Can we impeach this cringeworthy cuck now?

Can we impeach this cringeworthy cuck now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y5ubluwNkqg
twitter.com/Corrynmb/status/898957917201678336
youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjPudHMOOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>many protestors
ALL 20 of them.

You realize the Free Speech Coalition who put together the Free Speech Rally also disavowed white supremacy and hatred, yes?

Meaning he's congratulating everyone for not turning this into a giant game of grabass?

>Drumpfcucks will defend this

You have a very simple mind OP

He'll get a second term, chucklefuck.

6millionD Chess guys

He should be impeached for firing bannon but neo-pol only cares about cringe tweets

Trump is baiting you motherfuckers so hard.

Told you he was a Russian agent. He will only weaken the US.

even if you like Trump gotta feel like he's kind of a whiny bitch at this point. Could he appear to be any more psychologically weak than this?

TRUMP lOVES JEWS
TRUMP FOR ISRAEL

>h-he should be impeached because he disagrees with muh opinions!!
Literally no different from SJWs.

Don't fool yourself, most people are not stubborn enough to keep supporting him after this clusterfuck and definitely not strong enough to resist the constant bombardment of propaganda from the media. He's not getting a second term unless some miracle occurs that changes everything.

4 D CHESS

why would we want that? he's just your standard run of the mill establishment republican at this point. oh and he doesn't have shit put together either. He's undisciplined, unable to navigate DC and mentally weak.

Honestly Trump should be impeached for russian collusion now. Can't wait till 2018 so I can change my (R) to (D). If I'm going to vote for a leftist I may as well vote for the one that doesn't lie.

I've supported him in the past, but not so much anymore.

This.

Let's face it. Both parties are dissatisfied with this President.

On the left side, it's obvious. They've always disliked him, and I don't need to explain why. Sure, for them Pence isn't much better, but it is a big milestone to get Trump out.

On the right, there's a bigger problem. You guys have all agreed he's a Jewish puppet. After the Syria strike, not fulfilling any campaign promises, and just bowing to leftist policies (that don't help either side anyway) it's clear that you all feel discontent with him as well.

You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence, and it seems he is liked better than Trump on both sides.

So why don't we work together? With the "meme magic" and weaponized autism from us Polers/4channers, the overall damage the opposition to Trump from the right will cause, and the protesting and help of the left, we can get this man out. Everyone wins!

If we put our differences aside and work together towards this common goal, we can reach the 2/3 votes and more needed to kick Trump out and get Pence in. So what do you guys say?

This is a bad tweet, but he can make one mistake

I've literally never not liked a tweet by him other than this one

Why? Because your fee fees are hurt? Sorry, vagina boy, the Constitution has no impeachment clause for fee fees.

We had to put up with 8 years of shit coming from Obama's mouth, now it's your turn. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

He will because the Democrats have no one to run against him

Doesn't matter how low his approval rating is if the Dems keep running awful people like Hillary

can we impeach this cringeworthy cuck now?

Firing someone isn't a crime, you dumb fucking cunt.

Holy fuck this is the most obvious shill post I've ever seen.

I don't give two shits about the two party system. Fuck off.

Yet, the opposite of what you're saying is happening. It's almost as if you're making it all up, pulling it straight out of your ass...

my head hurts

LOL. Aw, poor wittle wiberal, is so upset he can't stamp his wittle feet and make the bad man go away.

You're so delusional, I'm gonna recommend mental health treatment, instead of mocking you. You're clearly in a crisis state, and need meds.

>you voted this into office instead of Jeb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cuck of the year.

Why does he keep making the mistake of thinking that leftists can be reasoned with?

He could do a 180 and implement the whole Bernie Sanders platform, and they'd still call him a racist mysogonist.

It's about time the alt-right disavowed Drumpf

9D BUCKAROO

fake

/ptg/ should be driven out of this board. wat do?

There were some libertarians and alt right there.

Oy vey he's defending the Nazis again. It's annudah Shoa!

>Holy fuck this is the most obvious shill post I've ever seen.
you don't so good.

user never pretended to be alt-right you idiot.
no one your movement flamed out as quickly as it gained momentum. IDIOTS like yourself and that terrorist are the tip of the spear.

>20+ threads all being made about the same thing simultaneously.

Hmmm...

Fighter jets, tanks, and radar systems are not what terrorists use idiot. You of all people would know this being a terrorist roach.

Because its a big thing. Much bigger than any happening shit you can pull out of your ass.

AZ recall this incompetent brain-cancer cuck as unable to consent. Do NOT allow them to use that fact that God is finally exterminating him as a symp-whore moral authority to further cuckliness.

because sa*di arabia is a terrorist state and should be wiped off the map along with kikeland

trump shitting on the alt right is the biggest happening ever because all the neo nazi tears

nigger

Ohhh I beg to differ, shill. Like just the other day there was a big CIA Antifa Shareblue doxx of hundreds of Antifa names and social media accounts leak with over 400 posts. The happening has only just begun.

What a troll. Love him.

Ohhh I beg to differ, shill. Like just the other day there was a big CIA Antifa Shareblue doxx of hundreds of Antifa names and social media account leak with over 400 posts. The happening has only just begun.

