No Sup Forums, this is not the free speach George Washington had in mind when he founded the Country...

No Sup Forums, this is not the free speach George Washington had in mind when he founded the Country. This is Hate Speech and you white kids need to mature fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/hate-speech-cases-721215
washingtonexaminer.com/in-wake-of-the-supreme-courts-ruling-on-hate-speech-and-the-first-amendment-more-good-news-may-be-on-the-way/article/2626432
youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I spoke to George yesterday and he said this was ok
Prove me wrong pro tip: you cant

That's literally what he meant. So that the most hateful and disgusting speech is protected by the first amendment regardless of how the government thinks about it. Unless its a specific threat on a specific person in a specific place.

Sage

>speach

C'mon man. Type out the shitpost in NotePad, run SpellCheck, highlight it, Copy it, Paste it here, check it again; THEN post.

It's fun to critique these, especially if you're actually black.

*heel

>"HE MEANT MUSKETS NOT AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!"
>"HE DIDN'T MEAN WORDS THAT CAN HURT PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!"
It's strange how liberals know exactly what George was thinking.

there's no hate speech exception to the 1st amendment. you get all speech or you get none.

Hate speech is protected speech, you dumb nigger.

thoughtco.com/hate-speech-cases-721215

There are still consequences if you say, enforce sedition, treasion, riots, death threats. Which is what your flag does on numerous occasions.

it's legal to be racist.
Get an EDUCATION, son

Great argument considering he also didn't intend for niggers to have rights. Sage

Washington was racist though and more than likely would have agreed with the nazis, everyone in that time era would have

You are the useful idiots who will be killed by your own and you won't even see it coming.

>>Implying the leftist won't tear down George Washington's statue.

>No Sup Forums, this is not the free speach

washingtonexaminer.com/in-wake-of-the-supreme-courts-ruling-on-hate-speech-and-the-first-amendment-more-good-news-may-be-on-the-way/article/2626432

>white

You were so close to having a post worth reading.

George Washington also owned slaves. Maybe you should be taking down his statues instead of telling us what you think free speech is.

>1 post by this ID

Sage

Fuck off and die, nigger

>implying the mason Washington could have ever backed any of these subhumans and their hatred for a country he fought to create

washington was a general. but yea all speech is to be protected, it's why they escaped great britain, who punished dissenters.

btw i'm not white

Go play in the dirt ape shit

They may be retarded, but they have a right to be retarded.
Leftists visiting violence on retards is bigotry and hatred.
Also leftists are anti-civil liberty traitors.
Start your little civil war.
See what happens when you piss off people who like freedom and are willing to fight for it.

>hate speech
>speech

There is no such distinction nor any distinction applicable to freedom of speech.
There is only speech and nothing it entails is actionable by law.

>when he founded the Country
First off, nigger: George Washington didn't single-handedly found the country.

>anti-fascist speech is not free speech

You can't be an American citizen. Freedom of speech, just like you being a fucking cotton picker was plainly spelled out by the founding fathers

What lodge is that in? It's a beauty.

You Will Not Replace Us / Blood and Soil

youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw

That is the most obvious fed I have ever seen. That flag had never been outside a package until that day and neither had his shirt or pants.

I'm white but I think white nationalism is retarded. I'm all for nationalism though.

What these stupid fuck nazi larpers have done is enable the mob to categorize all forms of nationalism as racism. They've been dying to accomplish such a feat. It's an extremely useful fallacy.

Sup Forums's nazism whether real or for "lulz" is a huge disservice to this country.

It's exactly the sort of speech they had in mind, even lefties favorite, Alexander Hamilton, spoke at length about the concept of the tyranny of the majority. Unpopular speech is that which most needs to be defended.

By the time you get it you'll be in chains nigger.

>See what happens when you piss off people who like freedom and are willing to fight for it.

Words.

Something about great minds, etc.

>speach is only free if its acceptable and doesnt ruin my evil plans!!! XDD REEEE

fuck yourself faggot blm larper

Oh look it's that one swastika flag that everyone has projected onto all the rally attendees

wtf I love owning slaves now

Underrated truth

Your not even trying at this point.

George Washington had nothing to do with writing the constitution.

Fucking dumbass.

This kind of shit is equally retarded. It's a crutch for the stupid.

Both alt-left and alt-right will agree with that comic.

You're clearly not from Sup Forums. Shills love using the term LARP

shut the fuck up larping nigger faggot i swear normal filth needs to go i hate you stupid nigger kike faggots

Nothing wrong with hate speech.

>Shills

Another crutch for idiots incapable of debate.

Post a picture of your nose with a time stamp.

Loser just like you and OP

leave here nigger

George Washington was a white nationalist you pussy coward self hating nigger loving faggot bitch cuck

America was hijacked by the Jews in the early 20th Century.

>speach

>George Washington
He would be shooting niggers in the street with his AR-15 if he saw how bad we fucked up.

Remember this post user when whites are no longer a majority in the US.

Red pills from South Africa. Reality will wake you up.

