BLM supporter killed two cops

Derrick Rashad Brabham killed two cops yesterday and was a BLM supporter.

why is no one reporting this??

Other urls found in this thread:

floridaresidentdb.com/person/117425770/derrick_rashard_brabham
wtop.com/government/2017/08/the-latest-florida-gov-heartbroken-after-4-officers-shot/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from his facebook

Why no coverage of it? Because apparently 20 protestors in Boston is truly evil and the whole world needs to know about that literal hatred that will inspire violence and killing.
Whereas police officers dying is just them doing theys jobs, they knew the risks.

Leftist mindset right there.

F to the officers killed. And the four others injured.

Every American in this country needs to know this name: George Soros.

Marco Rubio says:

“When entire movement built on anger & hatred towards people different than you, it justifies & ultimately leads to violence against them.”

"Blue lives matter"

>implying the media covers anything except what Soros tells them to

This. Give it time. I'm sure people are starting to wake up.

Because a BLM supporter killing cops is the same as a mentally ill alt righter mowing into people with his car. Being one has nothing to do with the other. Sup Forums is the last place on the internet that understands this so stop trying to poison us with your hatred.

>the jews arent acknowledging the problem they created
Water is wet and the sun is hot: more news at 10

The Alt Right are terroris.....whoah dude

only whites can be racist

>Derrick Rashad Brabham
floridaresidentdb.com/person/117425770/derrick_rashard_brabham

Dem, of course...party of peace!

wow fucking cnn. just wow

>"anti-facists"
>peace through violence
wew lad wake me up

>BLM kills cops
>Obama doesn't denounce
>Media tongues his asshole

>White nationalist kills 1 person
>Trump denounces him vaugely at first then more directly 2 days later
>Media calls Trump a racist

Such bullshit.

Lol, went to his twitter. Engaged and kid with coalburning wife, LOL. Another white traitor with a fatherless kid.

Source? The link I found says 2 cops were injured, but are stable.

wow that's some great impartial non biased reporting there cnn

he looks cool like a 70s NuYorican funk musician

Wife's twitter? Expose coal burners :P

wtop.com/government/2017/08/the-latest-florida-gov-heartbroken-after-4-officers-shot/

>the same as a mentally ill alt righter mowing into people with his car
Except a man with a gun purposely killing cops isn't the same as a manchild being terrified and holding the gas in fear.

Sign and spread this:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

HE HAS OPEN COMMENTS

facebook com/derrick.brabham.1

>HE HAS OPEN COMMENTS
Kek. This gonna be good

against the narative

>why is no one reporting this??
You know the MSM communist won't it's your job to get it out if you have any real news.

the other cop also died? :(

That thing in OP pic is white?

>why is no one reporting this??

You know why.

Who cares

Because nobody gives a fuck about dead pigs

wew lad this is too meta for me
i went to cnn's twitter to retweet and found that while the tweet is technically fake... the article linked does indeed say "seek peace through violence"

What happen when you race mix

nazis actually should care about dead pigs. we all know that blacks are killed more often by police officers, and the main people killing police are... you guessed it! blacks! the police can be nazis closest allies. the police that kill blacks are the ones who were smart enough to get into a job where they can kill blacks and get away with it.

Well done

>Derrick Rashad Brabham
Nobody died. Why bullshit on something that can be proven false by a two second Google?

Yes!
#partyofpeace
How come this isn't a thing?

> The officers, who were in a group of four-five, could hear gunfire coming from the house. They formed a contact team. They thought it was an active shooter situation inside the house, so they approached the house, the media spokesperson for police said.

>As they approached the house and attempted to enter one of the doorways, “the suspect began shooting through the door at the officers.” There was an exchange of gunfire. During that exchange of gunfire, two officers were struck by bullets, as was the suspect. One officer was struck in both hands, and the other officer was shot in his stomach with the rifle fire, said authorities.

>“He engaged the officers before they made entry into the house,” Bruno said of the suspect. The house is set back from the roadway quite a bit.

so this guy shooting rifle at the police from inside the house. possible hostage situation. I can only imagine a situation like that would have SWAT.

>blacks killed more often by police officers
>we all know
>get into a job where they can kill blacks
Fuck off shill. Go fight for your commie party.

You don't have time to wait for SRT if you hear shots inside the house.

I heard about it, but I always note cop deaths, because fuck cops.

>Marco Rubio
Just checked. This is fake