ITT: Propaganda

Post propaganda movies, TV and media.

Steven Universe is the propaganda the jews have been praying for. My cousin loves this shit and I can't figure out why

>Pro homosex (with lesbian characters)
>anti-gender roles
>Progressive as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wS_wDhnxSmE
youtu.be/wWBQP-bxfX0
youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI
youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVh2VW5Rv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eKdc9429GwM
youtube.com/watch?v=1NOFSOeOBsk
youtube.com/watch?v=a2j1LJHHX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=_AYvYZB1rLI
youtube.com/watch?v=tOd9edR8L20
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=m6ZUK1D5LGA
youtube.com/watch?v=dRAWq-JqLY4
youtube.com/watch?v=ykOyxit1VVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Progressive as hell = Propaganda?

This whole sub-reddit is fucking propaganda

are you retarded? you think a little child is autistic enough to pay attention to these tiny little details holy shit what alex jones penis supplement is getting to your head

youtu.be/wS_wDhnxSmE
youtu.be/wWBQP-bxfX0
youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI
youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34

White House Down (2013) is pure libshit propaganda.

>RIGHT EING EXTREMISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>Fictional version of Obongo

>My cousin loves this shit and I can't figure out why
its bright pretty colors and people talking. if you wanna help them put boomerang on or download some 90's/early 2000's cartoons and watch them with em'

You're right. Kids are immune to indoctrination.

Steven Universe is fantastic, at least seasons 1,2

Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Are you a fag?

here's the one the mainstream media is using

>My cousin loves this shit and I can't figure out why
It has a good story and relatable characters, that's why. The message is irrelevant to the underlying quality.

I love this pic
Its a shit show altogether

Okay what the hell is up with this? I get one or two, but how are so many hollywood kids dressing up like this? Is it thought up by their publicists who smelled positive news coverage and virtue signaling? Or is it just that the entertainment industry fucks people up and they copy each other's craziness?

This. TFW stormweenies can't even appreciate good media without tripping over themselves to hide their erection at the imagined cuckolding subtext.

No

I'm not even a stormfag, I am jewish.

I just don't want to see her become a homosexual or a democrat

you like Steven Universe, a show that has tons and tons of faggy singing in it.

Yes, yes you are.

take off your tinfoil hat, a tv show isnt going to mind rape your children you weirdo why are you even concerned with children? dont you have a life of your own to worry about?

Cute.

Game of Thrones

Feminist propaganda from the very first episode.

Girls like it because its feminist.

Boys like it because it has swords and death in it.

kys

Enjoying cartoons doesn't define your orientation, user. But whatever, as long as it helps you sleep at night.

Homosexuality is primarily genetic.

But yeah it'll probably make her a democrat. And probably at least experiment with other girls.

These numbers don't work.

It's a shit show to begin with let alone the narrative it pushes.
To be concise, the plot is boring, difficult to follow, and all around weak character development, which is a staple of western entertainment
Now, JOJO on the other hand...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVh2VW5Rv0Y

>I don't know what subversion is

I am quite happy someone finally said something about this. Any CartoonNetwork show is progressive nowadays and no cartoon is left with out a "progressive" element.

>They hate this ad now, because that fag said something offensive about Africa

just stop watching tv seriously guys there is no benefit to watching the electronic jew.

This
But it's still beneficial to point out an analyze subversive media

it's the second. when you live in rich gated communities you want to be the trendiest and hippest of everyone around you

yes thats correct. i would say to read the book Propaganda and Persuasion. it contains chapters which explain how to analyze propaganda to figure out the intentions of the maker of it, kind of like reverse engineering. it also has a chapter on psychological warfare and propaganda.

Go back

Who's that by?

I read World thought police 1986 by Yuri bhezmenov, real eye opener

TJ Miller is going to get rejected by Hollywood and go crazy one day.

Why is the black dude the only normal one?

He has to go back

Im concerned with children because I have three.

Garth S. Jowett and Victoria O’Donnell

and also have a free bumpidy bump bump

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
>NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Nah it's not the cartoon aspect he's calling you a fag on, it's that it's a musical and musicals are the gayest thing you could enjoy outside of actual gay sex.

cute

oops wrong thread

anything with a female or jewish writer.
done.

>Steven Universe
>musical
Pick one

Alien rock women fuck up constantly and it's only the spirit of a plucky young man that keeps them from tearing one another apart like henpecked harpies.
His dad gives zero fucks about his own life so long as he can provide for his kid and does his best to teach him valuable lessons and spend time together. Fucked an alien so hard she exploded into a baby.

>random breaks from conventional dialogue that go into singing accompanied with a musical score
>not a musical

can i buy drugs from you?

No, we need them for enjoying SU with

With that logic you could as well call Simpsons a musical. Almost every show has random songs.

You leave Steven Universe alone!

>I'm not even a stormfag, I am jewish

Jews and cryptoJews are lIke half the board.

That would make it a musical. It's not like it's being called an opera.

It's calarts garbage.
Calarts is a cancer on animation, and its become terminal.

SU isn't propaganda. It's a decent show that just happens to be written by SJW'S.

This is propaganda.