This was bait. And you fell for it.

muh freeze peeach

Thanks for being part of the problem ruining our movement buddy. Saying "everyone i disagree with is a Jew" is no different than saying "everyone I disagree with is a Nazi". Faggot.

The conservatives that throw these rallies should kick the shit out of anyone showing up among them with this nazi shit themselves.

Didn't someone post another shill who had the same perfectly folded nazi flag?

"founded the country"

why arent right wing supporters use/bring/wear more USA flags? Antifa always wears black (edgy as fuck, late teenage clientele). Black attacks American colours. That would make some juicy sentiment after a while.
Please do, its smart.

I'm glad you are here to tell us this.

That's not an argument you fucking shill

>Remember this post user when whites are no longer a majority in the US.

You think waving a swastika and doing nazi salutes will prevent this from happening. Nothing is further from the truth. It will accelerate the process.

Think, you dumb fucking fools.

>white nationalism is retarded
Calm down. You don't have to be white nationalist to be a (biological) rationalist. Even Abraham Lincoln wanted Africans sent to Liberia. And we're not all hardcore Nazis. Lewis Charles Levin, for instance, was a both Jewish and a pro-white Nativist.

Pro-white views and certain racial truths were non-contested in America, up until Nazis allegedly went to an aberrant extreme (feeding an entire cultural Marxist propaganda industry that went so far as to deny even Mendelian alleles in the USSR, genociding biologists/scientists).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

>George Washington
>Cuck Rifle

You really believe your own stories. Post your nose and prove me wrong.

I'm on Sup Forums it's okay to call a kike, a kike here.

>No Sup Forums, this is not the free speach

The ACLU disagrees with you

Since the Civil war was in 1860,. Nazi Germany was like 1939-1945 and George Washington died in the 1700's he would literally have no idea what any of those flags mean.

I mean are you 12 years old or just a delusional dipshit? Call a kike a like all you want to, as it is your right, but don't be surprised when the masses react negatively to retards like yourself parading Nazi flags around in public. If you want to defeat (((them))) you have to be crafty. Being a proud and public Nazi and calling everyone you don't like a Jew is not crafty, it's fucking autistic, like yourself.

SCOTUS says there's no such thing as hate speech.

Don't shift the goal post. The original post was about free speech, not wether people should pretend to me Nazis.

1488 m8 youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

What is that gif from

Yes it is bitch

I'm talking to George right now and he says you're full of shit.

Actually it is, hence "free" speech.

How about we forbid communist flags as well then? And how about Chinese flags? And Americans flags?
They have killed a lot of people. And how about we make it it illegal to say you hate a person? That's hate that you speak, hence hate speech.

Oooooh right it's because ITS NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL TO BE A FAN OF NAZI GERMANY YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.

Can your little fragile libtard mind handle that OBJECTIVE FACT without crying to hard?

Maybe you can put your fingers in your ears and repeat mindless slogans over and over again. Try if that changes reality.

I'm not even a Nazi, I just fucking hate people like you.

Hmmmmm. My race, the founding one that built America and Canada are being subject to be a minority, who's the racist again?

>this is not the free speach George Washington had in mind when he founded the Country.
he only wanted free speech about beating slaves to death while you jerk off

>I think George Washington would side with 21st century liberalism

Modern conservatives would disgust most of our ancestors, they wouldn't even be able to comprehend anything left of the 'hard right'

>How about we forbid communist flags as well then?

I'd prefer we physically remove the people carrying the flags. Communism is a jewish death cult.

>who's the racist again?
you, liberals are the worst of the racists, just ask Malcolm X

you niggers need to die fast.

>Communism is a jewish death cult.
yes, Solomon was the first communist

communism is a slave management system

Incorrect on every level. The Free Speech George Washington imagined was the type of speech that derided a government based on the ideals of Tyranny. The ideals that he fought for were that men could determine their own destinies and if they had the strength, carve them out of nature itself, with nothing to hold him back.

Plus, as a misogynist and a slave holder, the only problem he would have had with Nazism or the Confederacy would have been the lack of education among the marchers.

>citing George Washington
I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

(cont'd)

Pinochet will see to that.

It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the government and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments of a monarchical cast, patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party. But in those of the popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency, it is certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose. And there being constant danger of excess, the effort ought to be by force of public opinion, to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume.

>yfw Washington was a Nationalist through and through

"the Crisis is arrivd when we must assert our Rights, or Submit to every Imposition that can be heap’d upon us; till custom and use, will make us as tame, & abject Slaves, as the Blacks we Rule over with such arbitrary Sway" - George Washington

Yea, I'm sure he would've been with BLM people.

If you want to be a Nazi you should be allowed to, but actually doing so is still counterproductive to the movement. Running around screaming about how you love sucking dick is also free speech, doesn't mean you should do it.

Our lives matter just as much as yours do. Consciousness has no race or gender

>this is not the free speach George Washington had in mind when he founded the Country.
Yes they did.

There is no such thing as hate speech.

This.

Your feelings are not a Right in the US. Just because you get offended, doesn't mean you can start banning stuff.

Sorry, nigger. Washington hated you and he owned slaves. This country and its rights apply to white men only. Deal with it, monkey.