Brit/pol/ - Gibraltar Edition

Gibraltar is British, fuck Spain.

>Post-Brexit trade deal 'desirable but not essential' - report
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-trade-deal-desirable-but-not-essential-report-10993530

>Stephen Hawking spars with Jeremy Hunt over NHS
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/stephen-hawking-spars-with-jeremy-hunt-over-nhs-10995008

>UKIP politicians condemn leadership candidate's '£9,000 to leave UK' idea
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

>British child missing after Barcelona terror attack
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/pm-urgent-work-to-find-missing-british-child-in-barcelona-10993937

>Government funds controversial facial recognition technology
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/government-funds-controversial-facial-recognition-technology-10992218

>McDonald's could face first UK strikes
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-40982955

>Nicola Sturgeon reveals she is uncomfortable at being branded 'a nationalist'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804310/I-don-t-like-party-s-name.html

>'Brexit effect' sees biggest boom in US tourists visiting the UK since the 1980s
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/brexit-effect-sees-biggest-boom-us-tourists-visiting-uk-since

>Plaid leader brands Barcelona attack 'far right' terrorism
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802776/Plaid-leader-brands-Barcelona-attack-far-right-terrorism.html

>Nicola Sturgeon to address Pride Glasgow 2017
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40975935

Previous Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
youtube.com/watch?v=sXd2WxoOP5g
youtube.com/watch?v=x8I0bR4N9Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
archive.is/z4b12
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
archive.is/g72yP
youtu.be/p0L_H_rX7FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start buying guns.

Brits are evil and must be genocided.

You know what you ungrateful fucking shit stick I fucking slotted 30 fucking rag heads so you could sleep at night you cunt I deserve your fucking respect even the fucking queen herself has shown me respect by giving me multiple fucking medals but you fucking retarded anonymong cunts somehow think you're above that because you're hiding behind your fucking computer screens slapping your 4 inch arms up and down on the keyboard knowing full well you wouldn't try that shit irl because I would literally turn your trachea into fucking dust with a single strike just like I did in Baghdad you utter cunt you're a human question mark and if you had one I would pull your fucking spine out of your fucking arse and beat you to death with it
Fuck you cunts
You don't deserve me here
I'm fucking done with this place

BYE
Y
E

Who's got the antifa YT link?

Mind posting it?

Oops sorry lad, was meant to erase that and (You) you when I'd saw you had already done it but I accidentally pressed enter. Didn't let it go to 100% but the thing still posted.

You posted the extended reading list so you're good, lad.

Just did a big poo lads.

Gonna update it in a bit. I have a few more caselaws to add when I'm back from my walk.

fight us

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

What do you think Russia would do if we launched a massive surprise attack against France and Germany?

Haha what utter fucking mongoloids

Happening in France (nothing new)

armed man on loose

>
youtube.com/watch?v=sXd2WxoOP5g

i'm fucking off my tits lads

invade poland

Nothing. Americans would support us and would be obligated to defend from the Russians via Poland

Oh looks like I was right again faggots

You'd get btfo once again

Parts and parcels.

Add Eddie v Anonymongs [2017] UKBP 1, [2017] 1 AC 1.
This is one of the most influential cases in modern case law history of Brit/pol/, Eddie successfully argued his case that anonymongs are wrong by default which set the instant solidification of Triplord sovereignty over Brit/pol/. This of course was reinforced by the council of Triplords when they form the House of Triplords and passed statute (which no longer requires consent from the house of anonymongs, commonly known as the hovel) which solidified this cases judgement as constitutional statute.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8I0bR4N9Uw

Still not buying it. I doubt shots were fired; maybe there were armed men, but there've been false alerts before.

>Again
What did he mean by this?

Bloody Stoke.

Who does the EU belong to? Who's in charge?

Das rite poor little anglo.

yeah all them scary right wing Germans

>right wing Germans
No such thing, now or way back when.

That doesn't really answer the question

You can keep Gibraltar. It´s full of (((english))) andalusians.
Other than that, wish you have a comfy thread.

face it, you lost the war

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8

Getting a licence soon, it fucking sucks the most you can have for a Semi Auto is a .22.