His term just started..look at Bush and Obama approval raitings..took a nose dive for a while..then it got closer to their limit and it was crunch time and both got re-elected.

why do you assume he's talking about the left? anitgoyism is a bigoted and hateful ideology.

On the left side, it's obvious. They've always disliked him, and I don't need to explain why. Sure, for them Pence isn't much better, but it is a big milestone to get Trump out.

On the right, there's a bigger problem. You guys have all agreed he's a Jewish puppet. After the Syria strike, not fulfilling any campaign promises, and just bowing to leftist policies (that don't help either side anyway) it's clear that you all feel discontent with him as well.

You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence, and it seems he is liked better than Trump on both sides.

So why don't we work together? With the "meme magic" and weaponized autism from us Polers/4channers, the overall damage the opposition to Trump from the right will cause, and the protesting and help of the left, we can get this man out. Everyone wins!

If we put our differences aside and work together towards this common goal, we can reach the 2/3 votes and more needed to kick Trump out and get Pence in. So what do you guys say?

Saudi Arabia is a country and country's have planes, radars, modern armies that need equipment and many other common necessities any country has. Defending Obama as a Turk is the most laughable thing you could do.

Someone tell Donald that cucking will get him no where. Oh wait bannon is out and so is trumps second term..

Liars and cheats take the fate god has given them. Who am I to judge people's beliefs?

delusional

>Muh 6 gorillion chess

His family was threatened after Charlottesville. He took his time with the replies because he was going to get his family killed if he said anything they didn't like.

Would it be possible to impeach the Supreme Court justices, user.? For example, start with removing the Chief Justice, Mr Roberts.

yes but incredibly difficult
I like Roberts though

>The bad man
>Literally disavows "bigotry" and "hate"
Kek burgers are so delusional

It's true. He is. Just the fact that you people are posting it means you're doing what he wanted which is to spread his tweets all over the internet. It's not smart to spread his message even if you're criticizing it.

Shut the fuck up faggot.
Go read some huffpo and drink a latte.

AHAHAAHAHHA Trump is supposed to be /our/ guy. WTF I don't know what to think. Very SAD!!! He changed so much from last year. Now that I think about it, he changes his mind a lot. Maybe that was his plan to get elected ...

WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?????

Did Trump just pull a Putin?
>Embrace all sides
>Condemn both sides
>Creates confusion in population
>Population in-fights and is suspicious of one another
>Confused population unable to organize effective opposition
>Remain in power

Video: How Putin did it.
youtu.be/Y5ubluwNkqg

The Last Boomer

we applaud those who bravely protest against Free Speech. They are national heroes!

the alt-right is largely hopeless and suicidal.. they will go down with the Drumpf ship. Many will od on meth and other drugs commonly found in small towns.

Sure.

40d chess

>if they criticize him, they must love bigotry

So? He's baiting us to spread the message that he's a cuck to lefties? Damn good job, american "right"

How can he condemn bigotry when he is a bigot himself?

>Defending Obama
Where did he defend Obongo you fucking idiot.
Saudi Arabia literally funds ISIS and other terrorist groups, its a terror state. They also are using those weapons to kill yemeni civilians.

What a bigot thing to say.

He's right. Antifa are the good guys fighting for all people. Too bad he's still a racist and white.

No one is coming up since there is still about 3.5 years left in the current term. But basically any Dem could run at this point and win. Even Zuckerjew

No. He's bating you that America hates bigots. Which he's right. You prove him right by being a bigot. Fuck you people are stupid.

hahahah

imagine being this sad fuck

twitter.com/Corrynmb/status/898957917201678336

heLLLLLOOOOOOOOO shill!

>reddit spacing

Fuck off, jew shill.

Trump is applying 1488D underwater chess tactics with this tweet. Just wait and see.

Oh, God... You're so bad at baiting it hurts

>we applaud those who bravely protest against Free Speech.

40,000 exercised their 1st amendment today. IDIOT.

besides, you're probably the same faggot that bitched about the rallies during inauguration weekend.

Stop getting distracted. Remember why we're using you guys in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

He's not capitulating to what the left wants, the tweet is perfectly ambiguous to the point that those on either side of the issue who aren't extremists can interpret it as being directed at the other side. Why are you autists flipping out at this so hard?

>You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence
Pence is a neocon lapdog.

That's hilarious coming from a roach. Ataturk would come back from the dead and choke you to death if he could for despoiling the nation he fought to create.

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This tranny ban is unconstitutional and is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

That's what they always say. And then the Republican money starts to flow and polling quickly goes to 50-50

Isn't he talking about Antifa you fucking autists?

>Both (((parties)))

When he gets impeached there will come anothet globalist puppet , just like him.Trumps role in the game was to further the anti white sentiment and he did a great job.
There is no democracy, it's a little puppet game for the pleb.
If you want your country back you'll have to take it back by violant revolution, there's no other way. Kill or get killed.
Same is true for most western countrys including my own btw.

25 cents has been deposited into your account.

eh, saudi arabia is about to go into civil war, and will use those weapons to obliterate themselves. It's chess, but leftists are too stupid to understand it.

reports of federal building being taken over by Antifa...

youtube.com/watch?v=FwjPudHMOOg