Every Woman's Nightmare

nypost.com/2017/08/18/uber-driver-accused-of-raping-woman-who-passed-out-in-back-seat/

The 31-year-old Manhattan victim, who was intoxicated, ordered the Uber to pick her up at East 52nd Street in Manhattan about 1:40 a.m. Thursday. While being driven home, she lost consciousness, sources said. When she awoke, she found herself in the Uber driver’s home on Sandford Avenue in Queens.

Still in a fog, she didn’t know where she was, so she asked him.

“Queens, in my apartment,” he allegedly replied, according to sources.

At that point, she remembered that they’d had sex.

“I used protection, please don’t tell the police,” the driver allegedly told her.

archive.is/bFbPl

>Go out
>Alone, didn't ask a friend in advance to ride you home
>31 yo, know your body and how much you should drink
>Get drunk as fuck anyway, black out
>Call a complete stranger
>Get raped

Wow many such cases

The guy should go to jail, but she is a complete dumbass
>

>She remembered they'd had sex
So not rape?

>The guy should go to the gallows, but she behaves like a child that needs a guardian.
ftfy

“I used protection, please don’t tell the police,” the driver allegedly told her.
>So not rape?
t. date rapist

She got horny and hopped on his dick but because she was drunk, it was "rape."

NEXT!

what race was the rapist?

he wasnt a rapist

she just regretted so that means she was raped now

>I've never had a one night stand and been accused of rape
t. virgin

if he was a nigger then Im all for arresting him

Pic related is every woman's worst nightmare. Biocunts will soon be obsolete.

>Sue a multi-million dollar company
>Say you were raped
>Get believed because you have a vagina
>Free gibs

this is why the country is turning to shit

perversion of the justice system

He was whiteknighting her

American women can't be trusted because of feminist rape histeria.
I legit don't know if the uber driver really did anything. If he did, I hope dick falls off. There is nothing more disgusting than a (real) rapist.

>you have to eat all the eggs

fuck the wombs, as soon as a jap invents a self-lubricating fleshlight that talks to you women instantly become crazed cat ladies

If you go out looking for random sexual partners you cannot be selective after the fact.
You must get what you can take.

>hating your own women this much

this is why our birthrates are going to shit

>>I've never had a one night stand and been accused of rape
Only had a one night stand once, delivered herself and made intentions clear. The notion of fucking someone too wasted to remember is a big turn off to me. Chick that acts cold when sober and slutty when drunk is a turnoff to me too; this was the case before it became obvious that fucking around with women you don't know is legal system russian roulette.

kek

Lol anyone from NYC knows that the uber drivers are all middle eastern. Pro tip, use Via since it's so much cheaper

>t. virgin
Was an akward virgin for a long time, didn't recognize when a female was flirting, or even outright hitting on me. By around 22 or 23 had a little african slut outright ask me to walk her home and fuck her. Perk of being 6 foot 6.

>m'lady

/thread