ITS FUCKING HAPPENING - GEORGE SOROS STARTING RACE WAR OVER CONOR/FLOYD FIGHT

GEORGE SOROS RECRUITING CRISIS ACTORS AND PROTEST CROWDS FOR CONOR MCGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER FIGHT

lasvegas.craigslist.org/tfr/d/fun-engaging-acting-work-in/6248264312.html

>Crowds on Demand, a Los Angeles-based Public Relations firm specializing in innovative events, is looking for enthusiastic participants in the Las Vegas area. Our events include everything from rallies to protests to corporate PR stunts. The biggest qualification is enthusiasm, a "can-do" spirit. Pay will vary by event but typically ranges from $15-20 per hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/public transit.

RACE WAR BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONOR WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CALL FLOYD A MONKEY?!?!??!?! WHY DID YOU TELL HIM HE COULDN'T READ?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzT6ZNkSv2I
lasvegas.craigslist.org/tfr/d/fun-engaging-acting-work-in/6248264312.html
google.com/search?q=celebrity purple&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM2PfhvOTVAhWBfCYKHfetA2MQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Charlottesville hoax happened on George Soros's birthday.

this Irish Nigger is single handedly leading us into the race war that will probably end in our demise during the great happenings of september

youtube.com/watch?v=JzT6ZNkSv2I

>lasvegas.craigslist.org/tfr/d/fun-engaging-acting-work-in/6248264312.html

i need to get the fuck outta here

George Soroach injects paid mobs daily
he's addicted

Not single handedly, Soros is poring gasoline onto the fire, which is why it's importaint for a mad man autist to take one for the team and machete him.

You think no one has tried to kill Soros and other merchant leftist?
They're untouchable for a reason.

Can radical centrism save us before boxing destroys us?

now i know something is fucky with soros but do we have people who have come forward and said they pretended to protest or went to one of these acting things and suddenly were in the middle of a protest? If you got proofs post em

>CONOR WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CALL FLOYD A MONKEY?
Because he's an honest man.

Why dont one of us sign up?

>will probably end in our demise
what the fuck are you talking about? This is what we've been waiting for.
RACE WAR NOW

They most likely make them sign non-disclosure agreements. Meaning they be met with legal action if the squeal.

A communications disruption can mean only one thing..

Wow this must be real, as far as I know you have to be a real elite deep state motherfucker to post an ad on Craigslist

Hi anons, why in the hell would the web browser on my ps4 be auto replying to the god emperor (even though I have no twitter account)? Maybe a stupid question, but thought one of you may know.

Radical centrism is the enemy. It is the dominant ideology behind divide and conquer.

How can someone the white nationalists don't even see as white start a race war?

wtf. how is this even legal?

They're threatening Mayweather to make him take a dive, they'll make money on the action and also piss off the now openly violent lefties

A fucking mick is going to be the catalyst for everything

Been to 4 McGregor events. Tons of young drunk Irishmen take over all of Vegas for the whole weekend. He's going to need to bus in a whole lot of niggers and if he does there will be fireworks.

But how do we know this is a violent mob and not a casting call for a (((crisis)))? (Think Selena Gomez concert)

>American Crisis Castings

Jesus. A little subtlety maybe.

So you're saying the game is fixed for McGregor?

If a big-time kike is buying up provocateurs, then that means he anticipates Connor to win. That's the only way there will be violence.

How is it legal to influence news viewers opinions in both local small towns and nation wide coverage by using the viewers perception of the crowd "hyping up" a specific individual who may be seen in a negative way without?

plz connor win, so the race war can get off to a good start

49-1

it was 50cent who started the whole beef with Mayweather that he couldn't read, and could barely sign his own name to checks

oh yes because legal action is much worse then a civil war or getting your head cut off from muslims..
cheapest excuse ever

Dude, this verbal conflict shit before fights is likely planned by both to create more publicity and $$$ for both fighters.
These two guys are probably even bros who both are in it for the money and of course for the sport.
I doubt any of them has personal issues with the other ones, in sports you usually have respect for your opponent who's as competitive and hard working as yourself.
Fucking Soros jew should be arrested, why is he allowed to run free and deliberately create hatred?

This. Someone sign up and wear a secret camera. Record the interview process and everything

Mayweather/McGregor isn't selling like it's supposed to. The hotels have lower room rates twice since it was announced. They're selling fight tickets at Costco.

