Remember when our president was smart, and not a degenerate?

Remember when our president was smart, and not a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2alSjQUejzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I miss Bush too.

Yeah, but the 80s was a long time ago

>tfw I actually miss Obama now
US politics have become an absolute shitshow

I miss Kennedy

Damn it's been a long time since Reagan

That treasonous nigger needs to die and soon. Fuck all you communists in government. You will all hang from the wire.

kennedy was fuckin racist, google what he did to sammy davis jr and his wife, fuck that cuck

nope, i dont remember

remember when i had a delegate?

>nigger
>smart

lmao

>coke fiend
>homosexual
>tranny wife
>muslim
>smart

You will know the shill by his flag

Didn't he have a degenerate brain?

Reagan was a piece of shit that set us back so far with his centrist capitulating.

>obama
>smart

He was chimp in a suit and people treated him as such, throwing peanuts to him when acted like a human eg. giving him a nobel prize without actually accomplishing anything other being a nigger president.

That was the mob bro

Its been 180 years, I'm over it.

>married a man
>not a degenrate

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Obama. City people all voted for Hillary.

>Remember when our president was NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

OBAMA IS A GODDAMN FUCKING ZEBRA NIGGER.

STOP PUSHING THE LIE THAT THIS ASSHOLE IS SMART N SHEEIT

obama was a pandering fag

yes op. I remember.... I miss him dearly. Please save us barrack.

Gitmo still exists, and racial tensions are getting higher. He tried, he failed.

I hope you mean Bush Sr.

Yes, but there can only be one Reagan per lifetime.
(pic totally unrelated)

why do you praise nigger

Not my President.

It was the best he could do in the Democrat Caliphate. People seem to forget that they had almost uncontested control of Congress from the reign of the Cripple all the way to 1994.

Yes, yes. Arab Spring was such a blast. We showed it those pesky dictators. Hillary & Barack - best power couple ever!

how did he waste so much money and not have shit to show for it

Obama was actually awful but he didn't have media attacking him every second

>imagine if Trump was caught up in Fast n Furious scandal

>Americans
>Intelligent

Pick one, mongrels.

no.

On the contrary, the media was giving him a 24/7 blowjob for 8 straight years.

no kennedy told them to fuck off during white house dinners because he just got elected and was scared of controversy, hes a cuck

he was a Halfling nigger, and he's not the President anymore. Cry about it faggot :)

Member the first black president immediately bombing and destabilizing the only African country that was keeping the muslim hordes out of Europe? Member when he ran guns to Mexico? Armed isis? Didn't end 2 illegal wars?

Can you actually name one good thing that this "smart" fella did?

What did he do, exactly? Serious question. Eight years and aside from a reworked Romneycare I can't honestly say that he did anything meaningful or worthy of note. Iran Nuclear deal that will literally result in the death of millions one day aside.

jesus that pic, I'm dead and buried

youtu.be/2alSjQUejzk

Yeah, he used to be smart. I'm not sure what happened though.

all of those were due to the republican congress. are you retarded?

>kennedy was fuckin racist
based

Yes.

That's pretty good for 8 years. Trump's about halfway there after 7 months.