A bunch of gypsies have camped out in a field which I use as a necessary route to go to work...

A bunch of gypsies have camped out in a field which I use as a necessary route to go to work. There is no bypass or other way round. It's me or the gypos.

I'm a pussy. But I have no choice. My pussy ass was forced to go through their camp. Their shitbreeds dogs were aggressive as fucking shit, jumping up and snapping at my arms and my face. They were cowards and backed down... for now.

It's about 100 people. The local council will take forever and a day to go through the local channels to get rid of them. And even then, they could stay for months, and months.... making themselves feel real welcome.

Sup Forums, how to get rid of gypos?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2015/may/18/irish-travellers-jd-wetherspoon-pub-win-damages
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2015/may/18/irish-travellers-jd-wetherspoon-pub-win-damages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn them.

came here to say this

There are a lot of children on the camp. So I don't want to be a fucking murderer, user.

Still, they have to get fucked up somehow. Surely somebody knows.

I can't wait for gyppos to learn they can use the "das rayyciss" card and say that their culture involves traveling and camping in foreign, so you multicultural retards never get rid of them

I can't wait for gyppos to learn they can use the "das rayyciss" card and say that their culture involves traveling and camping in foreign countries, so you multicultural retards never get rid of them

That's a little embarrasing, the abort button never works

they already have, or at least the Irish ones have, not sure your roma gypos are as enlightened

theguardian.com/business/2015/may/18/irish-travellers-jd-wetherspoon-pub-win-damages

Here's the archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2015/may/18/irish-travellers-jd-wetherspoon-pub-win-damages

When they start that shit where I live the cops kick them out. This was actually on the front page of our local paper today

so they found a place where to stay for the moment.. dude, you are fucked. deport them to india as fast as you can else you gonna come back and cry more really.

We tried mr. Slavshit, but even our own liberal government realised that gypsies are worse than niggers. That's how bad things are

They're not human.
Just mow them down with a truck.

Gypos are like a mix of dog and nigger.They understand only violence and nothing else.Rough them up and they will be afraid of you, do know that like niggers they are vengeful and attack only in packs alone they are weak.Also notify local authorities about their illegal camp or they are going to spread and infect the area, these things are like cancer before you know it pic related will be surrounding you

kek!

Literally burn their tents and gypsy shit to the ground. Stop being a faggot and protect your homeland.

Fuck off gypsy

Calling him a slav is an insult to slavs.

what are they anyways. The look like a mix of Pakistan and Mediterraneans. Am i correct in my observation?

>Fuck off gypsy
flair up, larper. Romanians, Bulgarians and co have dealt with Gypsies forever.

Round up the lads and go bash some skulls.

Kicked out of somewhere in India for being pure shit over a thousand years ago, they occasionally steal native babies for the purpose of breeding cuter beggars from whatever locale they're infesting.

In Eastern Europe they are generally not mixed with the local population. Hence more on the Anatolian/Med/Paki side. In Western Europe, especially in Britain, they've mixed a lot with the locals, so they look mostly undistinguished from the natives.

>tfw English people will look like gypsies in two generations.

Thanks Bulgarianbro. I know they only understand violence. Maybe this is a new time.

Just torch their shit in the middle of the night

Around here a group of locals would petrol bomb a few caravans in the middle of the night.

After that happens a couple times they tend to fuck of to britain

Well, unfortunately you shall have to try more effectively Mr Anglo-celtic-manure

shoot them on sight. Nobody will ask questions,

You may be laughing now but when the various shitskinned parasites drain bongland they will turn to the nearest country for more gibs ... Norway.Weak neighbours are always bad news

And you will look like arab-niggers.