take the niggers back and choke him out in 30 seconds, moron.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

it's a boxing match
Mayweather (thought a boring boxer) is a successful technical boxer, so he probably will win
I'm not too familiar with Mcgregor's stand up, but I know he's no champion boxer
Though Mayweather is older and Mcgregor is still a great fighter, if he can knock him out Mcgregor will win

Floyd will come out in a MAGA hat

DANA WHITE SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF

He never said that you retard

Unless it's fixed, which wouldn't surprise me Floyd will beat him easily.

He made Canelo look pathetic. I really expected it to be a better fight. Canelo looked so pissed because he couldn't thought him. I'm gonna go watch that fight again.

the nigger is going to get BTFOd
but white society is going to get BTFO by the niggers and cuck out