What if a bunch of far-right/nationalist, etc...

What if a bunch of far-right/nationalist, etc. developers or software engineers got together and started work on making alternatives to internet service providers which are decidedly left-leaning and starting to implement censorship policies in that direction (i.e. Google, FaceBook, etc.)?
Is such a thing feasible? Could we see,for example, P2P decentralized networks free from censorship which actually allowed an unconstrained discussion or flow of ideas?

Needs to be done. I think it can, but we need to have this pushed through. If someone started this, as a person studying Computer Science, I would consider joining.

The actual infrastructure of the internet is backed by actual governments, and thence ultimately military violence.

It would never happen, I'm afraid.

Britain's most beautiful woman, by science.

i2p and ipfs are two examples of what i think you are talking about

Retroshare

You inbred morons could never pull something like this off. This is why California is where all the internet infrastructure is. Red states DEPEND on blue states.

> Indians and Chinese do most of the Silicon Valley dev work through outsourcing.

LOL.

The physical infrastructure is, yes, physical, and subject to all the laws that apply to other physical things. Nobody ever physically flipped a switch on the Daily Stormer, though; it was all higher-level software services that shut him down.
There's nothing all that technically special about Facebook, it just has a critical mass of normies.
Google was once king of search, but Yandex may be giving it a run for its money.

>Britain's most beautiful woman, by science.

Britain's most beautiful woman, by political correctness.

most right wingers are too stupid and lazy to create things, they much prefer complaining.

It can be done but it would be labelled as extreme right wing by the media so it would never become popular enough to make a difference.

But I'm a software developer, user.

Just like most left wingers then...

why should I do this? what is the fucking point?

I could get that started, but Im gonna leave your country, your land has become sour with corruption and failure, it is a bastion for the weak of your species and I can no longer support you.

The point is to develop a platform in which our ideas can actually be exchanged and so we aren't fucking destroyed

>The point is to develop a platform in which our ideas can actually be exchanged and so we aren't fucking destroyed
I get that much... I just think its too late for you. If I thought I could help I would be sticking around, but I know a losing war when I see it and I know its time to move on after many years.

Trying to make right-wing versions of left-controlled tech is a mistake. The right needs its own ideas. Not some fuckin twitter clone.

This is a good idea. You will need to find a funding source, approaching right wing organizations and individuals to help fund it is a common sense approach. Are there any right wing software producers already producing stuff?

She's not even a natural blonde...

The problem with that is that far-righters have too low of an IQ to be able to do anything like this. They are simply too dumb and will never be able to learn to do anything useful.

The hard part is gaining a user base. For example, there are video hosting sites that aren't jewtube, but everybody uses jewtube because...everybody uses jewtube. We have gab.ai, but there isn't a large user base because what's the point of a social network that nobody uses?

This. Only city people are intelligent enough for this, suburban and rural retards who voted for Drumpft however are not, unfortunately.

Then the far left would vote in a clinton and demand it be converted from privately held to a public utility.
At that point we would no long be allowed to use it freely, meaning it would be censored

AHAHAHAHA

You are SO incredibly stupid its laughable. You know that Google writes 20,000 lines of code every day right? Its not that easy to run and manage Google, facebook and other normie tech services you absolute nigger. Just cause a couple of you are in ur 2nd year at some shitty state university doesn't mean you have the technical knowledge to do 1% of what Google, Facebook, Amazon does. Kill yourself.

Lets just snap our fingers and boom we iz google now

honestly you are dumb

ITT: more cucks who say why don't """someone else""" do things to further the efforts. Fucking man up and start doing these things on your own

That's a good point, social networks have a snowball problem where one entity or network gets big and crowds out the other ones just because of how they work.

Her face is asymetrical.

(((They))) would inject themselves into it by court order. Then (((they))) would proceed to ruin it. There is a reason white men aren't allowed to have anything just for themselves. We tend to wake up and fight back.

95% of blonde women aren't really blonde. Outside of Scandinavia, it's extremely rare to find an adult woman with real blonde hair.

I dont think that is what we are talking about more like finding replacements and doing some kind of provider service. Lets say for instance we get the funding for a huge data center for various services and it would be specifically for free speech operations same with. The problem comes when t rying to deal with backbone providers how do we get these multinational companies to not fuck with us?

>Far-right
>Having enough brains to code

Lol. Stick to blaming everything on the Jews who can actually run the tech world.

