Weev, Cantwell, Enoch and Heimbach are under FBI investigation

>Hearing from @lauraloomer that White Supremacists "(((weev)))", Cantwell, Enoch, and Heimbach are now under FBI investigation

Huge if true (and it is).

>Pic related

twitter.com/stranahan/status/898647600198434816
archive.is/xM37z

spencergate is exposing these Deep State agents, Spencer's poor leadership has drawn unwanted attention, and now it's all crashing down.

Alt-Right is a PSYOP. And now that its crashing down Globalists are encouraging you defeated faggets to drop Hitler and your entire ideology. I have a better way and soon I'll give it to you. Avoid new movements popping up from the wreckage of the Alt-Right, because they're coming out of nowhere too quickly. They're either poorly thought-out or they're traps. Brainstorm and network but remain vigilant!

"Some of you will find yourselves in jail cells soon." When will you start listening?

For the last 3 months I've informed anons about what would happen regarding the Alt-Right. It's going to get worse for Dicky and I highly encourage anons to avoid the Alt-Right like the cancer it is. Here's what I need you to do if you want to make a change in America:

>Get in shape
>Save some $$$
>Network with people who want to MAGA
>Temporarily avoid joining groups and movements
>Wait

Wait a couple of months and we'll do things right. Events need time to unfold so just relax a minute.

Spencer, if you're reading this, it's not too late to join forces and turn things around but some stuff has gotta change bruh...

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/doj-demands-13-million-ip-addresses-visitors-antifa-website-used-coordinate-riots-0
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg
youtube.com/watch?v=pTXkF2RoDO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true

I am going to guess you are from Reddit (and you are)

So

Fuck

Off with your

Shit posts.

Concern troll thread.

You will not win. We don't depend on personality cults here.

what's going on int this thread?

its happening

How about setting up hoax rallies to trick antifa and blm to how up and start causing shit? seems like that's waking the normies up... Right now we have the Boston free speech rally where like 20 people showed up and what? thousands of antifa and blm show up and start causing mayhem?

arent you jew yourself though?

>pushing the "spencergate" meme
Nobody gives a fuck lol

Kill yourself Moarpheus you autistic fuck.

What if we let ANTIFA be ANTIFA for the next few months? Maybe we don't counter-protest them. Just let commies riot, destroy things and piss off the rest of normal America. And then what if we held a YUGE march on Washington and demand ANTIFA be b&? Think that might work?

no

i thought these guys were fbi? but they're being investigated by the fbi? your narrative is falling apart schlomo desu

>when four members of leadership are under active FBI investigation but you still think youre winning

FFA (false-fascist alarms) will waste antifa resources and dispel the passions of their goblin underlings. Please implement FFA immediately

Hello Moarpheus you cringey fat cunt go back to leftypol

you mean theyre CIA assets? not even CIA assets... Deep State within the CIA assets.

uh huh

jesus, the left really cant meme

Schizo.

Who's leadership?
(((Aurenheimer Cantwell Enoch Heimbach)))
Literally who?

uh huh

>haha who?
>everythings fine!
hehe

>Hearing from @lauraloomer
>believing Jews

Dont you have a Lauren thread to make???

Antifa are also under fbi investigation. Alt-left is done for more so than the alt-right, they're demanding average followers IP's

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/doj-demands-13-million-ip-addresses-visitors-antifa-website-used-coordinate-riots-0

I've never heard of any of them either

yeah yeah i know

AltRight is Antifa. They're funded by the same people. /ourguys/ in the FBI are trying to dismantle this side-show so we can move forward as a Nation.

>Moarpheus literally sources the jew (((Laura loomer)))
Literally JIDF

You're retarded or schizo, the alt-right doesn't have a leader we all follow and therefore can't be funded

Weev runs daily stormer.
Cantwell was featured in "Unite the Right" documentary.
Heimbach run the Traditional Workers blah blah
Enoch is the guy behind Spencer and all of these lauren southern/eceleb shill threads

>hurr durr jews guise

they were all FBI agents to begin with

>hurr we dun got no leader tho!
what does pic related say? just stahp.

>lauren southern/eceleb shill threads
that's leftypol I've been infiltrating their discord for months now compiling a dox on all of them.
Also you think anyone is going to listen to you, when you are a sub-80 iq nigger who capitalised the word nation?

>(((Laura Looker)))
>credible in any way shape or form
She's the same jewess who also claims that Mike Enoch's leftist mother runs the "Alt Right" as a pysop for Clinton

This bitch is retarded
>FBI investigation
I have no doubt that all of them are at least being watched by the feds

>considered
from the same page
"There is no formal organization and it is not clear if the alt-right can be considered as a movement;"

but the altright is a psyop for clinton? what is pic related here before clinton said "altright" there was no altright. AltRight is a leftist PSYOP to make the right look as bad as possible.

