What does this mean?

What does this mean?

You have problems with simple tasks, don't you?

it's an anti welfare state sentiment

If they hate living around whites so much, why don't they just go live in the Congo?

It means God has been fucking around with the character creator again.

That jews hate whitey

The hell is this creature?

G-D has told us through the Talmud that only Jewish Lives matter. That's why we're his chosen people.

White people pretending that they exist for any reason other than as a life support system for Israel is offensive and blasphemous against G-D

holy fucking shit my sidees look at that oompaloompa

What an ugly mutant. What the hell is it?

What the fuck is this Oompa Loompa?

That thing is right, you know.

it means 1 white life> 1 nignog dindu kang

Ahahaha is that Market St?

She's mad that no whyte bois want to fuck her old ugly ass

Never mind. It clearly says Market st on the sign.

>What the hell is it?

how can you walk by that fucking thing and not bash it's head in

Nice b8!

What the fuck is that thing?

Oompa loompa

This, that transgender commie from the squat webm and commie cake pic, the refugees welcome "guy" and Trump enter a bar...

100% chance she's a kike

>being a male nigger midget with saggy tits

>Lollipop Guild strikes back

That ugly shit is straight out of Fallout.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
What the fuck IS that thing?
Why do all these little faggoty leftists look like the weird kid who got kicked in the head daily at school?

>what are you looking at smoothskin

There had been an awakaning

Kek

((()))
If you are (((jewish))) you don't know what it's like to be poor.

What is that creature?

They have CEXs in America?

more like oblivion

I've never wanted to punch something so bad. Just look at that poor creature.

mtf tranny, look at that fucking hairline

kek

seriously if i give it a piece of candy does it dance and sing a little song for me?

theyve actually got one were i live i dated an aryan goddess from edinburgh that transfered from the uk to manage the one by me

Lol!

>american houses are literally made out of paper, glue, and sticks

Had them when I lived in Seattle, don't see any in the midwest

when i see shit like this on here.. you know you anons really amaze me

i was just thinking that too

When you are a midget everything is too much

checked and keked

lel

How ironic, I bet she calls trump orange

A translet, particular nasty specimen.

what in the FUCK is that thing?

means my psychologist had his head transplanted onto a female midget, apparently

>racist piece of shit

thats just sad.

I'm sure 'her' house smells like vegan farts

there are plenty poor jews in israel

wtf is that creature?

Whatever you say kike. Go get a rhinoplasty for fucks sake.

This are the posts that keep my believe alive

she looks "special"

I actually know several old women who look like this, it's actually really hard to tell. Could go either way.

it clearly says 'winter street'

It looks like a midget woman is cosplaying as Jeff Goldblum.

It means they're going to kill you

>

Thats a great book. Oral history of the early nyc punk rock scene. Anyone that likes that stuff should read it.

It means the morlocks have crawled from beneath the ground and are racist animals, so it is going to be hard to tell them from niggers.

Please address xer with with the correct pronouns the next time.

>midget gender-neutral asexual jew freak with an anti-white sign
>fat white antifa hipster cuck walking behind
>an assortment of blacks, cucks, and faggots in the background

America in the current year, everyone

It means we must secure their existence and a future for white children.

Did this guy snap his spine or something?
Is he kill?

Do these people not have agency?
Are they actually flabbergasted that Neo-Nazis are returning when this type of ethno-masochism is deemed publicly acceptable?

Looks like Obama fucked an Oompa-Loompa

Is that a Goblin?

Really stirs your pumpernickels

>t. voice of sanity

thats literally a false flag

Just had a quick scroll down on your posts. I now belive mocking the weak is one of the elements that taking your society down. No wonder some of your citizens wants more muslims. Because we treat them well

>1775
So close.

negress got herself a fanny pack cuz you know and a styrofoam cup to keep her hands warm from that ice coffee she like cuz styrofoam is white peoples problems.

Damn, Jordan B Peterson looks like that?

Is that the Star Wars ep 7 orange turd, Nigger that gives Luke Skydildos blue dick to Ray the "stronk womyn"

Pic related. Send this bitch back to Star Wars

>guy holding book on far left
>title: Please Kill Me

Is that a shoop or good timing

That man has quite the punch-able face

seems frodo got lost

They are barely above elephant dung houses.. Just mention "European Windows" to them and they will talk about their dreams for hours..

Is that a tiny white jew that put orange skin tanning on

A guatemaltecan leprechaun

Come on you know what it is what is it always?
That's right our favorite tribe those pesky people we just don't understand or give enough time to assimilate. It's only been two thousand years but we just don't learn. I love my people but why do we forget again and again who this tribe is and what they do to any civilization they encounter. Subversion and dominance of power positions until we wake up and repeat over and over. It's going to stop very abruptly one day and I hope I am here to witness it.

she's lonely because she never had children

>These white lives matter too much
>These white lives matter too little
>These white lives matter juuuust right

It means I never knew they had CEX's in the states.

Where ?

Looks like a dyke

wtf is that thing

Well, many euro myths are about challenging the Gods.

Ultimate victory over God's chosen people is the destiny you make for yourself. Then God is truly dead as we become the übermensch.

It's obvious to a lot more people that have gotten red pilled recently that it's always the Jew blaming whitey while acting like whitey but then saying but Iam Jewish it's getting old when my 79 year old aunt notices and my black neighbor and middle aged Asian grocery.
Jew better watch out Jews, people are starting to connect the dots with entertainment and education and media and when it really clicks I wouldn't want to be yous Jews , you know?

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

>Why the fuck to libtards have to take things so literally NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID.

This is a common debate tactic for liberals and women.

If you make a statement, and aren't ridiculously specific, they will tear it apart based on your supposedly "vague" wording. They will pretend that they can't comprehend your specific implication, or read between lines, or draw the most obvious conclusion, solely so they can argue back with something - anything.

You: "BET doesn't appeal to me."
Them: "OMG You just said black people shouldn't be in movies and music!"

This shit is really old and tired. They do it CONSTANTLY and it's one of the reasons that Trump won. They are impossible to hold conversation or debate with because they deny that they can have basic perception skills.

People are sick of it. We're all called racists, homophobes, and sexists solely because of this one tactic they use of pretending to not understand what you're saying. They know damn well what's going on, but it's the only way they can push their extremist viewpoints - by making you EQUALLY extreme.

M8 I love this guy

>White lives matter too much
>Meaning other lives don't matter enough by comparison

Listen here stormweeny's, I know alot of you had to take remedial English classes to get your diploma but that sign is not an attack on you or your fragile ego.

Is that a peanut butter mimic ?