Spain Happening!!

3 gunmen on a train. shots fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nimes-vuelta-espana-shooting-gunmen-11018407.amp
rt.com/news/400276-france-nimes-train-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for part & parcel

they've upgraded their trucks of peace to trains of peace?

nice

remember, no taco

SHOTS FIRED

Nimes is in France, not Spain.
And the train station was evacuated over an hour ago. There were no gunmen boarding any train or any shots fired.
Fake news.

Why did they evacuate if there werent any gunmen?

>breakingnlive
half of their tweets are fake news
why do you guys still follow them

diversity is our strength

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nimes-vuelta-espana-shooting-gunmen-11018407.amp

Because they're not taking any risks.

>no shooting
>no armed men found
it's fucking nothing

again, stop following their bullshit clickbait

>Nimes
>Spain
btw
>The evacuation started after police received information that two or three armed persons were in the building. Initial reports suggested that the men opened fire after they got off a train.
rt.com/news/400276-france-nimes-train-shooting/

Were they yelling "Allahu Akbar" and what were their motives?

>Be ISIS
>Get on a train that doesn't stop for around 15 minutes
>Wait till it gets going
>Unload on everyone in the train
>No police can help as you're on a fucking train

Why don't they do this?

>NIMES
>SPAIN

Pick one, burger. Also, 90 per cent of spanish shitskins are living in catalonia. So next paella happening will be in catalonia again.

We have to do something about these alt-righters tho.

Oh fuck, big if true

You need to pass a gun control before get on a train. But the first reason is because Qatar and Saudi Arabia masters dont want this kind of carnage.

they dont?

You do know trains can stop without reaching the next station right?

I hope they don't go to Bilbao
My ex is living there and i still like her and wish her well

Nope. If they really wanted just kill as much christians as possible they could go with knifes and sticks to any of the thousands catholic churches of italian, france or spain small villages. But they target tourist centers and ariana grande shit tours. This is a wisely orchestrated political jihad. Not a religious one.

I wish these happenings would stop for a while I can only masturbate so many times an hour

tfw the recent shit popping off in spain has nothing to do with race politics and more to do with globalists trying to secure gibraltar in the wake of the crumbling eurozone

>breakingNlive
I have seen at least 20 happenings from this twitter account. Every single one was bullshit. Stop getting baited by this shit, this happens 3 times a wekk.

REEEEEEE

>muslims talking on TV (La Sexta) to stop islamophobia right now

Explain the shit popping in Finland an d Russia, geopolitical burger strategist.

It's in my news network 24/7

Yeah, I've been thinking about this for a while and it's just the truth that if they really REALLY wanted to kill as many infidels as they could they'd clearly NOT go for big cities that are plagued with armed guards everywhere.

Terrorism in big cities is for show, so the media has something to bitch about whatever the reason for that, not really for anything else.

I mean, I don't give a shit about the semi-regular slaughter of city cucks, but terrorist attacks in small cities and unprotected suburbs is something that we should really fear because that's where they could do far more damage and get away with it.

If rope day comes today WE would kill 10 commies for every mudslim living in spain. Our real problem is not the islam...yet.

Also forgot to mention that I unironically believe that every single one of these attacks in recent years is a false flag by some government.

Not that this excuses those animals.

The police has denied that shots were fired...

>Nimes is in Spain
Journalists are fucking retarded.

>just east of Spain

Doesn't mean in Spain.

Italy?

One team member per car
Synchronized ambush
Clear entire train before it stops
Kill driver and push go once it stops
Team spreads out and walks away in different directions while train rolls off at max speed
W E W

I don't know you underage flag hider you tell me?

Though luck, Spain!
I wonder where where the terrorists got their weapons...

#NOTALLTRAINS

I'll remember that excuse for whenever someone asks me why I did something stupid.

parte integrante

>Terrorism in big cities is for show, so the media has something to bitch about whatever the reason for that, not really for anything else.

No it's so the government can destroy your civil liberties and freedoms under the guise of "protecting" you and summons all power, the populous welcomes this when in a state of fear.

>guns on train
this has the potential to have a massive casualties list

We're going to need a shit load more pictures of cats, you guys

A white man was arrested with a fake weapon.

FAKE NEWS OP

It was a hoax
They didn't have real weapons
There was never a 'lockdown'
It's literally nothing

Even Daily Fail has admitted it was a hoax

Sorry if your
>white
countries are illaqueated by cuckoldry, but spain is not. Spain is of strategic military importance to the globalists. Sweden-lite is not.

el precio de ser primer mundo coño jejejejej *se folla a su hermana * * desenvaina morcilla vasca
*se teletransporta detras de usted
nada personal crio

>white guy
clearly you've never met an arab, though I couldn't possibly guess how that has happened

What did Alberto mean by this?

How many three armed men are there though?

Why do leftists never speak out against Islamic terrorism?

Fuck off, Electrode.

You call aways trust the religion of peace to reinstate our points. Thanks mohameds.

PART

>Burger geography

Donald Trump has said the exact same thing.

because Islamic victories are defeats for the West. They unironically drink Starbucks and talk about the evils of capitalism. Look at the women's march where that cunt was wearing a hijab and singing allah Akbar in D.C. with a megaphone. The ultimate in retard hypocrisy, yet they keep on trucking, they only like muh Islam because it is anti-West and in their eyes a counter to the "evil white man". Retarded, but simple in their eyes

Parto y parcelo

any updates on this? whats happening spain?

Literally nothing.
An ANTIFA spy spinning attention off of a real happening ... antifa rioters.

SAGE

He is not an idiot, so he sees facts as facts.
Ban islam in the West.

Lefists are idiots. Rope them when SHTF.

>welcome muslims enmasse after systemically destroying their society under the guise of freedom and democracy
>go apeshit when muslims engage in terror campaigns throughout accomplice nations