Is your support for Trump still strong as in day one?

Is your support for Trump still strong as in day one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D76cV1n6MCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

>Is your support for Trump still strong as in day one?

Down the hall and to the left

every day brings another unforced error. he keeps shooting himself in the foot, over and over again. we're tired of all the losing. make it stop.

It's way stronger

The more the leftists go nuts attacking him, the more I like him

Either bait or disability

Trump will come out as a jew and you would say your support for him is stronger than ever.

>foot
>head

President until 2020 then you can try to beat him. Good luck

yup, we all knew when he beat the democrats he also beat the GOP and half the republicans too so he wasnt going to be able to do everything he said but i wish it couldve been turned out better.

Yeah fuck off he
>Stopped funding syrian rebels and made a ceasefire
>Left TPP, started NAFTA renegotiations, and left the Paris Accord

If you don't support these things you're a shill

Trump is my President. I will support him to the end. Prime Ministers are cucks.

yes

>Left TPP, started NAFTA renegotiations,

Maybe reddit is your cup of tea m8.

Absolutely, no questions asked, no how much you fags shill here I will never drop my support.

Strange that shills always can't refute this image.

fuck off shill

Yep. I voted him to piss the fuck out of lefties. Needless to say, It's only been near one year, and I've damned sure got my moneys worth.

yeah but the mainstream media is making me sad

Who the fuck keeps making this ass level threads. This is not politics. Op get some sickness doctors didnt descover yet and die alone

>If your opinion differs from mine then someone is paying you to have it

READ THE RULES
DATA MINING AND SURVEYING AND SPAM ARE FORBIDDEN
IGNORE THE PAID TROLLS FROM SHARIABLUE AND THE LAZY JOURNALISTS LOOKING FOR A NAZI SAFARI

>DemocracyNow
post the whole thing so I can laugh at it.

holy shit

Shut the fuck up you fucking apologists. I hate commies, hate AntiFa, hate the media. if Trump wants to take their side, fine. He'll hang with the rest of them. I'm officially 14/88 now. If Nazis are the only people that will take my stance I will be a straight up goddamn Nazi. Fuck the world.

>Trump will come out as a jew and you would say your support for him is stronger than ever.
Nah, I wouldn't, but he is right. The more I see nearly every single world politician, almost every single bit of MSM, almost all of social media, and nearly every Yid with a hooknosed kid losing their minds, the more I am certain that Trump is absolutely terrifying them.

Support is just as strong and my hatred for the left is 5x higher.

>reddit space
>democracy now
yeah I c u

Absolutely without any doubt, a leader's strength is measured by the absolute loyalty and faith of his supporters

>muh jew boogeyman

Kys stormfag

It's stronger. The more he's attacked the more I wanna protect his pudgy arse.

No. He lost my support the moment he proved himself to be nothing but yet another pathetic globalist puppet. A fucking coward who'd lick his masters cum from his daughters anus. Fuck it all.

Varg was right. There is no hope. Just sit back and wait for it all to end.

oh wow

Yes

>DemocracyNow

Wow you "showed" me reddit.

Nobody cares about your impotent rage, go larp somewhere else

build wall paco

He's catholic...

Nope.

Love Trump senpai

Yes. Trump 2020!

Pretty much. It's still zero.

doubt he'll make it to christmas. ho ho ho

He was and still is a wildcard, so far he has delivered.

But he had been ultimately cucked, can't see a bright future for Mr. Trump.

More so

if you don't like trump it's because you don't know the truth

Well, can you really drop your support? After all you are in a cell for 23 hours a day to keep you from the general population because you know what they do child molesters. You can't do anything except bodily functions which are the same as supporting Trump.

Let's face it. Both parties are dissatisfied with this President.

On the left side, it's obvious. They've always disliked him, and I don't need to explain why. Sure, for them Pence isn't much better, but it is a big milestone to get Trump out.

On the right, there's a bigger problem. You guys have all agreed he's a Jewish puppet. After the Syria strike, not fulfilling any campaign promises, and just bowing to leftist policies (that don't help either side anyway) it's clear that you all feel discontent with him as well.

You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence, and it seems he is liked better than Trump on both sides.

So why don't we work together? With the "meme magic" and weaponized autism from us Polers/4channers, the overall damage the opposition to Trump from the right will cause, and the protesting and help of the left, we can get this man out. Everyone wins!

If we put our differences aside and work together towards this common goal, we can reach the 2/3 votes and more needed to kick Trump out and get Pence in. So what do you guys say?

I'll perform a citizen arrest if he endorses antifa one more time tho

youtube.com/watch?v=D76cV1n6MCg

Trump represents US. We know that. The left's hatred of Trump is really bottomless hatred of US. Their outpouring of hatred and insanity merely hardens our resolve to do what must be done. We are more certain every day that the leftists must be exterminated.

