Brit/pol/ - Waltheof, Earl of Northumbria edition

>Post-Brexit trade deal 'desirable but not essential' - report
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-trade-deal-desirable-but-not-essential-report-10993530

>Stephen Hawking spars with Jeremy Hunt over NHS
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/stephen-hawking-spars-with-jeremy-hunt-over-nhs-10995008

>UKIP politicians condemn leadership candidate's '£9,000 to leave UK' idea
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

>British child missing after Barcelona terror attack
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/pm-urgent-work-to-find-missing-british-child-in-barcelona-10993937

>Government funds controversial facial recognition technology
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/government-funds-controversial-facial-recognition-technology-10992218

>McDonald's could face first UK strikes
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-40982955

>Nicola Sturgeon reveals she is uncomfortable at being branded 'a nationalist'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804310/I-don-t-like-party-s-name.html

>'Brexit effect' sees biggest boom in US tourists visiting the UK since the 1980s
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/brexit-effect-sees-biggest-boom-us-tourists-visiting-uk-since

>Plaid leader brands Barcelona attack 'far right' terrorism
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802776/Plaid-leader-brands-Barcelona-attack-far-right-terrorism.html

>Nicola Sturgeon to address Pride Glasgow 2017
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40975935

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=JLFn_wD2B8I
youtube.com/watch?v=mrhSEdLOD5M
youtube.com/watch?v=G8YObVupL8c
youtube.com/watch?v=DCBoihY2uag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

PuBe got banned again lol

I reported him 5 times, so I hope so.

Same

I'll repost in case you guys want to discuss futher

>What the fuck does that mean? She says please and thank you after rimming you? What? They're all the same you fool. Even your mother, and mine too. All of them.
no..they are all looking to get married and have children with a man who is smart and able to protect her so she can be a good wife and mother

First for open borders to Eddies place, Sup Forumsfugees welcome.

I reported it 5 times too. Good riddance, for now.

>>
What was he doing i had tripjews filtered

You know what you ungrateful fucking shit stick I fucking slotted 30 fucking rag heads so you could sleep at night you cunt I deserve your fucking respect even the fucking queen herself has shown me respect by giving me multiple fucking medals but you fucking retarded anonymong cunts somehow think you're above that because you're hiding behind your fucking computer screens slapping your 4 inch arms up and down on the keyboard knowing full well you wouldn't try that shit irl because I would literally turn your trachea into fucking dust with a single strike just like I did in Baghdad you utter cunt you're a human question mark and if you had one I would pull your fucking spine out of your fucking arse and beat you to death with it
Fuck you cunts
You don't deserve me here
I'm fucking done with this place

BYE
Y
E

He's sitting there now, pished and on his own, screeching at the anonymongs on his monitor.

Keeping Brit/pol/ free of the trash boys.

In all seriousness though, I fucking hate pube. Absolute moron who contributes nothing at all, never has, never does and never fucking will. He derails entire threads and tries to genuinely make this his blog. Fucking despise the cunt.

Drinking vodka

Post underrated comedy films

youtube.com/watch?v=JLFn_wD2B8I

typical

>he posted it again
Wasn't funny the first time and it still remains unfunny.

Fucking lol, pube if you're reading this reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

It was Pube just being Pube.

Baited any Americans with that yet?

Explain

aren't you the one who sniped your fellow soldiers in captivity so you didn't have to risk your life rescuing them or something?

What flag was he using?

He'll be back in a couple of minutes

An EU flag.

It's a girl, I think. If it's a male it must be taking large quantities of female hormones.

Major payne

start buying guns

That one time pube put on eu flag, good times. He's alright, doesn't mean any harm.

Nah he eas done for desertion of duty. Don't give the scum any attention.

Not sure. He was a male when he first became a tripcunt on Sup Forums, suspiciously turned into a female later on. He'd post pictures of female hands and pretend they were his own and he'd accidentally done it. One of them showed up reverse-searching the image, and s/he has pushed it to troll.

I think it's a male. I don't see how it acts like a female in the first place anyway, what do you mean female hormones?

Is Peter still here?

Some nutter going off on one about how he hated women and wanted to see them suffer. Proper psycho. I'm sure others were in the thread

If you actually think that was him you must be retarded.

Sounds like the ghost of elliot roger.

Can we get a quick tally?
Which tripfags are gone and which do we still need to get rid of?

The name said Peter Hitchens though

Get yourself a nice yank lass and you'll have your green card

Pretty sure yktd did the mosque van attack and is in gaol.

Rightly so hasn't been on in a while status unknown.