Remember to archive

archive.is/z4b12

good evening...

In what way?
We didn't have our government overthrown
We didn't end up having our nation split into a yank protectorate and a Soviet puppet

Cheers, mate.

Nimes reports are false alarm.

>Nimes prosecutor confirms the absence of shooting in Nîmes station, verification operation in relation to a suspicious report

They look like they fucking stink

Fuck me Allah was right there is 72 Virgins, they aint in Heaven tho

They probably do

Eh ?

Evening cutie

Economically left, socially right

>water is life

???

I missed the lead up to this chant

bugger

Dont need your permission spanjeward

>We didn't have our government overthrown
>We didn't end up having our nation split into a yank protectorate
There's the land of h but even that can't compete with the land of fairy tales in which you currently reside.

Maise williams ?

Fuck me captchas are getting worse

>tfw my cousin is unironically in this video
Fucking hell lads... I met him once when we went over on holiday and he was alright. Fuck happens to some kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Is this how you cope with the fact 1/8th of your population are foreign nationals?

>>We didn't end up having our nation split into a yank protectorate

We may have defeated axis nations but that wasn't where the war was really fought or why. Hidden hands behind the scenes used all of that to further cement their control. The United Kingdom was lost, it just wasn't immediately apparent.

hi hi
what about her?

Reminder that slavery is nigger/arab/dutch tier barbarism and shouldn't be celebrated just because it's part of your heritage.

RED RIGHT AND BALLOON RALLY

THE NEXT GREAT PROTEST
NEW THREAD IS LIVE
archive of old thread::
archive.is/g72yP

Eeeerrrrrrr you do know that the greeks are dying in the gutters to maintain the germans standard of living ?

The nation wasn't split
You're ignoring the commie bit

Eh, everything west of the USSR was lost, and the USSR was lost already

M8 all you had to do is not edgelarp as the comedian. You even said you don't like the watchmen, how the fuck do expect to be taken seriously when you so neatly and totally defeat the validity of your own assumed identity, which is already simultaneously tripfaggotry and a larp anyway? You could have just been the user people recognise for being in the army and talking about the law, but you had to draw attention to yourself as you chop down your own tree like a tremendous faggot.

Rightly So was the trip Gotham deserves and should have been an example to all of you retards but he was driven away for achieving what no trip will ever do again, which is gain genuine widespread respect from the anons because of his commitment and seriousness.

look at getting a semi auto FAC shotgun, they're at alot of fun and put a lot down range quickly, big power with slugs as well.

shes on your team

Dont care mate, is you had a slave you were based

Florida's a bit of a trek, m8

>Half of his nation was a soviet puppet

>Population of Germany: 82 800 000
>Number of foreign nationals: 10 039 080

i'm happy

Absolute state of you lot.

About what

Funny that was actually what i was gonna go for a Mossberg/Benelli

I don't get it...

>Eh, everything west of the USSR was lost, and the USSR was lost already

Look at Britain today. It's lost. Ww2 enabled that to happen.

w-what? what is up with this image...

>you have to like the source material to identify with a character
This is why I'm not an anonymong, I don't want to be associated with your retardation. The House of Triplords (HoT) has complete and supreme sovereignty over the Hovel of Anonymongs.

Okay, I have to be somewhere. Behave, cunts. Also someone else needs to make the next thread.

>youtu.be/p0L_H_rX7FU
WHO PROTECTS THE NAZIS
POLICE PROTECT THE NAZS

>The House of Triplords (HoT)
makes sense
because im hot asf

Gays never get it

Goodnight

akari is cute

A pox on your house, without Rightly So you have nought but wind and ghosts.

We meet again :3

It's always screeching lefty women

I fucking hate them so much

Based Black Man

See Triplords are sovereign. We pass legislation independently of the Hovel of Anonymongs. HoT is supreme.

stop shitting up the thread fucking paedophiles

>can't spell fascist right
>"Peace through violence"
>unironically condoning violence

WHY THERE'S STILL PIRATES IN MY ROCK REEEE! GET OUT

tell me what you meant please...

>user
Who?

who's up for going and pulling some mediocre birds lads

i dont mean anything