Who's bankrolling Soros?

I know he's rich, but the sheer scale of his operations has to be racking up incredible expenses by now. How can he afford to bus, feed, and pay thousands of operatives on what has become a monthly to weekly basis? Is it the Rothschilds?

Just about all of the rich. He's just their frontman.

he mostly just pays the ringleaders/tard wranglers.

He has 25 billion. If he pays 15$ an hour to his protestor shills and organization he will go bankrupt in like never. I don't think you realize how much 25 billion is.

chump change for chimp outs chump

possibly not. I forget sometimes how pathetic the average American's wage is compared to our ruling class.

Frog-people

OP you are an idiot. Why would you start a thread without first doing the most basic research.

taxpayers.
He uses the 501(c)(3) money he gets from all his NGO organizations. Those get millions from government grants which he uses to fund his dirty work.

Soros is an underling for NWO-Zionists namely the Rothschilds.

>How can he afford to bus, feed, and pay thousands of operatives on what has become a monthly to weekly basis?

Clearly there is a network of contributors of which he is the front man.

Once you have that kind of money you can just manipulate the market anyway
>create uncertain market conditions
>stocks plummet
>buy stock
>normalize the situation
>stocks rise
>sell stock
>???
>PROFIT!

Dude Soros pays them in bagels and thank yous... Theyre not being paid much at all

he did it for decades in eastern europe, russia and middle east. this is timewise still small peas.

Soros is the contacts man and organiser for the Rothschild cabal

Soros has his hands, and money, in a lot of liberal and alt-left activities. But it's a fallacy to think he's the main provider when there are thousands devoting their resources in a micro-level.

Rothschild monkeys?

Oh please, you already know who it is.

So I see you guys always mentioning soros...how come you guys never mention the coch brothers and rupert murdorc? Oh, I forgot, those are who is bankrolling you. The puppets of the rich.

this, does anyone have the deal from the early 2000s where all the rich people met up and made like a fund or something that soros manages?

He's just the face of the people you aren't supposed to know the names of, the fact that you hear about soros is enough to let you know the rabbit hole goes deeper

he's an egomaniac so he's probably loving it

millions of people could live off the interest alone from his money

Delet this

DELET

This is why I never want to pay taxes.