Eddie is losing it a little pressure should force a breakdown.

Pube got banned by the looks of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8YObVupL8c

YKTD, Rightly, Designed Leftist and meme merchant (who came on not too long ago). There's WN, Eddie, Colonial Scum, Steerpike, Pube and some others.

>Rightly so hasn't been on in a while status unknown.
Rightly left Brit/pol/.

Definite serial killer. We all advised him to seek help

>done for desertion of duty.
>Anonymongs into military law

I'm pretty sure it was him, or he wouldn't have tried to claim it was his friend and then run away. He hasn't got any friends except us as far as I'm aware. It is very likely that the person found was Are Kevin.

Jesus, how could I forget Rimmer? I knew I was forgetting someone but I thought it was one of the irrelevant tripcunts. You're one of my favourites, you and Eddie m8.

what happened to rimmer?

Pube reply to this or a migrant will rape your mother in her sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=DCBoihY2uag

politically active black women are our best asset

Yeah right freak by the sounds of it. Women are stupid and shouldn't be in any position of power but you can't hate them, half of your forebears are woman.

Erbarme dich mein Gott

What night was it? I had a blackout on a litre of rum Wednesday/Thursday morning and am well known for posting a lot of mad, horrible shit.

But seriously we can't let antifa get the bread line codes

2 or 3 nights ago during /comfy/ hours

Is that you rimmer? The name cuts off as i'm phoneposting?

Oh gosh. It might have been me (again).

If I keep listening to LBC I'm going to end up calling at some point and you're all going to laugh at me.

Why do you hate women user?

Will you Kevin from Rugby to honour Rightly?

I don't.

Ah, right, I thought you meant Hitchens.

I messaged Rightly on Kik (pic related), he said something about him copying his friends details for Sup Forums and now his friend bieng pissed off and threatening to dox him, also said he was on valium and beta-blockers. I don't really know at this point but I think I am beyond caring.

Lay off the booze mate if you're ranting about women. You'll end up some sad fuck no-one wants who rants about women when your sober.

She's a big Partick Thistle fan, still haven't seen her at a game

>his friends
>implying he has a friend

>also said he was on valium
Thought you meant recreationally lel, but he said he was getting some anti-anxiety drugs. What a poof. Needs valium to recover from Brit/pol/ banter. I bet he'd be on smack if someone did actually dox him.

Rightly So is 24 years old and from Derbyshire apparently - and was in a gay hookup thread nice

Is it alpha to speak to speak to strangers in public? Or does it make you weird?

you will generally to speak to speak to someone

Think it's safe to reply to the TWENTY-SEVEN messages the gf sent me since I last replied to her (around lunchtime)?

Hope she's asleep and doesn't start messaging me about stupid shit again.

I don't think I ever have, other than random birds and people at cashiers

Weird tbqhfam

what

>You'll end up some sad fuck no-one wants
>end up

T-too late!

I'm not sure it was definitely me the other night though, but I did black out sometime around the time Rimmer mentioned.

Depends if you're attractive

Its all about context. Only time I'll chat with strangers is after the football when I'm waiting for the bus home.

Politically active black blm types could unironically be one of the alt rights greatest allies. They're already very pissed off at all the white progressives stealing their movements. They're a few nudges away from openly calling for segregation.

It is

Nice blog post, have you considered tripfagging?

Why is she messaging you that many times?

>alt right
They don't exist though.

>gf

Why aren't you out tonight with all your friends?

>I had a blackout on a litre of rum
I went through a brief period of doing that on the regular. You should probably get help.

Because most of us aren't normalswine, whether we once were or will be again or not.

Tap the (...) dummy.

>friends

Does she have OCD?

>GF

I'm not sure they'd believe it with my accent but sure.

Is she metally challenged?

pissing out my arse after eating a dodgy kebab last night

I got a new sports car to drive all my friends around in

I've been doing it on and off for 15 years. I'm beyond help.

I thought you were sold to some sheik to be his live in twink.

Why would I tripfag when we have IDs?

Because she wants to tell me stuff and ask me about stuff. Looking through the messages she told me about the weather up in Newcastle (she's visiting her nan), sent me some photos asking me for advice on which sweater to buy (replied to her - it was around lunchtime), told me about the weather again, sent me a photo of her toddler nephew with her nan, asked me what what the weather is back in Cambridge, asked me how my day is going, asked me if I'm busy, asked me what I want for dinner on Monday, sent another picture of her nephew.

BUMWEEE!

She wants attention from you, thats pretty normal for a relationship.