I AM ANTIFA

My parents were Antifa (Anti-Fascist), I am Antifa and my grandchildren will be proud Antifa.

America has it's citizens marching down the street calling for Genocide, Ethno States, Ethnic Cleansing, Racial Supremacy... and you stand around rationalizing it all? Debating according to your own personal stake and racially based threat. Most in the world don't find themselves in "confusion/quandary" about Nazis/Fascists, telling how comfortable you Americans are around pure evil.

My parents told me about the stench of human corpses in mass graves after pogroms. I do not gamble with pure evil and will not experience that horrific odour.

Americans have shown their inclinations for some time now, through your adoption of Nazi Scientists after the war, support for Apartheid South Africa and funding of Israel's Apartheid State. I expect a large portion of the nation to eventually settle nicely on course down the "Bunkers and Cyanide" route. Your nation's history is frought with Fascist/Racial Supremacist indicators and eventual "full disclosure" about your true nature, is only expected. Even if you are still in denial about it all.

I love Antifa and will always support Antifa. Always! With or against America/ns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CONSWAGULATIONS

/||\_
_/¯ ¯\_
You a sag bitch who I'd 100% whip with Send this to your top ten baddest bitches to let them know they're trill as hell. If you don't send this on within 5 hours your $wag game will suffer for the next 10 years

Hello? I'm 16 and love wearing used diapers around my face. I have a younger brother who is still in diapers and I like to take them out of the bin and strap them on...the smell is intoxicating. I'm afraid that he will outgrow the diapers. Is this normal for a boy my age?
Do you like my trendy huggies? ooops!

Yes Barb it is me, your donkey dicked brother in law who wants to plunge his throbbing 4" man slab up your dripping, furnace like gash. Your flaming red hair causes me to get a massive hard on every time I lay eyes on you, Barb. So if you want this a s desperately as I, give me a sign next time the family gets together and I will pump a hot, churning load of cock snot up your delicious cunt.

nice baitpasta, desu. Mind if I copy?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Genocide, Ethno States, Ethnic Cleansing, Racial Supremacy

Three out of those things are preached by La Raza and BLM as well, m8.

>white girls unironically shit in diapers and eat it for fun

>if you don't think she's an angelic goddess you're a gay nigger

Nazis are literally retarded ducks kek

Epic

>nigger denounces his citizenship
>on an abc honeypot board
You're about to have a real fun time.

I'll just shoot into your eyes and yell, "I'm Spiderman!" or "Web swing!" Or would you prefer that I give you the pirate? That's where I shoot you in one eye and kick your leg so that you have to hop around if you try to chase me.

Nice bait
You and all your other antifa friends are going to the labor camps when we assume control

This has been one of 3 elections I've been aware of growing up and by far the most terrifying. I found myself turning into a ball of anxiety as the results got closer and closer to Trump winning, so I went to bed in hopes that I'd wake up to something happier. But I didn't. Instead, I woke up with Donald Trump winning the election. A racist, ableist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic man with no prior political experience. His Vice President is perhaps even scarier. A man that wants to repeal Roe v Wade, supports conversion therapy, and wants to repeal same sex marriage. So yes, I'm upset. I'm angry. But mostly? I'm terrified. I'm terrified because I'm 16 and queer and a POC and all the amazing things that I've seen happen for the last 8 years of my life might be undone. I'm terrified because with a republican president and a majority in congress, I might not be able to marry. But haha, yeah, those silly liberals always crying when they don't get their way, right? So go ahead, write me off as a dumb kid that doesn't know what I'm talking about, but I'm absolutely terrified of the embarrassing decisions America made last night.

Today my dog saw a pine cone in the yard that really upset her so she tucked her tail between her legs but still squatted to pee, and peed right on her tail while staring at the pine cone.

>antifa
>children
Nice LARP thread faggot.

>grandchildren
You gender fluid, abortion loving fags don't have children. Don't bullshit.

The pogroms were by the russians you dumb kike. Your disgusting ancestors should've ended right there.

>communists unironically think collective ownership is possible

Commies are literally retarded kek

Hey Bob, next time you want to invite my family over for some of your thanksgiving day leftovers, how about putting some thought into it beforehand? It's July, you idiot!

This is how many of us feel right now after the election in which Trump won based on the electoral vote rather than the popular vote: We in California feel like our values are in stark contrast to those of Donald Trump. We are a state that values differences as something that makes us great rather than divides us. Trump supporters might show a picture of Donald Trump holding a rainbow flag and think that this means he's obviously an advocate for the rights of many gay, bi, trans, people but we know here in California that Trump, and specifically his Vice President; Mike Pence, are menaces to the rights of those in the proud LGBT community. If you also believe that you do not want to associate with the kind of bigotry that his presidency will invoke or allow for our minorities to be shunned for who they are, then you should stand with others in the decision for California Secession.