>pups of liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=eKdc9429GwM
>Bowling for Columbine
youtube.com/watch?v=1NOFSOeOBsk Manson was A+ on this.
>Captain Planet
youtube.com/watch?v=a2j1LJHHX-4
>Cartoon All stars
youtube.com/watch?v=_AYvYZB1rLI

I do admit I like Steven Universe. The music can be good, maybe it's strongest part.The poor lad shares a house full of women with PTSD and is often the only functioning person. His high points for me are when he tells them to promptly all go fuck themselves with their selfish bullshit. He is written to be the person with the highest tolerance and he needs it with the amount of idiots he has to deal with.

>Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
But Steven only fucks Connie and Amethyst.

No, Steven Universe has a legit cuckolding scene, no subtext.

You mean Pearl getting cucked by Greg? Serves her right for being a pushy manipulative thirsty cunt though.

Sauce?
Want it for the future.

Nice cheap little diversion their fag-stick, but we're actually talking about steven universe right now and not the simpsons.... but since you brought it up here:

>Almost every show has random songs

aaaand you're wrong again, the simpsons hasn't had a musical episode in over 15 seasons, and when they did it was limited to one, maybe two episodes had a musical sequence per a 16 episode season.... which is nothing comared to steven universe which has a son in every episode, making a bonafied MUSICAL TV SHOW.

Just give up and pack your bags (or hollowed out gourd or whatever the fuck you use in spain) son, you are always going to lose against me.

I bet he never even watched the show.

>You mean Pearl getting cucked by Greg
Well, no, I mean when Pearl fucks Rose in front of Greg. Pearl loses in the long run as far as backstory goes but I don't remember a scene with direct cuckoldry of Pearl.

Admittedly Pearl does get a musical number about being cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOd9edR8L20

E;R senpai says otherwise: youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

>implying Simpsons haven't died after season 9

>Implying you aren't litterally retarded

The main villain had a sort of decent goal until they turned him into a moustache twirling child murderer just to make sure you wouldn't get any ideas that he was good.

I don't like simspons either past that season.... you still haven't made a coherent argument in your favor, are we done yet loser?

>It has a good story and relatable characters

>plot consists of 3 lesbians mom and their retarded son battling other space lesbians, and it's not explained why until episode 27 (the middle of the second season)
>characters are neurotic lesbians with severe emotional issues who do nothing but bitch and moan and have lesbian sex (whoops, I mean "fusion")
>there is literally not a single male role model in the entire cast, the most prominent males are a sissy fat cross-dressing little boy who learns nothing and his deadbeat dad who lives in a van and refuses to raise him

The show is ass, ignoring all the blatant propaganda.

I literally have no idea how I am going to recover from such a comeback.

WELL OP LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY
hooktube.com/watch?v=m6ZUK1D5LGA
youtube.com/watch?v=dRAWq-JqLY4

derp meant for you seems you have won the internet game eternal spaniard

Pearl was being a cunt but Rose was worse for being too autistic to understand what Pearl was doing and why she was.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykOyxit1VVw
zoz

not an argument

His dad literally built him and the space rocks a house with his own hands and also was the main carer for him from ages 0-9 or so, he's only been living with the gems for the last couple of years, there was an episode about how the gems almost murdered him as a child because they couldn't understand how babies function

Greg is pretty far from deadbeat. He maybe doesn't make a lot of money, but he still provides for his son

Will Smith didn't do all that shit for this!

>the simpsons hasn't had a musical episode in over 15 seasons
You don't need every episode of a series to be a full on musical or even have musical numbers for the series to be a musical. It's more about the frequency and importance of songs to the structure of the series as a whole. And not every episode of Steven Universe has a song.

It's not like musical plays themselves are wall to wall music either.

tnemugra na ton

This is so stiff it's pathetic. Even discount anime in the 1990's didn't look this cardboard.

Seriously, man, what am I supposed to prove here? That Steven Universe is not a musical? Isn't a musical supposed to have a song in like... every episode? Or at least in every second one?
Anyway, even if it is, what's the whole point of the debate, proving I'm a fag?

>Already confirmed for another OT remake
>More Rey
>It's a feminist movie gaiz

I'm seriously considering not watch any SW in a long time.Not even this one to bash it.

And calling me retarded is an argument...?

>and his deadbeat dad who lives in a van and refuses to raise him
His dad lives in a van by choice. He owns his own business and is a millionaire from his time as a successful composer. Fuck's sake, even before he got his royalties he was pulling down enough income to build a beachfront villa and rent a storage unit and pay for all the havok Amethyst causes.

He also raised him up until his powers started to manifest when he was out of his depth and made sure the gems kept Steven well educated (he's actually advanced for his age in terms of schooling).

He also gives a ton of great advice and other than a few shit moments is usually a fairly earnest person.

He's just a fucking hippy.

>This is so stiff
Like my dick

I was done with nu-SW after the first one, they're just gonna be the same shit for the rest of time and there's no point in watching them regurgitate it over and over.

>difficult to follow
Maybe it'll be easier when you're older?

>Even discount anime in the 1990's didn't look this cardboard.
It's basically a shot for shot remake of a 97 anime scene.

But sure, 90s anime looked nothing like that.

>Susan Goldberg

one of us :D

Greg seems like he'd be fun to drink with.
>mfw they're actually going ahead with the woman-doctor idea

It's only gay sex if you're gay, nothin wrong with having straight sex with another guy.