Your time will come, nazis

your time will come, nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ttMuvmspa8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>overweight virgins think they have any chance
lmao

MAKE NAZIS AFRAID AGAIN

New rise of the planet of the apes footage?

Silly communist nigger you are outgunned in Dallas by normies . Most niggers can not even buy legal weapons because of past criminal convictions suck on that faggot down low niggers .

Christ on a cross, those legs are going into their bowling-pin business

holy fuck

your time will come, muslim

>Justice for Mike Brown.
Mike whom?
Sage.

>unironically thinking that would accomplish anything outside of your liberal urban safe spaces.

Nice LARP, though. Peace out.

Come on burgers, GET ON WITH THE WAR

They can't shoot for shit either. And do we really expect niggers to clean and maintain their guns? Most can't even clean and maintain themselves.

>implying black people can shoot

>Mike Brown
You mean the guy who rushed at a police officer, tried to grab his gun, and got shot?
Minutes after he robbed a convenience store?

wew

Those monkeys don't know how to shoot. Especially the she-boons. Plus niggers suck at planning anything on their own, they need white liberals to help and a lot of white liberals are pussies.

hahahahaha get out yyou mom basement sometime fatburger dude

Justice for the poor horse she rode in on, sway back for sure now.

>larpflagging

Quit yapping about useless shit retard and post in an actually useful thread

>prob bait but i dont care. well done.

WHEN!? you nigger commies keep saying that your going to do something but you never do.

>Those monkeys don't know how to shoot

Say that abkut chicago? Would the 6 cops and 2 firefighters shot last night say the same? While true they blast 29 shots and inly hit you once and half the neighborhood children in the process, make no mistake the firearm is deadly.

They are well armed and funded for the next ten years from obama. No longer are the blacks relying on breaking into your grandpas gun safe and getting a 30-30 rusted out with a bix of 30-06 sheels they try to jam in. They have military training, and how the military discriminates against whites to give black and arabic soldiers more training, then being taught to gangs and black children age 2 and up, it's no joke.

Now the mexicans can not shoot worth a fuck, cant even see beyond 100m in most cases. But even they get lucky or you get unlucky.

We need to free our brethren from oil driller control

Fucking do something then. Seize a factory and murder the police. Do it.

libcunt detected

>thinks an untrained moron with a gun vs. another untrained moron with a gun isn't a fair fight
kek commies confirmed for poor speculation on conflict outcome.

DESU I would prefer Nazism before communism.

>
>DESU I would prefer Nazism before communism.

I did not write Desu....

I thought Mike Brown got Justice ...

nothing more insulting than niggers trying to assemble like a competent armed force.... they just end up looking like Sudanese rag tag gorillas, emphasis on the Gorillas in their case.

If the commies ever sick their groid pets on the working class, the only possible end is a white ethnostate. Do it faggots.

Not working. You guys look like faggots that'll be sitting behind bars in less than 5 years.

>muh revolution

pfft

newfag alert. everyone look at this faggoty shitcunt newfag, the dumb newfag asshole doesn't even know what word filters are. enjoying summer, newfag?

Check out this crew. down syndrome boy on the left. Looking all goofy.. surprised he could hold a gun. Bring it boy time and time again. whites have conquered. That is what we do desu!!! we might be letting you SJW larp now. But when the chips down.. we gonna chimp. Show yall kangz how it is.

Why are niggers so fucking ugly

Lurk more faggot

How can I tell which subreddit I am in?

Guerillas*

Unfortunately Trump will take care of you commies. We will never have a real civil war again. Just either side taking cheap shots and getting arrested. Fucking lame.

my time is already here, just too a whole bottle of tylenol

enjoy your shit colored world, im out

Are you hardcore?

hopefully ill be dead anytime

~~~shoaaaa

But seriously call 911 imagine the butthurt once Trump let's the ng take care of anti fa.

youve got 8 hours til it hits yr liver, and then at least 3 days of sufferin til yr dead.

>rob a store owned by an Indian
>attempt to assault a police officer
>get shot
>leftists and black nationalists make you a "hero", and use you as an excuse to vandalize and assault more

Letting the jews and blackies win?

>people still hold up Mike Brown and Trayvon as cases of America treating niggers unfairly
>they were both total slam dunks in court, with us knowing for a fact exactly what happened and that they initiated everything that occurred
I fucking hate niggers so much it's crazy

I think a lot of them are just mislead by our (((media))). You know they don't have the mental power to filter-out obviously bullshit like we do. The left always tries to rile-up hatred against whites before major elections.

hope yourr happy my man

gunpowder weapons are white culture
this is cultural appropriation
im calling the pc police

Wow what a macho man carrying a .22 long rifle!

LOL.

I'M LISTENING TO THE BOSTON POLICE ROUND UP YOU NIGNOGS AND PUT YOU BACK IN CAGES WHERE YOU BELONG!

theres more of us whites than jungle boys

Fucking this. Bless these BHASED black people for arming themselves. I'm so sick of these fucking white people.

Shit teir bait, but holy shit look at those ghetto niggers. They can't even afford good guns and most niggers don't know how shoot anyway.

Our children are better trained than you.
youtu.be/ttMuvmspa8o

lol supporting a robber and thug who attcks police. mike brown was the worst case to get behind for blm

do you please have a smaller file? phone shit poster.

Blacks are well known for their unbeatable tactics of warfare.

>armed apes
>america is white
kek