Official Charlottesville Happenings Thread

Can we combine our collective weaponized autism to discover the true story of this 'attack' and clear our name?

We did it to Eric Clanton, we found Shia Labeouf's flag not once, but 4 times. FFS we aided the Russians by finding Al Queada and ISIS training camps and providing coordinates for airstrikes.

We can do this.

'If the brake lights are lit, you must acquit' isn't a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a81_1503008809
hooktube.com/watch?v=jfDLkem6iEs
youtube.com/watch?v=5u2wczBEnDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know we're on to something when the media is in full blown panic mode; deleting social media accounts at a pace never seen before.

They know that we know. They did this and are terrified that we'll find a key piece of evidence that will squarely place the blame at the feet of Antifa and the left.

CHECKED

liveleak.com/view?i=a81_1503008809

bump

Why are all these people screaming "MIC CHECK!" right before a bunch of horns go off and they head up into the killbox?

this is a literal hollywood production with 1 stunt woman who tragically died.

Acquit what? Whether it was intentional or not he still killed someone. People get manslaughter charges for much less.

Dude, you knew people were gonna gie and now you scared? the antifags are saying the same shit. Whining and crying.

> checked

>he be terrorist and shet!
>in a pretty taken care of newish sports car
>terrorist and shet
>somehow only kills one fat walrus that couldn't hobble away fast enough and had no reason to be in the middle of the road
>misses all those "targets," even though he terrorist and shet

If this case and the DNC Hacking case, which is about Wasserman's aide Arwan downloading sensitive data, are exposed simultaneously can you imagine the damage that will be done to the left?

Russia -> Found innocent and Don's name cleared

Nationalist Movement -> Not white guys larping as muslims with trucks of peace

We have to find a way to mainstream our movement. We have to make it sexy, appealing, vogue, trendy ect.

Hugo Boss was chosen to design uniforms for a reason.

>brake lights are lit
For a fraction of a second,

I don't think he was planning to plow in the crowd, he wasn't driving excesively fast, but also not so slow.
I think he was rightfuly "on the edge" (they had permit yet police throw them out, and pushed them towards communist thugs) and was playing chicken - thinking those people will run away, and it will be "fun".
Obviously at some point the line was crossed, someone hit his car, someone didn't quite run away, car keeps rolling - what do? fuck it, fuck them, fuck that.

I cannot imagine what was going through his head, to be honest, he will have really hard time trying to defend himself in the court.

But...
theres also that face, that fucking face that doesn't want to fit...

Fugg

mic check is a meme from occupy wall street where they holler in unison the last sentence a designated speaker just said

GVF license plates denote government vehicle fleet. The cia, nsa, fbi license plates begin with GVF.

Check THIS

>> to clear our name

Stop worrying about optics and pick up a rifle pussy

Its the iww playing both sides in Charlottesville. The dead cow was an iww organizer and worked as a paralegal in the courthouse. Thats conspiracy right there.

The Kessler fag was also an occuoy democrats /iww organizer.

IWW at the RNC

Guys, do you remember than Final Destination 2 movie?
The HAPPENING will be on 23rd September, but hear me out.
In the premonition scene of that movie everyone died in car crash at route 23. After the premonition, there were 9 survivors, but one of them wasn't meant to die even in the premonition, thus making it 8 survivors who are meant to die. Later a woman who survived the previous accident (plane explosion in midair) joined them, thus making the number of to-die survivors 9. In the end, they all died. But you should remember about these numbers:
>9
>23

IWW strike whole foods, form a roadblock. Is that looking familiar to anyone?

Premonition:
hooktube.com/watch?v=jfDLkem6iEs

IWW are truely a worldwide union. Seen here in the UK. They plaxe their politician picks into government through bribery and violence against opponents.

Since they controll the news media uniins they can remain out if the spotlight, and own teachers unions. Stay out of history lessons until they want to rewrite it.

The ADL is working hard to shut down anything that they and their jewish masters dont want the people to talk about.

We must declare the ADL a terrorist organization and stop funding of Israel since they use the money against our own people here.

sperg calling bumpity

>checking the rearview mirror to see if the guys that just attacked his car are following
IF THE ANTIFA HIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

>We have to find a way to mainstream our movement. We have to make it sexy, appealing, vogue, trendy ect.
>let's re-brand white nationalists to appeal to normies
fuck no, why does the right so recently want to appeal to people's emotions and try to win the hearts of the media who will never stop working against you? You're going to lose if you spend all of your energy trying to get (((them))) to start vouching for you, because they never will.

>clear our name
>muh PR
fuck off faggot

I'll put on my tinfoil hat. Carl BernSTEIN said that the military, Intelligence community, and GOP elders were planning something to oust Trump a week before this happened. So there you go...

>mfw AI has been programmed for racist propaganda
Dafuq? My God.

its almost like the most famous video and first key witness was from someone who worked for the state department and the vin number for the car registered for that license was supposed to have a sunroof.

Rare footage of the driver and his motives

youtube.com/watch?v=5u2wczBEnDk

Asymetrical information wars and psyops is just as, if not more effective, than a rifle. Particularly at this stage... the former could wholly prevent the need for the latter.

Checked.

>GVF license plates denote government vehicle fleet. The cia, nsa, fbi license plates begin with GVF.
proof? I looked up GVF plates and it's all people talking about charlottesville, nothing federal

>It's real
LOL

why is the tattoo guy wearing protective clothing under his shirt?

Was this before or after Bezos got involved?

Media is actively engaged enemy. Focus on the unaware millions in the middle that have never tasted true conspiratorial red pills like this... the ones who would laugh at the notion of rich elites harvesting organs and pineal glands.

Plenty of those people out there.

What's OP's picture indicate? I don't get the rearview mirror thing.

you can still see it you blind tinfoil hat it's just close to hidden in the shadow

nice catch
saved

It's pointing out the strip on the windshield for blocking sunlight

Rain detector vs. no rain detector

ahahahahahahaha they literally just declared themselves terrorists.

idiots

This not a shill post as i really think this whole shoah smells like shit. The window variance could easily be due to a simple winshield change. Replacements dont always have the same visor strip shape.

this would explain the tinted windows, beefed up radiator, tires, & etc. that go into gov/enforcement vehicles

Damn I guess Jordan shoes really do make you "Fly"