>Alt-right under FBI investigation
>Alt-Right is a PSYOP
>Alt-Right is antifa
>/ourguys/ in the FBI

Could you possibly be more inconsistent? Jesus fucking Christ talk about tin foil.

Seek help.

they 'dindu nuffin.

>Reddit spacing
>Alt-right is a PSYOP
Dropped.

There's three things you should care about:

>Donald Trump
>this board
>fixing the country

No one cares about "movements" or groups or figureheads. We're well aware of how those go, nothing but spooks as far as the eye can see. This board and its many victories are the result of everyday people working together not toward some big central goal, but having fun at the expense of everyone and everything. Dickheads like Spencer will pop up trying to take credit for what this board does organically, but they should be made fun of like every other easy target.

You're a shill working for Renegay, another limited hangout. Pls fuck off, we knew this was an engineered counterculture psyop. Astroturfing mighthave made it feel organic, but we knew it was BS. You didn't predict shit now gtfo

>>hurr durr jews guise
kek weren't you constantly never shutting the fuck up about the jews two weeks ago

Take your medications schizo you wouldn't want to be fired from your retail job

>what is pic related?

How abt getting organised and counter-signalling these guys on social media instead of LARPing on here.

what does that have to do with "there are no leaders?" do you admit there are leaders then? lol gtfo

whats inconsistent? the Deep State has actors in the IC. do you agree or nah? AltRight is a PSYOP and AltRight IS funded by the same kikes who fund Antifa. Do you agree or nah?

what they did was lose the white majority vote.

nigger i wish i was paid to be here.

wanna debate the jews or are you just kvetching user?

google trends shows there was no interest in Richard Spencer until hillary clinton mentioned an "AltRight" in 2016

>Hearing from @lauraloomer
>Not taking in that she's a kike looking for fame.

You're retarded the term isn't a formal organisation implies it doesn't have a leader

>wannabe authoritarian tries to hold authority over a board who draws strength from having no rules or authorities

Spencer should operate treadmill, not social groups

Yea no shit there was little interest in a rightwing fringe movement until a presidential candidate mentioned it on live TV, ffs mate sort yourself out

>namefag
>hearing from @(((lauraloomer)))

Sinead Mccarthy and renegay faggots are gunna be all like "yo dawg, we predicted this was a psyop ,come join us over at renegay"

then they'll just try and psyop you with Flat Earth or paganism. There will be no rightwing backlash, just accept Christ and pray, don't fall for (((Morphaeus)))) and his hocus pocus faux enlightenment faggotry.

I know you're Nick Spero with a trip, now fuckoff back to Renegay

>AltRight is a PSYOP and AltRight IS funded by the same kikes who fund Antifa
any proof or you just "know"?

>alt-right is a government psyop
>but the FBI would investigate it's own psyop!!!
>/ourguys/ in the FBI
>thats why the FBI is investigating themselves
Retard

Yes the (((ALT RIGHT))) isn't controlled opposition or anything

>hurr durr look how retarded i am

lelelelel

pic related

show us all where ive promoted renegage the entire three months ive been here trying to warn all of you. go ahead. ill wait.

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg

>i dont understand how the deep state works
go back to trap thread on Sup Forums fagget

It's a strange phenomena

Sinead Mccarthy and renegay faggots are gunna be all like "yo dawg, we predicted this was a psyop ,come join us over at renegay"

then they'll just try and psyop you with Flat Earth or paganism. There will be no rightwing backlash, just accept Christ and pray, don't fall for (((Morphaeus)))) and his hocus pocus faux enlightenment faggotry.

Not an argument

when there will be no charges then he will screech
>I told you so, they wouldnt prosecute their own psyop!!!!!11
he just has a personal beef with Spencer and spergs here for hours about him

why do people take amerimutt faggots seriously anymore?

so they are investigating their informants?

get a load of this samefagging shill LOL

Weev is a psychotic Jewish mongrel.

He really can't be arrested because he roams around the middle east and makes friends with literal terrorists. He also can't be killed because he's a US citizen(lol).

He's constantly under investigation for something. Whether it's one of the hundreds of public cybercrimes he commits on an almost daily basis, or his associations with criminal/terrorist groups, he's always being watched.

Its literally nothing.