I never said it would be easy or that it would instantly be able to compete with them or anything.
You should follow some recent developments like DTube, among others, a lot of tools exist to simplify development which didn't exist when Google and the other companies were founded. Not only that, but check out Urbit, it's whole development is really just 3 really smart people working for years and years and perfecting a system that actually has the potential to completely change how the web works.
I never implied you can just will Google into existence easily, but there are tools to build things, and where there are intelligent people with a lot of willpower there's a lot that can be accomplished.

You scared, Pajeet?

Cry more faggot.

Tech world was invented by whites.

I'm a programmer. I should just make my own video hosting site and allow everything to be uploaded besides CP

I feel like that would be creating our own safe space. The left are AFR, but the have concerns underneath all the bable. We just need to weed out the right from the wrong

>objectifying Muslimas

That's racist

Lol, everyone on the Left is thrilled this week. As far as I can tell it's Nazi morons who are crying now.

Do you need a KuKluxKleenex, snowflake?

Corporate conservatibe and democrat slaves would block it or buy them out.

6.5/10

W-what will happen to the rest of us?

We are winning you are losing.

Spencer already discussed this in the latest alt right YouTube release video. It's really the only way to go forward. On the same note we can't just retreat to alt right platforms we must have a mainstream presence to agitate the left and red pill more to our cause.

"winning"

well if you're "winning" feel free to keep it up

I would be necessary an huge effort to avoid all the censorship. but it's a good ideia.

The left will just plant illegal shit on the network and get the government to shut it all down.

Too bad only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, anyone with an IQ high enough to be a computer or software engineer voted for Hillary.

That already exists
I see youre unable to use a search engine anyway if you cant figure out that zeronet has existed for months as the free p2p alternative

Tech industry is very conservative and most programmers of any caliber are white males who are pro free speech.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
People are already on it.

> Tech industry is very conservative
What
> most programmers of any caliber are white males who are pro free speech
I don't even know that I believe that

This is what I am going to do because Silicon Valley is so set on virtue signalling that they have pissed off half of America and numerous conservatives in Europe. They left a massive market share open for competitors. Also these right wing companies can be very competitive since they won't have the overhead of SJW HR landwhales and diversity programs for low IQ minorities.

This is what real programmers look like. Not even joking. Do you think crusties like this give a shit about feelz and SJW causes? No. They worship only skill.

That's what they are doing in places like China or Russia.

so we turned off the water...

no, the jews overplayed the shutdown. we are going to build our own domain registrar, servers, payment system, banking, infrastructure and employ our own. We already did it, we do it again and keep tbe fucking jews out.

sage, fag, we invented that shit. you fags are just copy paste github fags.

> blonde highlights and make-up
> most beautiful woman
kys

Do you program for Walmart?

Devs are skinny vampire fucks, in my experience.
t. Bay Area techie

so why isnt google in China or India nigger?

> tfw 160 IQ and Math PhD
kys faggot

This

you have to have your own infrastructure through legislation.

You and your brethren are faggot trendies that jumped into tech because it was cool.

And the programmers I know work in aerospace (Raytheon, Northrop Grumman)

Anfifa is about to become a terrorist organization, we met IRL, haven heard a word about Russia collusion in six days, and six cops got shot and two down in a copter, trump approval holding. What did you muds and fags get done? i missed it.

>tfw 155IQ Phil PhD and Comp Sci BSci

no it's not feasible. the only answer is regulating them like utilities.

Gab.ai
Voat
Brave browser

Google's only revenue source is AdWords really, not too hard to topple.

Yes, and it was vigorously stolen from us over a period of 30 or 40 years. We could see it happening as it was happening, but there was very big money involved (where did Gates and Zuckerberg really get their original clout from -- it wasn't just luck or their pure ability) and it was designed to be unstoppable, and it was.

Nope not by a long shot.

Far right cucklords don't have the brainpower.

you realize that cryptocurrencies are doing this very thing right now?

Oh, another 155 IQ and applied math PhD / former prof went to industry for the $$. I think we can scrape together a few braincells.

But what we really need is modern technology like quantum computation. I suspect Google is onto that already, it's an interesting problem. Anyone want to learn to program for it? I think D-Wave will let you timeshare on their machines.

You know how many thinking minds there are in that crowd? They might as well be ants.