Why are Liberals so obsessed with sex?

I mean, seriously, half of their ideology is centered around the freedom to irreversibly mutilate their genitals and shove them where they don't belong, and when they confront someone who doesn't agree with them, the first insult they go for is to lambast them for never having shoved their meat-tube into someone's orifices. Why the fuck does sex matter so much to them? It's literally inconsequential whether or not someone has ever had the fortune of releasing their sperm inside of a woman's vagina, but they act it's end-all, be-all when it comes to the worth of someone's opinions. Seriously, why does the mashing of genitals matter so much to the Left, to the point they spend every waking hour thinking about it? I'm having a hard time grasping why they're so damned focused on our species' reproductive process.

They're against all things moral

Everybody's obsessed with sex. I bet more than half of the posts on Sup Forums ever have referenced reproductive success, manhood status, etc.

Because they want to strip humankind of any morality and degrade it to basic animal instincts. In other words, take the world to their level.

I know that, like the rest of us, but why do they focus so fucking much on fucking? It seems ridiculous from a distance, they're just obsessed with it. Is that just a human thing, and they less likely to hide their perversion, than to flaunt it for all the world to see? Or is something else going on entirely?

Yes, but, why is 90% of humanity all so hung up on it?

Yes, but, is there any underlying psychology to that, or are they just basically sapient animals?

Because they give in to material pleasures and nihilsim, whereas conservatives have realized the same truth the monks in Tibet discovered centuries ago:

Oneness is achieved by resisting temptation, not giving in

Religion is obsessed with sex. The right is far more sex-obsessed than the left. The left just promotes degenerate free love bullshit

Brave New World is their holy book

I don't 100% agree with your premise but maybe I can shed some light. They perceived a flaw in their father figure at an early age. This lead to feelings of inadequacy and a lack of fulfillment. These are feelings of pain that can be temporarily alleviated by sex, claiming victim status, or placing the burden of being onto their leader in exchange for security.

r-selected population.

I guess it's just easier to defend your position that way and feel superior to others. Basic human instincts are really easy to advocate, while the concepts of morality don't have many natural grounds to exist.

Sex is imporrant for procreation. Demographics is all that matters at the end.

>projecting this much
You'll get laid someday OP. Maybe tumblr is obsessed a bit with trans shit, but no group actually cares that much about sex

Hypersexualized media, they are brainwashed.

All interesting, very in-depth answers, thank you very much. I'll be sure to do some thinking on this.

I suppose so, I guess it would've been more prudent to ask why they're so openly obsessed with perverting the creation of new life for the sake of the increasingly hedonistic pursuit of pleasure and increased dopamine levels.

That makes sense, the concept of morality is much more abstract than our basic instincts.

I'm a virgin, I just don't understand why liberals feel that matters so much in online debate.

Very interesting, thank you.

While I would agree that liberals are too obsessed with sex, I also feel that conservatives, especially the people on this board, are too obsessed with violence. All the time you see stuff like "DAY OF THE ROPE" or "THROW THEM FROM HELICOPTERS".

To a godless liberal, sexual bliss is the height of their existence.

OP has a point.
Just pay attention to how the Left tries to insult people.
>virgin!
>small hands
>tiny dick
>you're a closet case faggot
>we won't have sex with you anymore if you keep disagreeing with us
etc.
As if any of that is even relevant to politics, even IF it were true.

Arguing_With_Holes.jpg
if anybodies got it

When people have absolutely nothing going for them at all, they cling to the one thing they have. It doesn't matter to them if every other human on Earth has genitals and can have sex, it becomes their entire argument.