This is a crowd to gather outside of the arena and hold up the value of the UFC and boxing. Make it seem like the excitement is overwhelming.

Or, it's a fucking paid protest.

t.vegasfag

soros is already dead. (((they))) are pretending he's still at large.

archive it

So that means Conner is going to win?

>negotiations

and then I read it. .

I dare motherfuckers to start something in Las Vegas, Metro PD would get deep in their ass really quickly. The powers here won't put up with much of that shit, especially if it's in the tourist areas.

Okay, a brave young lad needs to nut up and infiltrate.

If the U.S. loses it's low end jobs due to automation, this is what the population will be doing. Everything will be scripted and televised propaganda from the highest bidder.

I only know about soccer and musical events, but this happens to film ads with the artist/players, parts of a video-clip or to pretend there are fans. Basically they put everybody in front of the hotel to appear on the news, go to the stadium to film a commercial before the game or find a few good looking girls to stay in the front (not my case). Sometime they pay us to stay in line for tickets to pretend there is interest.

That's a helluva stretch. Lots of purple though

Seems like you might just end up being flown away from home and killed. Why would anyone do this?

Hehe you all got trolled

Why don't Sup Forumslacks ever just infiltrate these things? One of you damn neets needs to get on this

ok,serious here,why would there be a Race War,because of two ufc cunts? are you serious? nothing is happening,not because some bullshit like that,that no one cares about.

thanks for making me laugh today, that was really funny to me for some reason :3

gas this kike.. i'll drop a grand for anyone who injures and or kills him

Why is everyone so fucking stupid that they don't realize anyone could make an add like this.

>30 likes on facebook
yeah seems legit guys.

Why does Sup Forums fall for shitty larps time and time again?

>Race war begin

Perfect. Just as Jacob Rothschild announced to his shareholders that the economy is about to tank.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/138263440

why did you label this threat as a happening.. its just interesting news... not a habbening.

totaly legal, CNN does it all the time.

yessssssss

Yeah, us and nobody else. Most of conservatives live in the countryside, which is fine, but doesn't matter at all, politics happen in the cities. And the ratio there was on display today, something like 12 : 40,000 in favor of assorted Antifa-thugs, BLM-chimps and general cucks.

The race war will happen, the chimps will completely rule the cities, install their chimp government, and the patriots will do nothing about it because there just is no infrastructure for our movement. We like to ridicule Obama for being a "community organizer", but that's where the left is ahead of us, they are organized, they have structures, mailing lists, they can mobilize people like in Boston.

Best case scenario is that some states become independent, e.g. Texas, but I wouldn't count on it.

However, since I don't see the situation improving at all, especially since the GOP - which has the most promising infrastructure in place to build upon - doesn't want to play ball with us, I gotta agree that the race war better starts asap, because it will just get worse.

how fucking retarded is this shit.. but the purple thing is true, of course. all the celebrities walk on a purple carpet at openings of whatever bullshit. it's the color of royalty. but that tweet shit is dumb yo

>$15-20 per hour
holy fucking shit! i want in!
is there something like this in europe?

What would happen if Mayweather literally killed McLuckyCharms in the fight?

google.com/search?q=celebrity purple&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM2PfhvOTVAhWBfCYKHfetA2MQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916

and the red carpet symbolizes the blood of the royals conquered enemies. it's true lads

The fight is likely fixed, I agree. Doesn't stop other unscrupulous groups from using it as a way to further their own goals.

i have a purple id. well ain't dat summit

If he anticipates Conor winning he's the most retarded billionaire ever

Its not happening

WWE > Boxing > Thai Boxing > Foxy Boxing > MMA

huffington post would have some headline the next day that says something like

>irish nigger white man gets put in his place and it was amazing

Bump

This is the whole reason why this fight is even happening.

for political purposes. Guaranteed Conor will lose.

Obviously you've been hacked by the Russians

Indefinitely underrated

Sup Forums knew this would happen. I called this out before cointelpro Anglin did.

This won't trigger the racewar tho, this is just their kabbalah magic predictive programming. We are a few false flag attacks away from the racewar, it takes awhile.

Yes let me advertise for my super secret ebil plan on craigslist.

NO, YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK IN. TAKE THE JOB AND HIDE A CAMERA ON YOURSELF. EXPOSE THIS. WE HAVE NO TIME TO LOSE

yfw it happening won't happen because it was outed in this post.

What is your point?