Im not samefagging I'm just spamming your thread

Consider suicide buddy

>I dont know how IDs work

so no proof of funding just dubios personal connections, oh now tell me how defeated I am, sengpai

Im joining knoghts of columbus to become a real fascist

Redpill me on weev

you will fail. again. and blame it on another psyop. again. and come up with another conspiracy theory. again

what are you talking about? spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg

^ proves Friberg is ANTIFA and funds Spencer

The FBI investigating CIA assets rarely leads to anything.

Spencer = CIA

pol is under fed investigation. Every single thing loosely related to alt-right is being full FBI infilitration and counter operations.

The same exact way Sup Forums used to be modded by the FBI is what is going on with Sup Forums

media isn't interested in antifa. they won't magically become interested in them just because there aren't any nazis on the receiving end.

There's a war for the American public's loyalty but nobody realize Americans neither know nor care about all of this crap. A bunch of autists (this board) played a serious role in disrupting an old woman's sure-fired position in the White House, and all the old war dogs and sleazeball politicians are looking for an explanation. They even bought a fat loser themselves to try and "control" what they don't realize is a rogue element doing this shit because it's funny.

The U.S. government needs a kick in the dick, it's been collecting cobwebs and has been ruled by old money for nearly 100 years now. That kick came in the form of an orange businessman who is smarter than people give him credit for, and you fags. Not the best but certainly not the worst. Don't fall for (((their tricks))) and forget the ideals and attitudes that did all this to begin with, especially not with terrible bait like Spencer.

how will i fail? ive done nothing which could fail. so far ive only predicted the future for you cunts and tried warning you. but, in your own arrogance, you continue down a doomed path. ive done nothing yet. :)

So when is the fbi going to arrest israeli terrorist ran baron who blew up the gop headquarters in N.C.?

>another (((conspiracy theory)))

just because something is plausible does not make it true.

antifags are disgusting and unbathed.

>FBI agents are under investigation by the FBI

hmmmm

According to the worst namefag on Sup Forums. You're a fucking retard. You're autistic delusions do not count as evidence.

No one actually pays attention to them tho...so let's hope the feebs straighten out Mossad's interference in our political process.
Turns out everything is actually fine.

Nope, not samefagging. Thats a shill trying to make it look like I'm samefagging but I'm not.

Interesting new tactic though

>(1)

>No one actually pays attention to them tho
sauce me, satan

uh huh

you do realize there won't be any nation left in few decades if demographic and liberal trends continue. In 40 years, in America, and the West, you will legitimately have 30% of whites who "changed their gender". You will have both public offices and private corporations run by SJW lunatics. 80% of your cities will look like D'troit.
You have no nation anymore, the lunacy has gone 2 far.

You work for Renegay, Nick Spero

Shut up you fucking retard.
Spencer is CIA. DO NOT follow him.

No proof.
Friberg isn't a jewish name. Where's your proof he is a jew?
Go back to renegade
>so far ive only predicted the future
Nice delusions of grandeur. You should be on anti-psychotics
>using smileys
>implying any Sup Forumsack uses smileys on fucking Sup Forums

>outing yourself as a shill by failing in that regard

This
The Croat understands

there is no evidence he funded antifa, just that he talked to one (1) guy, pretty shitty evidence

aslo why do you use greg j as your source? do you support faggots?

He did that to give Kessler and out, but the guy admitted to taking pills and drinking while posting.

>how will i fail?

because you have nothing but conspiratard theories.

> ive done nothing which could fail.

yet

>so far ive only predicted the future for you cunts and tried warning you.

i can think for myself thanks

Controlled opp don't get fucking investigated by alphabet agencies, they work for them. The FBI are not our fucking guys you RETARD. The alt-right is NOT funded by Soros, the alt-right is NOT antifa.

Pull your fucking head out of your schizo ass, you're going fucking insane. You're just fucking making shit up as you go along to try and fit everything together into your literally INSANE worldview so you can try and push whatever fucking retarded agenda you're trying to push.

Unironically kill yourself, you are hopelessly paranoid and insane.

>before clinton said "altright" there was no altright. AltRight is a leftist PSYOP to make the right look as bad as possible.
You truly are from reddit aren't you (((moarpheus)))?

Yea but so is everyone else. Alt-right wasn't organic in any way. They just co-opted grassroots dissent and mutated it into useful idiocy. Some brit just started spamming my comment to make it look like I was shilling because I obviously hit them to close to home.

>bla bla bla faggotry
the most important thing to know is that anyone who point by point replies to people on 4chins is a massive sperger
god how painful they must be to deal with irl

youtube.com/watch?v=pTXkF2RoDO0

>AltRight is Antifa
this guy is great, I like him, shows the depth of psychiatric disorders

they're very interested in antifa, they're on the same team (fugging gommies)