You need to go back to plebbit dude

yes
if he somehow stops triggering leftists I might not like him as much

Weirdly, his pro police tweet brought me back in, he would have made that tweet with Bannon around or without so I think hes still cool.

Maybe this was a good thing in the end because a shitton of Nazi Larpers, shills and pussies left our movement.

get out

Why would we ever side with you, when our goal is to kill every last one of you? Damn, you low IQ losers are completely delusional.

Obamacare is still there, and no wall so no.
Better than Hillary though

>Refute 120 greentexts or you are wrong.
Nice buckshot fallacy faglord.

Yes, because I know he'll throw the country into a chaotic anarchy, and I want to see America fall.

He got as close as he could to naming antifa, not sure why you need him to say their name, its only going to make them far more powerful.

>Obamacare is still there, and no wall

4D chess

enjoying your hajji rape statistics? Hillary wanted a 550% increase in haji importation, Trump has put forth a ban from numerous Islamic nations. Focus on your own country first cuckboi

Yes even stronger

I liked him in his 2000 run

He lost all my support when he came up with the secret birth certificate nonsense.

I voted for Hillary last year

Yes!

My reasoning?

Notice how just about EVERY news media organization has almost totally dropped the Russian narrative and switched to Racism?

It looks as desperate to me and everyone I know.

Pic related. Spence with the bushes

Yes

just what we did with Jews in WWII. wouldn't take them in. they'll be just fine in Germany.

With that said, since he was put into office, I can see that he is actually doing good shit, and better at running the country than the people before. Hence why the media is against him, twisting out his statements at every turn.

Yes. I was only after an exit from the TPP and a Constitutionalist SCOTUS pick. I count everything else as a bonus.

Yes.

He still has to be there.
Repealing obamacare won't work at all, yet replacing or reforming it would be better.
It has it's flaws.

Actually, yeah. I'm losing hope for his movement because it seems like nothing ever happens to all the corrupt...well, no, I mean, shit's happening, but nothing drastic or really impactful. The swamp is getting drained very, very slowly, and it seems like the only people who actually support the alt-left are the radicals themselves, but...I feel like it's superficial.

I'm waiting for something *big* to happen. I feel like we're getting a trickle of small, but meaningful victories even as Trump and his people pull shit off that we never hear about or need to go looking for. It'd be demoralizing if I didn't think that was the point--to trick the opposition into feeling secure and burning their resources too early.

So I support Trump, but I'm expecting this to be a long, ugly eight years even if he consistently wins every small battle and denies the enemy victory in every large one they try to start.

No - Big talk, no action, ironically.
He lost it the same day he pushed Bannon aside and let his son-in-law take the charge. Now that he betrayed Bannon, yeilding under preassure over Charlottesville, I see him as a cowardly traitor.

>he who must not be named

fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself -albus dumbledore, wise man

Yes. I never expected things to go smoothly and that it is going to be a hell of an uphill battle.

fpbp

He's honestly holding better against the storm than I thought he would.

Yes.

No, he cucked out with that tweet today applauding antifa.

stronger

Yeah he sure showed his anti-shitskin powers when he played occultist wit the saudi vermin right? Until he starts arming Iran, Syria and Lebanon with the best weapons possible then he can go fuck himself. His words mean nothing when his actions show that he is just like Obama. He is yet another Israeli puppet and now he has even kicked out Bannon who was a civic nationalist. Pathetic. Fuck this world.

Stronger

Watching the media and establishment try to torpedo Trump at every turn has me wanting to turn from a civic nationalist into an ethnic nationalist. I try my hardest to resist these urges every day, because I've known good people of every walk. But at a certain point...

Even stronger support. The man is a legend.

yes, i agree with him most of the time. The only thing that bugs me is I wish he would be more clear when he says things sometimes. Seems like he misses opportunities to say things but there must be a reason he doesnt.

sweden
yes!

At this point in time? Not really. He's better than Obama was, but so long as he's going to continue this process of turning into another cucked globalist (which firing Bannon and inadvertently endorsing Antifa is only speeding up), there really isn't much to look forward to for the next four to eight years. Six months is still fairly early though compared to four years, so a lot can happen that can help me change my mind.

more strong today, faggot.

Could you help me user?

Homophobia when it suits you because you're on the right side of history?

Wonder no more why no one takes you seriously.

>trump has always been a meme as is the seat of presidency.
Yes I still believe in meme magic.

Never been stronger.

Still support him for the same reasons, he the one closest to good in politics these days.

>Homophobia when it suits you because you're on the right side of history?

How is it homophobic to say Putin and Trump are gay for each other?

Yes

Bannon resigned on August 7. They are still close and no one can cry about it anymore. You cannot bludgeon every problem you face. There is a need for strategy. Trumps supporters are smart enough to read the whole story before getting triggered at the headlines.

Kevin Home Alone

it's even stronger.

The more that the corrupt press hate and try to undermine him, the more I support him.