>ethnic cleansing

like kill all white people? hypocrite

In 1994, I was ten years old. My mother asked me to take the bus to the grocery store. However, because I was 10 and incredibly stupid, I got lost. An attractive young man assisted me when I began crying that I did not know where I was. That man was Paul. We began a friendship that day that has proven the test of time.
Last year, Paul was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. After six months and much treatment, his body just gave up. We were all sad -- all, that is, except a well-dressed, Bavarian-smelling dick going by the name of Johannes. Johannes exited Paul's hospital room shouting, "You are an asshole, Paul! An asshole!" Thirty seconds later, Paul passed away.
How well do I know Johannes? Well enough to know he is a cold-hearted bastard who only cares about himself and those fluffy salted pretzels. Johannes can burn in hell.

I think most people here have been touched in one way or another by Paul's generosity. The only thing Johannes has touched us with is the bottle of mustard he carries around with him in his backpack.

Name a more aesthetic movement than the alt-right:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

Thank you for protecting us, OP.

Okay almost last post for this election bs. But... if you voted for trump, you obviously have some sort of hate towards the LGBTQ+ community. This community is an enormous part of our country. And for you to not support that is very sad. Trump has said that he will try to make gay marriage illegal once again. He has said he is for those terrorizing machines that try to shock kids out of wanting to be trans, out of wanting to be the dream gender they have always wanted to be but couldn't be before. This saddens me that people are against their own family, friends, etc... I am completely disappointed in anyone that is on my friends list on here that discriminate against the LGBTQ+ community. I'm sorry but fuck you. (PS wow one bad word I don't need to hear anything about it, thanks)

omfg I'm so pissed off right now
I've been craving a fucking slurpee since last night
So I'm driving to go see my GF and I see the 7-11 and
I go and I fill up my cup and the fucking bitch that works there tells me I have to take the hoodie off my head
I was like what ? huh ? then this fucking black dude tells me hey you have to take off your hoddie

I was like, ya i heard what she said Why do I have to take off my hoodie ? Its fucking raining, and its fucking cold and the bitch tells me I have to take off my hoodie or she's not going to serve me a fucking slurpee

I said fuck you I'm not taking off my hoodie this is fucking america If I want to wear a hoddie I'm going to wear a hoddie
Then the other asshole that works there said he's going to call the cops and he's not going to serve me I wanted to smash that little mother fucker
So I dumped my fucking slurpee on the floor so those dumb mother fuckers can clean it up

Why ? why can't I just get a fucking slurpee, why do these mother fuckers have to harrass me and tell me to take off my hoddie
how is that a rule how is that even legal ?

I'm going into another 7-11 right now and these mother fuckers better not tell me to take off my hoodie
What are they worried about ? that I'm going to rob them for a Slurpee ?
its Bullshit!

Your children will resent you trying to push your politics on them and end up hating you and Antifa :^)

>commie
>dares to lecture anyone about deaths of millions
fuck off

They weren't antifa you fucking idiots. They were anti semitic and racist americans fighting against England's enemy. Nobody gave a fuck about Sheckelbergs being gassed, all they wanted was for Hitler to stop attacking France and England. You guys read the equivalent of the Jungle Book as a substitute for History books. Nothing was/is what you think it was/is and you're fighting for the wrong side.

Dear the LGBTQI+ community, I'm sorry. Dear the Disabled Community, I'm sorry. Dear victims of Sexual Assault, I'm sorry. Dear anyone who isn't white, I'm sorry. Dear women, I'm sorry. Dear people who voted a 3rd party, I'm sorry. Dear Veterans, I'm sorry. Dear Immigrants, I'm sorry. Dear people who live in the Bible Belt, I'm sorry. Dear Activists, I'm sorry. Dear everyone, I'm sorry. What happened today is viewed by many as a tragedy, and many also view it as an amazing act of God. However, as a 17 year old boy who fits into every category but 3, which are women, veterans, and 3rd parties, I promise you I will fight for this. I will be here for all of you. I am more than a beating heart. I am a rock ready to be thrown. I am the ocean waiting for a tidal wave. I am the gust of wind that pushes you forward. I am an activist, and I will fight for you. Cesare Pavese once said, "we do not remember days. We remember moments." This moment is one we will remember. It is a moment our hearts broke. It is a moment that makes us want to leave the United States. But The main point of this, is to tell you this. You're not alone. You fought and I'm god damn proud of you. You've done so much and that in itself is an accomplishment. I ask you ALL. Even if this seems like the end, it's not. Fight this. Make sure it doesn't stick. Make sure he is unable to do anything. Smile and laugh as you hear someone say how great he'll do. A quote that sticks to me is from an anime, and it's ridiculous, but it says something to me and maybe it'll say something to you. "when you feel 100% beaten, and you can move, then you can crawl. If you can crawl, you can walk. If you can walk, you can run. If you can run, you can fight." No matter what happens, I urge you, my fellow Americans; Dont. Stop. Fighting.

>the LGBTQ community is enormous
2% of the population is enormous? There's more Nazis in America than gays.

Saged

Scum

I'm ashamed of everyone who voted for Trump. I'm now appalled to be associated with corrupt billionaire as a president and appalled to be an American. We are damaging how other nations sees us and leaving this and maybe another generation in a world of hate, division and violence. This isn't what I visualized the American Dream to be.

>Americans are all bad i hate freedom
I will not experience that horrific odour of Anti-Fa.
Sage

>Sup Forumstard calling anyone else an hypocrite
kek