>2017
>still being Jewgle'd

Spread the word in social media, let's get every non-SJW outlet to push a boycott. They must pay the price for censoring wrong think.

Suggestions:
Google → CuckCuckGo
Chrome → Pale Moon
Gmail → Proton Mail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmaM-Mar_oA
techspot.com/article/559-gabriel-weinberg-interview/
duckduckgo.com/privacy
qwant.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/DuckDuckGo
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
archive.is/A3beV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ddg
>palemoon
Are you retarded?

>t. jewgle employee.

Palemoon is absolute shit

fine use Brave then.

>Pale Moon
Isn't that just a firefox branch?

Palemoon is truly not shit. The only thing that sucks is the lack of regular FF addon support. Literally everything else written by that furry is stellar.

Also shit. Say it with me now - if it runs on Blink, you really have to think (because you're still a cuck, using Google's engines).

Waterfox or Firefox Developer Edition master race.

Waterfox or Brave, ProtonMail, and Duck Duck Go.

duckduckgo is terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=AmaM-Mar_oA

Its a fork, and they managed somehow to make it even worse. but atleast withouth the SJW bullshit

also USE STARTPAGE FOR FUCKSSAKE.

Yes, it is. Their indexing is trash. Use Startpage instead and take the jew out of Jewgle.

>complains about Jews
>promotes Duck Duck Go
>owned by Jews
A sheckel for a good goy

Do Qwant browser

Stop fucking shilling DDG.

It's kike-run dogshit. Bing is the best of the rest, as much as I hate to say it.

>waterfox
my nigger

You use ixquick or you go to Reddit.

>even worse
kek, you don't know good browsers if you think Palemoon is shit, nonetheless firefox. It's all the good features of old firefox with a re-done UI that still aptly sports all of the functionality of FF > version 52.0

Maybe if you'd used FF before 2007 you'd understand, ya wee lil young'in.

This goy understands

>It's a fork of firefox
So just use waterfox?

Or if you want an actual chromium fork use Brave, Ungoogled Chromium or Iridium.

Mozilla sided with (((Soros))). Is WaterFox affiliated with Mozilla? I've heard conflicting claims.

>young
I was born in 79 friendo

How is the Qwant browser?

>he doesn't run a personal mail server

enjoy your shitty prehistoric firefox fork full of unfixed security issues

No, it is not.

Waterfox is a fork from FF v52, IIRC. They are not affiliated with Mozilla aside from using their tech to build their browser with (but that's not an issue).

>79
35+ years old and the man still doesn't know a decent browser

what's with all this conflicting opinions. first i hear DDG is good, then I hear it's shit. Qwant is getting praise one moment, gets called a hand wringing jew site the next. make up your fucking minds...

I'm using Opera to substitute Pale Moon is that good or bad.

Opera is considered a chinese botnet. It's main use is it includes a built in VN for the tech illterate and lazy.

You can use it if you want to protest google but its at the cost of befitting the Chinese.

Do some research and don't take these schizo fags too seriously. Most of them are sub 95 IQ anyway. DuckDuckGo is fine, but there are other options you're still worried.

>Open source
>Issue tracking
>Daily support added daily
>Still uses recent FF's tech

Mhmm, okay honey.

It's 6/10

Been using Opera for 10 years. The Chinese shit is relatively recent. Probably ok for now, but not open source and fuck China.

guys don't use duckduckgo, it's an israeli intelligence gathering front.

Waterfox is a better forked browser than Palemoon it recently updated to get rid if Google Analytics and comes with no telemetry scanner stuff like Firefox does. Even Vivaldi are better than Palemoon.

Ecosia is better than duckduckgo for search.

I'm sincerely curious why people think this. What facts lead you to believe this or is it just bullshit?

Started by a (((big data))) Jew. Look it up.

maybe this ?

What search engine besides ddg? Their results are always dog shit anyway.

Protonmail is too much for everyday bullshit email. What are good IMAP-supporting email services?

qwant looks good.

Any evidence that Gabriel Weinberg is a Jew? Weinberg is not an exclusively Jewish surname.

>it's okay if not a Jew sells my data

>$0.02 has been deposited into your bank account.

What's wrong with using Firefox?

Why would I watch the worthless opinions of a powerless idiot who's accomplishments are having an account on a free video site

Set up your own postifx/dovecot server. It's the only guaranteed privacy solution and it's easy as hell these days.

Mozilla teamed up with the king jew, soros, to fight "fake new"

>Gabriel: I got into internet startups right out of school from MIT in 2000. I started a series of companies that went sideways and then hit upon one that was successful, which was sold in 2006 (Ed. note: Gabriel sold NamesDatabase.com to Classmates.com for $10 million). I was in Boston at the time.
techspot.com/article/559-gabriel-weinberg-interview/

No evidence he's currently selling data.. yet. I use Yandex for my search. Praise Putin.

Except then you run into problems like blacklisting and keeping your server online. Not worth the effort for regular email.

How about Palemoon?

duckduckgo.com/privacy
>DDG does not store IP addresses, does not log user information and uses cookies only when needed.
Wow, sure sounds like a ((big data)) scheme to me.

I really like it, it's even better than guulag.

>first 20 pages of search results are not SPLC fact check

qwant.com/

>checks flag
what did (((he))) mean by this?

When I want a kike's opinion I'll kill myself.

Google → CuckCuckGo
Chrome → Iridium
Gmail → Host it yourself
Photo Sync → Plex self hosted

>trusting a big data jew
Judge a man by his actions, not his words.

>Chromium (which Iridium is based on) is a very secure browser, yes. But it does call home to Google. And we did even more to enhance security to the maximum extent possible.
lmao, just use brave if you want a chrome-like browser

What actions are you referring to exactly? You'll always have to go through a third party for your search results, so how about you enlighten me as to how you can confirm your data is not being collected without trusting their word?

Qwant + Brave/Firefox nightly with lots of plugins + protonmail + Qube as OS with lots of other OS running on it + VPN

What about yandex or whatever they're called?

Who's word do you trust more?
> Lying Jew
> non Jew

Ditch google today, folks
Also, consider using zeronet for political media

can we merge and i'm constantly seeing the same threads

encyclopediadramatica.rs/DuckDuckGo

There's no evidence that DDG is run by a Jew or that he has lied.

Don't be a fag and spread FUD
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
It just gets the safe browsing list from Google, but the analytics are disabled.
Brave is shit right now, no addon support beyond the built in

Don't use them, Democrats are allergic to Russians unless they're working with them

see
also see archive.is/A3beV

>protonmeme
Normie tier
True oldfags use cockmail

Missed the flag change. Kikes will be kikes!

He's a kike. Forgot to change his flag earlier.

>gets called out on flag
>changes it
>no one notices

how is waterfox different from firefox? I thought it was a separate thing, but it has everything i had on firefox, tabs, extensions, everything.

Show me a search engine where this doesn't happen.

None. It's because "American Inventors" will always match with "African American Inventors"

I heard protonmail is compromised

i heard shills have been saying protonmail is compromised.

Meme flags aside, is it any good?