Éire/pol/ - Do you hear it? Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_dHcduUTU

New NP video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-O6dRDkKxs

News:
>quintessential Irish family injured in Barcelona attack
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/irishfilipino-family-hospitalised-after-barcelona-terror-attack-meet-spanish-royals-36049003.html

>Slightly aroursed as number of jihadi sympathizers in Ireland now reaches over 70
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/network-of-jihadi-sympathisers-on-irish-watch-list-now-above-70-36047779.html

>Irish man stabbed to death in Wolverhampton, the Ghost of Enoch?
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/murder-investigation-launched-after-irishman-11012676.amp

>Irish 12 year olds are insctive fags, think about that next time you call an American fat
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/health/revealed-irish-kids-aged-12-cannot-run-jump-catch-or-even-hit-a-ball-36043842.html

>please do something about your faggots. Sincerely, the World
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/some-people-are-foaming-at-the-mouth-irish-artist-behind-controversial-donald-trumpkkk-cover-for-the-economist-36045088.html

Bump

Has anyone read The Man who was Thursday?

Bump

Bump

Bump

The "Irish" family in Barcelona is quite triggering, how thebfick did Filipinos end up in Ireland?

Never forget.

I'm not really up on Irish migration desu, but I think they've experienced a fair amount in the Republic, being a small island and all. I haven't read The Man Thursday - is it good?

Any good books about Pearse and Collins lads?

>Pearse
"The Coming Revolution" by Pearse is woke as fuck, great read
His short stories are also beautiful
>Collins
"A Path to Freedom" is a must
"Michael Collins, The Man who made Ireland" by Tim Pat Coogan is a great biography in my opinion, very vivid detail

GK Chesterton is also a great author as well, I've heard he was influential on Collins, I mentioned the man who was Thursday earlier

Thanks lad

The Man who was Thursday is a great book
>basic Gestalt
A team of British detectives fight to preserve civilization and tradition from Anarchists

bump

Is there a lot of buzz over the mcgregor fight ATM in Ireland?

Not sure why but this picture made me giggle quite a bit. Post any more pictures you have that are similar NOW

There has been at least around my town. I for one really hope McGregor wrecks the monkey but I don't think it'll happen. Mayweather just fights too defensively.

Sorry bucko, but that's the only pic like that I got. Closest thing would be this but only because Hicock is a lanky fucker

Thanks lad - I'll see where I can get a copy.

What do you think the General reaction would be if he lost?

A fair few people will be disappointed seeing as he is representing us however I think most of us realise he may not win anyway.
But if he wins wew lad the partying would be great I'd say.