Hiro-approved /meta/ thread

GLOBAL RULE #3 EDITION.

Sup Forums's Global Rule 3 already forbids posting racism. Mods, please ENFORCE THE RULE. Vigorously. The N-word, anti-Semitic slurs, and related shit deserve an immediate ban, for the same reason other web providers are shutting down Nazi and Jihadi sites.

Everyone else, lets all REPORT RACIST POSTS. As soon as you see it, report it. That's what the link is for.

It'll take a little tine to drain the Sup Forums swamp, but if we work together the result will be a better board where people can actually talk politics instead of all the neo-Nazi bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

>Sup Forumsitically incorrect
>wants to censor

This has been Sup Forums, this will remain Sup Forums. It will always be, Sup Forums. You're trying to do these faggot psyops and trying to discourage everyone. But every time one of us sees one of these we literally only become more resolute and steadfast knowing that fucks like you are actively out to destroy people for made up reasons.

You wanted to fight Nazis so bad that you made them. Congratz, cunt. I hope you like the concept of a self-dug grave, because that's what this truly is.

I don't know what you people expect to happen by this mass-raiding. It calms in the morning and soothes out at night, because all of the basement dwellers are going to bed and don't have time to rehash their oldass kike propaganda and we notice that. And even when you're all on here, we still do the exact same shit we would otherwise.

Like I just said, your existence isn't a deterrent, it's a fuel to fire. Unironically set yourself on fire.

Fuck off nigger

SAGE

Try it

>Sup Forums's Global Rule 3 already forbids posting racism. Mods, plea

fuck off

shut the fuck up stupid nigger, take your garbage elsewhere kike faggot

nature is fascist, deal with it.

don't post this shit ever again
you want a happy zone go back to fagbook you stupid fucking cunt

No chance nigger

>ENFORCE THE RULE
I like where this is going

> Aren't people who oppose Nazis the REAL Nazis?
Some classic Trumpcuck logic right there.

It will never happen faggot! FUCK all you niggers!

See this is exactly the kind of post that Sup Forums would be better off without. It's not "politically incorrect". It's just a turd. Let's clean it out.

Nigger
Spic
Kike
Cracker
Potato Nigger
Snow Nigger
Vodka Nigger
Poo
Sand Nigger

It's all equal here, user.

Jew concern troll thread.

Mentioning that a thread was created by a Jew is not anti-Semitic. Calling out Jewish trolls is not anti-Semitic. Further, not all Jews are Semites (or Sammy Davis, Jr could never have converted).

When it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. You really are fascists.

That's not what he was implying, he was saying the left called normal libertarians and moderate conservatives nazis for so long that people just said fuck it, you want it so bad you can have it. Liberalism won the culture war in the 90s, you could have just been fucking satisfied but you had to push it and you had to triple down. Now you get what's coming, reap the fucking whirlwind senpai desu

Oh look, three posters who are contributing nothing, who are shitting out racism and anti-Semitism and think they're "politically correct". They add nothing and shit up threads. Let's enforce our longstanding rules and ban them.

No space nigger? SAD!

I am actually pretty shocked there are no jihadist threads around here.

All those statues of traitors coming down. Bannon fired. The Traitor-in-Chief on the verge of impeachment.
> the whirlwind
But I'll give you this: at least you tried to make a point instead of just throwing the N-word around. So no ban for you.

Since Sup Forums is now the most popular board on 4chsn it's past time that we start enforcing rules 1&2.

Any (((journalist))) or e-celebs mentioning Sup Forums or Sup Forums should be harassed until they stop their blatant faggotry.

>meme flag
>wtf we need duh rules dey racist.
unironically drink bleach.

Space Niggers too
Boongs
Emus
And so on

It's all equal here; true equality.

You don't even know what equality means. Hiding how you think and feel literally shows no one anything. When everyone can say things, then you're equal.

,,, youtu.be/-i886pP5klo