Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/898972385667293184
getriced.com/Sup
twitter.com/HamWalowitz/status/898996315450994688
archive.fo/SHCqT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait to roast some almonds this holiday season

Really activates my... errr..

I really like my local mom/pop store because they usually have a little auction on stuff and always stock up when they auction off their chocolate covered almonds.

You roast chestnuts for the holidays you dumb faggot.

Really activates my farm equipment

B-but almonds are white inside.

really activates my niggers

>my beta orbiters will love me even more because I use cool maymays on twitter

really activates my black tools

>celebrating Kikemas

Fucking kuffar

this really activates my niggers

Are they just decorative almonds or what? My cotton gin is 45almondpower, just regular almonds are completely obsolete.

Brazil nuts?

Almond toes

came here to post this

now i have nothing left but my healthy bag of niggers

it's like the ones aging out really not the high quality ones but the ones you can abuse then chuck. Parents grew up buying the cheap shit so getting them to get the high quality almonds is foreign to them

The left just doesn't get memes.

Southern using that faggot meme on Twitter is equally cringeworthy tbph

My grandfather pronounces "almonds" as "Ay-minnds". Has anyone else heard of this? Also, this is now an almond thread.

that really lynched my negroes

Reading posts like these in the German accent is ten times more hilarious

Shocking

Diced and pulverized almonds are my fav

>mfw I thought activated almonds was slang for busting a nut

What ISN'T racist slang?

kek

FUCKING NORMIES USING Sup Forums MEMES THAT WERE ORIGINALLY /FIT/ MEMES REEEE I'M WITH HERRRRRR

Kill Whitey

the shape of their eyes tends to be almond shaped

I love Lauren with all my heart. She's perfect and I want to keep her, not kill her, just keep her in my house so she'll never run away. xx

I hope someone tried to correct him. Must we wallow in this swamp of ignorance forever?

>DID YOU CROONCH YOORSELF, HERR BURNISH??

If you ever wondered how witch hunts and burnings happened in the past or other atrocities, this is why. A hell of a lot of people will go along with ANYTHING, regardless of facts or morality, to fit in.

We call chocolate dipped Brazil nuts "nigger toes" in the south

you see, it's funny because blacks have a deficiency in the Almonds department

Really deactivates my almonds

nm just hanging out my nuts

>it's racist to want blacks to work
That really updated my journal.

We should put entries in for every race under "almond"

...around almonds
...never relax!

Ah, I miss those guys ;(

Someone please educate that cuck the origin of that maymay.

Fuck, that really took me back to times when Sup Forums was still innocent fun

Please be real

Please be fake

This is fitting, also because naming someone as a witch literally excluded you as betting tried for being one.

We need to fucking crush all the almonds. Spill almond milk in the streets.

My fucking sides.

ACTIVATE THE COUNTER MEMES

Really activates those niggers

Top Kek

>I am mentally deficient
Well she is a woman

I will protect the fair maiden with my finnish knife

>twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/898972385667293184

>Page doesn't exist

same. it doesnt make any sense but my niggers are activated too i think.

I grew up on Long Island and my grandparents always called Brazil nuts nigger toes. So in class once my little sister identified one when asked as a nigger toe not even thinking. She realized afterwards that they are really not called that. My family found it funny and the school didn't make a big deal out of it considering there were like 2 black people out of 1000's

anyone smell that?

imagine frantically typing almonds into Google praying it has some kind d of racial connotation

wew

The good 'ole days. I was given a firm, yet warm-hearted, warning they were only called that at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Fucking two seconds ago I was reading this article about the WHITE POWER Sign and here I come to this thread. /pol doesn't need to make up fake symbols of hate, libtards do it on they're own.

getriced.com/Sup Forums-trolls-media-thinking-ok-sign-racist/

I'm in the south, and in NC,they didn't have to be chocolate dipped to be nigger toes.

I wonder what their brain whispers to itself.

"Fuck, okay, almonds. Hm... urrrban dictionary.... IT IS RACIST, I KNEW IT"
like is it just that
When are we all going to snap from having to deal with NPCs?

>nigtendo_switch.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Really activates the black.
>I can't even -

It's crazy how people can't just be normal now-a-days

ebonics

You pretty much have to go to urban dictionary and search for the term "almonds" I couldn't get there just using google.

TFW someone uses urban dictionary in an unironic way

Really makes my noggin joggin'.

I'm fine either way if this is real or fake

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Reeeeeeeee

Lel, he deleted his tweet. What a retard.

I'm in the northwest, and that's what my grandfather called them (from the south). My mother taught me not to repeat that term, though.

What a racist, pig!

the fucking retard deleted it

Hopefully someone includes him in the next meaning of Almond on Urban Dictionary.

My nigtendo broke when i took it off the dock, and now it won't work on the dock. Wat do?

>everything is about obsolete farm equipment

>deleted
Looks like his almonds are salty.

I guarantee she doesn't even know the origin of that and just parrots shit she sees on here

Why are blacks so fragile to think that everything white people say is against them?

>this really activates my niggers

Yeah that's syntax error, niggers are by default inactive and lazy as shit

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>i spend all day making fagfood because i don't eat anything substantial
>I'm always hungry
>you should live this way
This is the homosexual counterbalance to McDonald's overeating fatties.

these people are fucking crazy kek

>he's never had a delicious emu meatball
Why live

Joe Jervis' (his real name) followers are deranged. twitter.com/HamWalowitz/status/898996315450994688
archive.fo/SHCqT

3 types of niggas

Could someone with a Twitter account report him? Screen the reply