Is Veganism Actually Red Pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a UN plan to get people to drink their piss water.

In my experience not so much. These people are either communists or liberals.

Back in the dayz maybe...now vast majority of these sad people are just "conservative" about food. They think it's bad to eat manufactured food but they think it's ok to abort or to be pro-immigration.

Veganism is red-pilled. True Aryans free themselves from the sick blood cult of the satanists.

Eating meat is in our DNA. Prehistoric humans that couldn't hunt were unfit for mating since they could not provide for a family, their genes have perished altogether.

Veganism is only viable because of environment. Maybe that shit generally worked in India since the vast majority didn't require fur coats and hats and tents to survive. And now in the 21st century, all of that is accomodated thanks to the consumer goods industry, incl. supermarkets. If none of that existed, no sane person would maintain this stupid fad.

I'm a big meat eater, however, recently I started to actually listen to their point of view. It's hard to argue that are teeth are made for eating meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Yes, diary production is an industry built on rape and the meat industry is an industry built on murder.

Even if you deny these facts, why would you drink the gland juice of a cow!? So primitive and disgusting!

i was in a thread this morning where people were ironically posting things like "but muh teeth" or "but muh canines" i didnt really understand the satire. can a vegan please explain why having teeth meant for ripping and tearing isnt a good argument that we are evolved to eat meat?

I've been vegetarian for nearly 2 months. Just because you don't eat meat doesn't mean you're running the risk of becoming a lefty fag. It's better for the environment and it's supposed to be healthier. I love meat but the hormones they inject cattle with just doesn't seem healthy to consume enmasse.

Eating 100 kinds of vegetables and vitamins pills to compensate the meat is not redpilled

Humans are Omnivores.

If you're too pussy to eat animals, just be a vegetarian like those lanky poo in the loos.

that may be the most blue pilled statement of all time

going full vegan is not red pilled at all. eating a majority plant based diet and not having meat at every meal is though. extra points if you grow your own plants.

>also avoid the sugar jew

And too pussy to drink the product of rape

I agree that it's definitely been hijacked to a certain extent. It's become more of an identity to those ppl rather than a healthy lifestyle.

This is the correct answer.

And more importantly, the artificial sweetener jew

you know who else avoids blood in their food? jews