The United States of America sealed its doom when Thomas Jefferson wrote down the words: "All Men are created equal."

The United States of America sealed its doom when Thomas Jefferson wrote down the words: "All Men are created equal."

The next 241 years has been about destroying the country in the name of the unrelenting pursuit of Equality. All the way to the present situation of recognizing every ridiculous identity and grievance under the sun and protecting those who mutilate their own genitalia from being rightfully institutionalized in a mental hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut yer ass nutzi - you lost stop crying.

shit we should be tearin down his statue.

If you don't believe in American principles then why don't you just leave the country?

tbqh,thomas jefferson is really starting to piss me off.

What American principles?

yr keyboard fecal material exceeds nigger thong levels (based on satellite imagery).

The declaration of independence was a propaganda document written in a middle of a desperate war.

It appealed to the french liberals at the time and blamed everything on the king and did nothing mention parliament because a minority of them were against the war.

It was literally slave owners declaring equality.

Political Correctness repeats it cause they want it to be true, if you think its an objective document you are a retard

>Thomas Jefferson
you mean the rich white male who raped and impregnated a teenager which he owned in bondage? tear down his monuments too. america is so retarded.

liberty or equality: take your pick

Liberty and justice for all.

there's an asterisk after "all" which is elaborated on within the naturalization act of 1790

it seems you are only in favor of post-war interpretations of the constitution. in your pursuit of advertising what "american ideals" are, you regurgitate your contemporary conditioning as to what the corrupted, anti-constitution establishment wants you to think

yeah bro america is like... a melting pot :) duhhh *drools*

Yep. They made HUGE mistake not exempting other races in more than just an immigration act. Exempting Jews should've been prioritized more than anything, though, because they've been the source of everything that's killing this country.

GOD MADE MAN

SAMUEL COLT MADE EM EQUAL

PRAISE THE LORD PASS THE AMMO

>Liberty and justice for all white men.
Ftfy

I know America isn't a melting pot, I'm just frustrated at all these so-called "nationalists" who tend to ridicule basic American principles like liberty and "muh constitution".

The Declaration of Independence has no legal authority
Blame Madison for crap like "general welfare" and 'commerce between the state' also forgetting an exit clause

And your in favor of very old and flawed rhetoric that treats people not white or male as inferior. Humans are supposed to get smarter as we progress, not stay stooped in outdated thinking by lesser versions of our species

You're* fuck me

I remember being fed this "melting pot" meme in school at a very young age.

>flawed rhetoric that treats people not white or male as inferior.
why is it flawed?

>only in favor of post-war interpretations of the constitution
supreme court has been going full retard since the turn of the century

white nationalism is stupid, i agree. i am more in favor of a multicultural white society (diverse whites being a large majority), something america used to be before the hart-cellar act

>bro people before us were stupid apes... we know better now
yeah we do know better now actually. welcome to the debunk zone stupid

>jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Checked
You'll never get an answer.
>Bwuhhh cuz weakness is good
Good for someone, sure.

People are vastly fucking different and to say something like all whites are smarter than niggers is stupid. You think all those white chavs (trailer trash in your country basically) are smarter than those niggers who go to college?

Men are physically stronger than women? Plenty of female boxers/MMA figters etc who could beat up all the fat fuck neckbeards who sit on their compter all day.

People differ, even if niggers are supposed to be more athletic, you see plenty of fat ones that a fucking Chinese midet could beat in a race.

No group has absolute dominance over another regarding a certian trait. Unless it's being sneaky and thay obviously goes to the Jews

>"All Men are created equal."
That's without context.
First of all, he meant "Men" literally, as in, no women.
Second, Blacks were'nt considered "Men" when he wrote that word, not scientifically nor legally recognized as such
And "created equal" doesn't mean redistribution of wealth, taxes, equal outcomes or even equal opportunities, but rather that that is a basis for rights in which the Government can't violate without being deemed tyrannical.

Shoulda thought about all that when he wrote it. Bit shortsighted, no?

Equality of opportunity and equality of outcome are two very different concepts

he meant all European Men. as he did not rally see how shitskins live.

>People are vastly fucking different and to say something like all whites are smarter than niggers is stupid.
do you know that IQ research is one of the most established, well evidenced and accepted science out there? there are individual exceptions to IQ, and there are other factors to the individual that either utilizes it or not such as conscientiousness. but this does not refute the fact of the "average", that is to say the group. read the bell curve

i'm not going to bother with the rest of your post, it's pseud rambling with 0 merit. it's just your opinion. nobody cares

really*

You don't understand the chart. It certainly shows that a typical white has a higher IQ than a typical black; but there are still many individual blacks with higher IQs that many individual whites.

The individual is what matters, not the group. Don't be a commie.

Sup Forums is filled with collectivists because white nationalism is inherently collectivist. I don't have an issue with moderate collectivism, but the problem is some people here tend to take it to an extreme where they completely disregard the individual. At which point you're just undermining American values.

>Men
That does not include Orcs, Uruk-Hai, or Haradrim. Comon, user, get a grip.

those ideals are ridiculed because they've become platitudes spouted by both spineless cuckservatives and liberals. Its forgotten that liberty and justice was articulated within the context of very different time and society. When pundits and detractors admit the implicit hierarchical and ethnocentric viewpoints of the founders then nationalists will not ridicule people who bring them up. If you ever hear a nationalist say something like 'Death to America' he is surely referring to the modern abomination that is the United States of America in 20I7, also known as Weimerica, Amerikwa, and the JewSA. No nationalist, no american nationalist at least, has disregard for the purer and good roots of America before I965

he fucked and had a baby with his slave you anglo ape

exemplary behavior is worthless when their crime is genetic

look they are there no if any black engineers and world leaders because 90% of then don't even pass IQ 90

>The individual is what matters, not the group. Don't be a commie.
i just said that the individual is can always be an exception stupid. but you're saying that's the only thing that matters.

then you interpret the data like an idiot

for example, you say
>It certainly shows that a typical white has a higher IQ than a typical black
and then directly contradict yourself by saying
>but there are still many individual blacks with higher IQs than many individual whites.

nice brain

>American values
spooky

why.*

fuck my cell

that the individual can*

But le 60 IQ nigger Bell Curve communist Jew feminist dyke librul communists and le degenerate faggots putting le AIDS in le fluoride water nigger nigger nigger!!!!

collectivism isn't communism, communism is founded on a disdain for hierarchy, 'equality for all'. Ethnonationalists are collectivists but still believe in hierarchy to a great extent. I mean, most white nationalists believe in the heredity of IQ, that alone should tell you that they don't subscribe to some 'tabula rasa' egalitarian ideal

at this point I can't tell what's satire or a real Sup Forumsak posting

All European men created equal.

>there are there none if any black engineers and world leaders
lol

They meant classically free/liberal as in no one has a God given right to be a king/ruler. Still gay, but not all that gay.

It's satire. It's obvious because I forgot to say "cuck," "useful idiots," "Cultural Marxism," or some fake Talmud quote.

deport opiod users, nationalize hard-working illegal aliens!

ah, tru

>Shoulda thought about all that when he wrote it. Bit shortsighted, no?
Yeah, kek
He wrote it literally 100 years before the Theory of Evolution was put forth, we can't blame him for thinking God created them as less than.

Reminder that the founding fathers hated Germans, especially this big cock'd Anglo right here

All men are CREATED equal. That's where the equality ends. A crackhead is not equal to a brain surgeon, but that is a result of what they have worked for and achieved, not their intrinsic value.

>Men
>Implying non-Whites are humans-level (Japs are humans)

woah woah woah

calm down buddy

all chinese are midgets